Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would it have hearing in room 9 if it is adjourned? I believe it means that it was previously adjourned. :unsure:
So are you saying that all the hearings from 12pm are hearing that were previously adjourned? As far as I can tell, this BH has not been adjourned before. If it was adjourned, do
You know the original hearing date?

Reactions: 12
So are you saying that all the hearings from 12pm are hearing that were previously adjourned? As far as I can tell, this BH has not been adjourned before. If it was adjourned, do
Im very confused as to whats going on now lol what the hell have i missed has Skanky minge got out of another BH

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's say's "parent's" I don't think they mean a double bankrupt incubators hired help, because she's a lazy woman and can do duck all for herself and needs a man hanging from her arm and enablers at her side.
Kids in her care have no chance of a loving stable home.
I'm just saying how the court will see things and the checklist they use. Kids can live with parents who work all the time and the basic needs are met by grandparents, nannies or other staff. Kids can be sent off to boarding school like the royal family do, it still counts as some of their needs being met.
A final judgement should be a balanced look at what's going on and the emotional turmoil she's put the kids through and her law-breaking and instability might tit all over her having staff and cleaners,

Reactions: 23
No, but I see it is a 2023 case. I think I read somewhere that it was November 2023. I am not sure. Just clutching at straws.:)

Reactions: 12
When was it she threw the hissy fit in court? It wasn't that that was ajourned?
---
Am I being naive to wonder if she's doing "a shoot" this morning and then heading to court this afternoon?????

Nah, sorry.

Reactions: 8
I really hope that with all the pressures on the courts etc that they don't take the easy route and let her keep them because their basic needs are being met. I hope KH fights it to the end. I truly don't think think she has many more years left and we will read of her being found at some stage as a result of an overdose.
---

Thank you for explaining that to me. I don't have knowledge of how the system works. I hope that they decide in favour of KH but this is giving me doubts now. I can only hope that the BH digs deeply into how she is earning the money needed for all these staff and blow it all wide open.
I still think it could go in his favour as she has severely manipulated the children. The false allegations against Kieran, keeping jet isolated, the vitriol towards Michelle and Apollo. Then there's her mental health and the instability of two bankruptcies. Hopefully the judge will see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Have I missed something or misunderstood is KP case adjourned today?
Insolvency and Companies Court Judge Prentis12pmThe Rolls Building, hearing room 9Adjourned bankruptcy petitionBR-2023-000973Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Price
---

And if she’s too drained for court cases she can’t turn up on late night tv - surely?
Could be to do with this? HMRC are taking over the last bankruptcy.

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 10.11.16.png

Reactions: 18
Here is an article that states it was adjourned.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If you look at other people on the list with 'adjourned cases'. The creditor is also HMRC. I think they've listed everyone together who's going to have their bankruptcies taken over by HMRC. I would guess by the 'litigant in person' she's not instructed a solicitor and isn't going.

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 10.15.34.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 10.17.51.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 10.18.27.png

Reactions: 16
I know that one! We used to ride our bikes to school and regularly saw this bloke on his bike going in the opposite direction to us every morning, until one day he'd stopped on the pathway. As we passed he was waving "that" at us to which my friend and I burst out laughing, he hurridly put it away and rode off at speed - we never saw him again thankfully.
Skank seems to think her made-up experiences are somehow "Yoouneek" and more terrible than anyone else's - well they ain't skank so duck OFF forthwith and take your LIES with ya! :mad:!!
Oh, me too... Tooting Bec Common was a hotbed of flashers back in the '70's. My mate and I used the give them marks out of ten...! I think that annoyed some of them who were given a very low mark.... I wonder how many points Skanky gives Kryten, her new young and virile partner...?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely all this pleading poverty won’t add up in court? She has a whole staff working for her, childminders, cleaners, assistants etc. None of these people are in a position to work for nothing. Plus bills, food etc and the stupid amount of money she spends on herself every month. Just where do they think it’s coming from? And if she does still have a huge stash under the mattress then she can pay some debts with it. How this has been allowed to go on for so long is beyond me. Is she paying her mortgage every month? That alone must be a huge bill. She hardly does any meaningful work now, just where is it all coming from?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I maybe wrong but I thought the original hearing was late 23 and was adjourned (poss around the same time as the FA's brought in?). It's a bit of a farce if it is adjourned today again. Hopefully they will put forward another date? It surely can't go on forever?

Reactions: 15
I still think it could go in his favour as she has severely manipulated the children. The false allegations against Kieran, keeping jet isolated, the vitriol towards Michelle and Apollo. Then there's her mental health and the instability of two bankruptcies. Hopefully the judge will see that.
I hope so too. Keeping Jett so isolated is a huge red flag.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Surely all this pleading poverty won’t add up in court? She has a whole staff working for her, childminders, cleaners, assistants etc. None of these people are in a position to work for nothing. Plus bills, food etc and the stupid amount of money she spends on herself every month. Just where do they think it’s coming from? And if she does still have a huge stash under the mattress then she can pay some debts with it. How this has been allowed to go on for so long is beyond me. Is she paying her mortgage every month? That alone must be a huge bill. She hardly does any meaningful work now, just where is it all coming from?
I think they will know about this by now. Forensic investigators were instructed in November last year, so it would all be part of their investigation. HMRC also sent her a huge tax bill of over 500k, so they have estimated her income....must have looked at her projected earnings.

Reactions: 27
I maybe wrong but I thought the original hearing was late 23 and was adjourned (poss around the same time as the FA's brought in?). It's a bit of a farce if it is adjourned today again. Hopefully they will put forward another date? It surely can't go on forever?
The FAs were for the other (2019) case.
---
Could be to do with this? HMRC are taking over the last bankruptcy.

View attachment 2822114
Oh, yes, possibly.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.