Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dream on Skanky :rolleyes:
So what the F#ck is all this about? :unsure:
I can tell you what it WON'T be - an invite to go on CCBB Live & Late. Only 5 more shows to go. Imagine her foul, ranting pi$$ed up gob with nowt relevant to comment on except 'Well when I won BB' then slag off all the contestants because she can't find anything nice to say about anyone. The big channels won't risk their reputations anymore on that loose-canon. Ironically, maybe 15 years ago she'd have had them begging to be on the show. A big sign that Kipper is finished.
---
Enjoy your break POM. I shall not suggest you should make some pics of the lovely Jodie Marsh .. you enjoy your break. JM. Kipper and cornroll boy and westcrack need your lightheart xx
Aw, enjoy your time away, our Pom. I have to admit that, when you wrote that I thought 'Oh no - don't go please, you'll miss at least a whole thread with what's happening tomoz etc.' xXx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Have I missed something or misunderstood is KP case adjourned today?
Insolvency and Companies Court Judge Prentis12pmThe Rolls Building, hearing room 9Adjourned bankruptcy petitionBR-2023-000973Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Price
---
So what the F#ck is all this about? :unsure:
I can tell you what it WON'T be - an invite to go on CCBB Live & Late. Only 5 more shows to go. Imagine her foul, ranting pi$$ed up gob with nowt relevant to comment on except 'Well when I won BB' then slag off all the contestants because she can't find anything nice to say about anyone. The big channels won't risk their reputations anymore on that loose-canon. Ironically, maybe 15 years ago she'd have had them begging to be on the show. A big sign that Kipper is finished.
---

Aw, enjoy your time away, our Pom. I have to admit that, when you wrote that I thought 'Oh no - don't go please, you'll miss at least a whole thread with what's happening tomoz etc.' xXx
And if she’s too drained for court cases she can’t turn up on late night tv - surely?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Insolvency and Companies Court Judge Prentis12pmThe Rolls Building, hearing room 9Adjourned bankruptcy petitionBR-2023-000973Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Price
---

And if she’s too drained for court cases she can’t turn up on late night tv - surely?
Maybe she's got matched off to the Priory by AFP. Doubtful though.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe she's got matched off to the Priory by AFP. Doubtful though.
The list was updated on the 15th so Friday. Surely this isn’t because the ADHD meds she doesn’t take are out of stock. 😤😤😤😤😤😤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The list was updated on the 15th so Friday. Surely this isn’t because the ADHD meds she doesn’t take are out of stock. 😤😤😤😤😤😤
Don't think the MH or meds would have stopped it going ahead or adjourned it,, most probably found a wedge of cash and submitted a payment plan to HMRC. Crafty bleep no wonder she's been off the radar all week been running around on the beg trying to get herself out of this tit. Wonder if skank payed a visit to the I.O.W to plead with Amy the enabler and Mr PP for a handout.😎

• Angry
Reactions: 21
---

I think it means it was adjourned from a previous date. It is listed as a 2023 case.

Reactions: 33
It’s how it was listed on Friday, they are not going to list a case that’s not going ahead.
I’m sure she will remain quiet again today.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What bloody career. He was on a reality show for short time. By the time the next lot come he will be long forgotten. No other discernible talents
---

Even if she did it’s hardly an issue for national security. Embarrassing maybe but there were really dodgy stuff come out about the Blair’s and they survived 🤣🤣
Cherie is an even worse grifter than ALL of Clan Grifter combined
---
Well she’s not quiet because she’s busy picking an outfit that makes her look respectable in court tomorrow, that’s for sure!
Something classy from JYY teamed with her ski 'oliday Moonboots and a wheelchair :)
---
Even mouth to mouth and a defibrillator won’t resuscitate his career. That ships sailed and sunk
Whaddya mean lost his career! He has a long and lasting career over hundreds of years!
1710743240240.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Indeed but it will benefit her to keep the kids. Just like AFP and PFP tried to help put before. It doesn't really matter who's doing what in the household as long as she keeps up with any agreed plan. I bet DL will be advising her on how they show the kids needs are met, which she will then take to court when it's time for a final hearing. ( The judge will partly assess based on a welfare list of how needs are met).
That's why she keeps DL on, until the custody case is sorted. Of course the BENT social worker will know all the loopholes. Bloody disgusting. I really think West Sussex SS should have intervened quickly about this. I bet once the custody is sorted, Rickwood will be given her marching orders. As someone else said a few posts ago, how is she paying for all these people & the up keep of MM? :mad:
---
Your welcome and thank you 😀👍❤❤❤ xxxx, it's also great to hear how much your husband enjoys them too. Say hello to him from me 😀 Love from Pom 💖😊🥰🤗❤😘 xxxx.

I'm going on a small holiday tomorrow to Devon and got to get up early, so sadly I can't catch up as much as I wanted today as been busy. I hope to catch up a bit when I'm back either Thursday or Friday and also back to putting up my Pom pics again. So far I'm on page 33.
So I leave this here for now and if I don't get to catch up later I certainly will next week 😀❤❤❤💖😘 xxxx.

View attachment 2821519

View attachment 2821520

View attachment 2821521

View attachment 2821523

View attachment 2821524

View attachment 2821525
Enjoy your trip to Devon, lovely Pom. Thanks for the laughs too ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Once she is no longer useful DL will be out on her arse - thats how it goes when you run-out of Usefulness to the skank. Then she'll start all the usual tit about how its ALL DL's Fault this time and NOT hers,
"Iss not MY fawlt; Ize carnt 'elp it dat she fewll in luv wiv MEEEEE an' wonted to 'elp me keep MEEEEEE kidz....................... I fort dass wot der Soshul duzz innit - 'elp kidz stay wiv dere Muvvas becoys men are barstids............................... "

So what next for DL after the inevitable happens, when she finds herself out on her arse with no proper job and her reputation in tatters thanks to her mate skanky?? Who wants to employ a bent social worker?? Any takers? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s how it was listed on Friday, they are not going to list a case that’s not going ahead.
I’m sure she will remain quiet again today.
Sorry, I'm confused DC. Does this mean her BH today is cancelled/adjourned again?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I can’t imagine what family court and CAFCASS must make of the fact that she has a disgraced social worker looking after the children now! When I was going through family court process, everything was documented and reported to the persons involved via solicitors and meetings etc so this has to be a known fact to them by now , would be so interesting to know how this is being dealt with by them , it just cannot look good for her

Reactions: 28
Your welcome and thank you 😀👍❤❤❤ xxxx, it's also great to hear how much your husband enjoys them too. Say hello to him from me 😀 Love from Pom 💖😊🥰🤗❤😘 xxxx.

I'm going on a small holiday tomorrow to Devon and got to get up early, so sadly I can't catch up as much as I wanted today as been busy. I hope to catch up a bit when I'm back either Thursday or Friday and also back to putting up my Pom pics again. So far I'm on page 33.
So I leave this here for now and if I don't get to catch up later I certainly will next week 😀❤❤❤💖😘 xxxx.

View attachment 2821519

View attachment 2821520

View attachment 2821521

View attachment 2821523

View attachment 2821524

View attachment 2821525
Have a lovely holiday Pom. ❤

• Heart
Dim Lyn should never be referred to as a nanny. A dogsbody yes, but a spade is a spade and she is a sacked social worker employed by Kipper for the sole purpose of circumventing the Family Court system

• Heart
Reactions: 44
And as well as paying for all her 'staff', how does she pay for all the filler? I can't believe how expensive it is to have your arse and lips filled with this 💩. She gets it so frequently now, surely it can't be for free????

Reactions: 22
Says on her fb stories she's at a photo shoot in London today. Think she means she's hoping paps turn up to the BH there 🤣🤣 bring it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.