Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this Tracey, she loves to boast about her horse riding, puts herself centre of attention in the photo, this is a fake, this is not from today. She’s away, might not even be with Kryten, she’s bored of that game, madam is trying to fool us, we are not fooled 😁

This is what she posts below when riding, she‘s deflecting from her real whereabouts 🤔

View attachment 2819218
she really does ride like a sack of tit doesnt she?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Theory: she’s in The Priory ahead of BH hearing. Lack of meds caused mental distress. Can’t deal with fallout. SM deflection posts done by others as no phones in rehab.
Err..., she said on her crap-fest (or whatever it was) that she couldn't get her meds until March.
We're halfway through March, you dumb C#NT!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Emmmm, not sure when you don’t think she has any idea the trouble she’s in. I think she does hence building up the MH lies again. She knows it’s serious but I think SHE thinks, based on past events, she’ll get away with it again. I hope she doesn’t, don’t see how she can.

it makes no sense at all…
Like I said she's thick as tit. She's thinks it will bugger off. She's no idea!

Reactions: 18
Anything interesting happening with this one ? Can't be bothered with pages and pages of the new love of her life JJ. Has Crawl come out of the bushes yet? Guessing the ol' woman still has the kids.

Reactions: 15
Manlet! That's brilliant😆welcome back In_Deep xxx
I’m sorry about your friend. This is why Skank angers me so much too. She has no respect for those with serious mental illnesses. She’s just a decrepit hole. The fact that she’s on about her mental health all the time makes me think there is feck all wrong with her. She’s been advised to say these things. Generally a lot of people who are very unwell mentally don’t mention it.

The bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Anything interesting happening with this one ? Can't be bothered with pages and pages of the new love of her life JJ. Has Crawl come out of the bushes yet? Guessing the ol' woman still has the kids.
Read the recaps at the beginning of the threads. That’ll be a good place to start

Reactions: 25
So sink boy grassing himself up for using a mobile whilst driving, way to go numbnuts and notice it's raining and there's plenty of leaves on the trees but in skanks picture its dry and in the reflection the trees look bare and who is that in the reflection. 😎View attachment 2819347

Thanks for the love Stan 🙏🏼 must admit, it does feel good to be back.

In regards to Sinky McWankststain dropping himself in it like this, do we know if any of the cars Skanky was driving when with him were registered/insured to him or his "luckshury car bizniss"..?

There is an offence under the RTA of "Use, Cause, Permit"... Basically the registered keeper (registered owner if for sale) has to ensure any person driving their vehicle has a suitable licence and insurance. If he was permitting her to drive any vehicle owned by him or his business knowing full well she didn't have a full DL or suitable insurance in place, he's bang to rights.

The only notable defence I can find to the above is if he made a complaint to police of Taking Without Owners Consent (TWOC as my mates in the Job call it)

This might have been discussed in my absence, but could one of the reasons behind the breakup of the century have been caused by him growing a pair and refusing her access to his vehicles as he was worried he'd get in the tit if she got stopped by the Old Bill 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Err..., she said on her crap-fest (or whatever it was) that she couldn't get her meds until March.
We're halfway through March, you dumb C#NT!
Is that the same meds she doesn’t take because they make her tired 🤣😂🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

In regards to Sinky McWankststain dropping himself in it like this, do we know if any of the cars Skanky was driving when with him were registered/insured to him or his "luckshury car bizniss"..?

There is an offence under the RTA of "Use, Cause, Permit"... Basically the registered keeper (registered owner if for sale) has to ensure any person driving their vehicle has a suitable licence and insurance. If he was permitting her to drive any vehicle owned by him or his business knowing full well she didn't have a full DL or suitable insurance in place, he's bang to rights.

The only notable defence I can find to the above is if he made a complaint to police of Taking Without Owners Consent (TWOC as my mates in the Job call it)

This might have been discussed in my absence, but could one of the reasons behind the breakup of the century have been caused by him growing a pair and refusing her access to his vehicles as he was worried he'd get in the tit if she got stopped by the Old Bill 🤔
Think most of the cars skank was driving and got pulled in were sink boys and were being driven on his and his dad's company trade plates, skank got pulled and a RR towed and sink boy had to go to plod station with her then go get his RR from impound yard. Someone mentioned he'd drive the cars out of Pricey Towers (so Amy the enabler and Mr PP didnt see) and then skank would jump into the drivers seat at the gates so he must have known she wasn't legal and how he hasn't been charged with allowing and had his trade plates seized is beyond me. Think the breakup at Christmas was sink boy found out about skank sneaking around with kryten don't think it had anything to do with him not stopping her driving his cars. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m sorry about your friend. This is why Skank angers me so much too. She has no respect for those with serious mental illnesses. She’s just a decrepit hole. The fact that she’s on about her mental health all the time makes me think there is feck all wrong with her. She’s been advised to say these things. Generally a lot of people who are very unwell mentally don’t mention it.

The bleep
Thank you Ambrosie, bless you ❤

These days it seems that we've come full circle in respect of mental health issues. From it being a taboo subject, to being exploited for grift and coin by narcissists and other undesirables, like Skank and Cracktona.
Sadly the actions of the two aforementioned parasites and their ilk lead to a wider feeling of apathy towards mental health issues in general, meaning genuine sufferers fall out of public consciousness.

Anyway, I'm blabbering so will shurrup and head over to Twitter, erm "X" and see if we've had any Skanky holiday sightings 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Well he did post this meme when they split. I think he refused to play along anymore.

Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 21.08.35.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Think most of the cars skank was driving and got pulled in were sink boys and were being driven on his and his dad's company trade plates, skank got pulled and a RR towed and sink boy had to go to plod station with her then go get his RR from impound yard. Someone mentioned he'd drive the cars out of Pricey Towers (so Amy the enabler and Mr PP didnt see) and then skank would jump into the drivers seat at the gates so he must have known she wasn't legal and how he hasn't been charged with allowing and had his trade plates seized is beyond me. Think the breakup at Christmas was sink boy found out about skank sneaking around with kryten don't think it had anything to do with him not stopping her driving his cars. 😎
He did report the RR as stolen, after she came back from Ibiza I think it was, just before that car park fire at the airport, I remember the jokes at the time… would that be because he thought she was going to be done for driving?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She's crafty is the skanky one - the wording doesn't actually say She'd had a good hack today, just Wallis had 😜 the devil is in the detail. Although she's completely illiterate so I'm probably giving her more credit than she's due.
Good point! It doesn't really sound like her posting does it, for starters she hasn't mentioned MMMMEEEEEEE! at all!
---
Maybe he has had his trade plates seized, we've seen very little about his 'car business' for quite some time now.
---
Even under oath she would lie
She's so stupid she even told the judge she would lie last time if the video feed wasn't shut down! Remember she said she couldn't tell the truth if tattlers were watching! I wonder why that was?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He did report the RR as stolen, after she came back from Ibiza I think it was, just before that car park fire at the airport, I remember the jokes at the time… would that be because he thought she was going to be done for driving?
That was the black RR he reported as stolen skank got pulled 3 times in the bronze RR 1, towed with H in the car 2, speeding 3, no licence and insurance in Northampton.... coincidentally skank and her mate had just got back from ibiza like you say and her mate needed a lift home from Pricey Towers and couldn't get one,, that was the night sink boy was out with his mates and reported the black RR had been nicked maybe skank drove her mate home in it and crashed and panicked and dumped it so sink boy had to get one of his car dealer mates to retrieve it and say it was stolen, probably a right off so chop it for spares and claim on the insurance.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
Hmmmm, here‘s something I’ve noticed, over the last few days Jess has been posting fun things she’s been up to with her bf, she has not been working for madam, she has not been driving madam, Jess has been given leave 😁 This leads me to believe madam is deffo away, madam needs Jess when she’s home, now SB is no longer her chauffeur/errand-boy. Madam is not at the MM methinks 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Hmmmm, here‘s something I’ve noticed, over the last few days Jess has been posting fun things she’s been up to with her bf, she has not been working for madam, she has not been driving madam, Jess has been given leave 😁 This leads me to believe madam is deffo away, madam needs Jess when she’s home, now SB is no longer her chauffeur/errand-boy. Madam is not at the MM methinks 🤔
Aaarrrggghh but you forget skank still has Dim Lynne Rickwood bent social worker, Darth Jeyda, fruitella, the new housekeeper/tit shoveller and kryten for driving duties and always herself to drive her around. The only 3 places i can think of where the mutant is are.
1, shacked up in some cabin Edna has bagged for her. Skank asked Edna to get in touch with the place she stopped at to get her one.
2, Sneaked out of the country to Thailand and had some repair work done.
3, sneaked out of the country to Belgium to have some repair work done.
😉🤔😎🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.