Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless Dan has a van and is round at hers.
Wether they do or not her face and tits would be in that pic if it was today ... she is lying as per usual ... also, I ride my young horse most days, that's normal for someone who 'competes' or is aiming to ... even when I was only happy hacking my OAP it was 5 days a week ... all of this on top of a full time job I may add, and i ask for no medals .... i care for my boys twice a day before and after work wether i ride or not and they are ruddy hard work.... i dont want full livery where someone does the mucking out for you because as hard as it is some days with Fibromyalgia I choose to care for them myself ... a pony trek is here and there which is why her uninformed 'fans' might believe her ... she is a lying lazy witch

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It's fairly obvious and a wants to be famous in her own right
Never, ever going to happen though is it? She's an enabling, boring as duck, frumpy dumpy little bleep. Nobody is interested in her superficial lifestyle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the more Katie tries to make out she’s somewhere at a given time, the more likely it is that she’s somewhere very different.
My suspicion is that she’s abroad, maybe Thailand, but she doesn’t want the aggro of everyone knowing it, just as the BH is coming up.
Skanky is far too quiet, l think like you she's abroad lying low because of the BH is coming up. Whether the newest love of her life is with her I'm not too sure. As she'd be instructing the paps to take pictures to show how much they're in love 🤢🤢

Reactions: 26
Gosh darn it Stan! You got me! 🤣
I've been back lurking for a few weeks now, and some of the posts on here have had me howling. Especially @Pom Bear and her artistic abominations. Also good to see @Dollylovesshoes still hasn't lost her ambitions to be the most foul-mouthed Tattler in history 🤣 All of you guys are amazing 💪

I walked away when I did after finding out an old Forces mate had taken his own life. It was completely unforeseen, and it left us all absolutely devastated. He must have genuinely been suffering in silence for over a decade 😔
At the time we were at the peak of the "my poor mentil elf!!!" character arc, and I just couldn't cope with it as it was making me genuinely angry. I ended up having a complete Klatty-detox for my own sanity.

Yet, once the Lego Boy (holy tit... Whoever coined that moniker is a legend 🤣) chapter began, I had to check back in. MAFS UK was a regular on catch-up in the break room at work (erm, I didn't watch it, honest 🤫) so i already knew he was a complete and utter loser... Little did I know how much worse it could get for the poor little manlet 💀

Anyway, it's genuinely good to be back... In fact you could say! I LOVE IT!!!! 😍
Sorry for your loss Deepo❤ it's hard losing a mate but when it's someone you have served with i think it's even harder more like family than a mate😔, glad your back and your just in time for the skankyland shitshow to begin in the courthouse in buttfuck Alabama. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
This is the thing though, I don’t think she believes she’s lying. She’s that far gone I think she genuinely believes that what she’s saying is the truth. And she’s that many arseholes having her on podcasts hanging on her every word and nodding along it just fuels her delusions. If she gets locked up I honestly think she’ll be a suicide watch job. Just like that Bear bloke. Narcs never expect to be held accountable, ever, because in their mind they’re never wrong. If this goes south for her, for all her bravado, if she gets sent to prison she will tit herself. It’s the kids I feel sorry as it’s them who will worry and have to cope with everything while she’ll be inside finding ever worrying ways to portray herself a victim.
Just that, in her world if it enters her head in the moment it’s the truth!

Reactions: 17
Wether they do or not her face and tits would be in that pic if it was today ... she is lying as per usual ... also, I ride my young horse most days, that's normal for someone who 'competes' or is aiming to ... even when I was only happy hacking my OAP it was 5 days a week ... all of this on top of a full time job I may add, and i ask for no medals .... i care for my boys twice a day before and after work wether i ride or not and they are ruddy hard work.... i dont want full livery where someone does the mucking out for you because as hard as it is some days with Fibromyalgia I choose to care for them myself ... a pony trek is here and there which is why her uninformed 'fans' might believe her ... she is a lying lazy witch
Exactly this Tracey, she loves to boast about her horse riding, puts herself centre of attention in the photo, this is a fake, this is not from today. She’s away, might not even be with Kryten, she’s bored of that game, madam is trying to fool us, we are not fooled 😁

This is what she posts below when riding, she‘s deflecting from her real whereabouts 🤔

IMG_8272.jpeg

Reactions: 27
Just that, in her world if it enters her head in the moment it’s the truth!
I think she also realises when her usual bullshit won't stand up to scrutiny. She knows she won't be able to defend never paying tax when questioned or where her money's going so she tries everything to avoid being questioned. It will bite her on the backside eventually because the last resort is arrest and dragging her to court.
---
Carl was off somewhere today and bragging about his horsey car.

Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 15.26.32.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If the bleep bleep gets away with a megre punishment on this next BH in April, then this country is an absolute farce.. However, I think the tit has hit the fan now..I don't think she's any idea just how much trouble she's in. She must have legal rep, as she's so bleeping thick, she won't understand any of it.. God to be a fly on the wall in that courtroom!
Emmmm, not sure when you don’t think she has any idea the trouble she’s in. I think she does hence building up the MH lies again. She knows it’s serious but I think SHE thinks, based on past events, she’ll get away with it again. I hope she doesn’t, don’t see how she can.
It is very strange, if she knows she hasn't got long left they could just rent somewhere fully done up near the Frumpy Dumpling on the coast, why do they have to buy somewhere and renovate whilst she's ill. All very suspicious!
it makes no sense at all…

Reactions: 19
I'm not convinced he has anywhere better to run off to! So many people slating him on SM not just about being with the Skank but what a wet blanket he is, zero personality etc 🤷‍♀️
He could run and behind his Momma who I bet is tough enough to repel Skankerella when she tries to oik him back!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow after clicking that link, I’ve just come across a number of other stories JL has sold just recently, never mind in the past!! She’s a desperate dirty woman 🤮🤮🤮 She has always aspired to be like KFP, although I think she’d deny that, but she’s definitely following in her footsteps.
Does anyone else remember her on Brat Camp she’s always been spoilt narcissistic twit.

Reactions: 13
It is very strange, if she knows she hasn't got long left they could just rent somewhere fully done up near the Frumpy Dumpling on the coast, why do they have to buy somewhere and renovate whilst she's ill. All very suspicious!
If the new house is the one I think it is there really would be much to do by the look of it, perhaps a new kitchen, new bathroom and redecoration but overall it looks pretty tidy.

Reactions: 14
Gosh darn it Stan! You got me! 🤣
I've been back lurking for a few weeks now, and some of the posts on here have had me howling. Especially @Pom Bear and her artistic abominations. Also good to see @Dollylovesshoes still hasn't lost her ambitions to be the most foul-mouthed Tattler in history 🤣 All of you guys are amazing 💪

I walked away when I did after finding out an old Forces mate had taken his own life. It was completely unforeseen, and it left us all absolutely devastated. He must have genuinely been suffering in silence for over a decade 😔
At the time we were at the peak of the "my poor mentil elf!!!" character arc, and I just couldn't cope with it as it was making me genuinely angry. I ended up having a complete Klatty-detox for my own sanity.

Yet, once the Lego Boy (holy tit... Whoever coined that moniker is a legend 🤣) chapter began, I had to check back in. MAFS UK was a regular on catch-up in the break room at work (erm, I didn't watch it, honest 🤫) so i already knew he was a complete and utter loser... Little did I know how much worse it could get for the poor little manlet 💀

Anyway, it's genuinely good to be back... In fact you could say! I LOVE IT!!!! 😍
Manlet! That's brilliant😆welcome back In_Deep xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So sink boy grassing himself up for using a mobile whilst driving, way to go numbnuts and notice it's raining and there's plenty of leaves on the trees but in skanks picture its dry and in the reflection the trees look bare and who is that in the reflection. 😎
Screenshot_20240316-184345.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
...and here she is 15 years ago doing a lap 'in a reasonably priced car' on Top Gear. Funnily enough, she says some things during her interview that ring true now....!! (she also says that she goes so fast, the police can't catch her..!)

No sign of your (the worst any consultant has ever seen) ADHD there, eh Kipper? ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe the neighbour is finally letting her take Wallis out for ride. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.