Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And makes you wonder what is being hidden in the IOW property. Also, Skanky not know AFPs address I think is just plausible deniability, in the same way she said she hadn’t read her Mums book.
I didn’t need to read
Her mums book she dictated most of it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think as she tries to use the smokescreen that they live with her for half the time, especially when she was on the lives and would indicate they were just going back to Pete’s for a night, or had been with her for days, her brain dead fans believe anything she says 😡
I believe that when someone is sentenced in court, there will be a background report carried out for a judge to take into consideration. You cant bullshit this. All her twattery will be revealed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think there has to be more to it. Yes she likes the attention but as DC says, it has to involve cash. The places are in the arse end of no-where and the amounts don't add up to be profitable.
Def something dodgy AF going on. None of it is financially viable with the numbers she’s talking, to pay her £6g but charge the punter £5 and only 120 people turning up. Nope
and the person who spilled the amount was paltry £100 and hotel cost with maybe another £100 in pics , still doesn’t add up. I get that she will get tge add ins such as backgrid but still I think there’s something not right here . If WL is involved then he likely is pulling in favours for £££

Yep, should pay her debts 😉 especially for ❄
I wouldn’t like to be in debt to a drug dealer. I’ve heard it can be unpleasant.

My gut feeling here , is that the nightclub appearances and drug debt are connected somehow. Wayne Lineker in the mix. Money laundering. I can’t think about how it all fits together though.

Reactions: 46
I bet the enabling bleep-lung is hurriedly rewriting her will as we speak! :LOL:
---
We've almost ran out of posts now and you've finished it off by making me howl with laughter as always, @Pom Bear ! Thank you 😘👌🌟💐 xXx
---

True, Mrs P, but if she does any 'biggies' like panto or books plus the alleged 40 singing (😉) dates, they are public and therefore undeniable sources of income.
Thank you, and always happy to hear how much my pics make people laugh 😊😀👍❤🤗💖🥰❤😘 xxxx.

Oh Pom surpassed yourself again love all your work always brings a smile 😂😍x
Thank you very much, I'm so pleased 😊💖🥰❤😀👍🤗😘 xxxx.

I thought it was about time Legohead had his own album in the Pom Bear archives including pics where I might screenshot so I can use his pics for future photos 😄😄😄❤😘 xxxx

Resizer_17106020381711.jpg

For instance here's a lovely pic of Legohead with his mom 😄😄 x

Resizer_17106043837361.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The fall out with AFP & Mr PP was also about her driving. When she was with Crawl, he’d drive out of MM & then at entrance to main road, she’d take over driving. Then when they broke up, she just drove the car’s she had access to, blatantly. They were in the motor home on the drive, at the time. But as we’ve said, they turn a blind eye to the abuse of the kids, thats not a priority. Plus it’s not just her drinking, she’s a druggy. Is that not in the equation? Yet frumpy dumpling is still as thick as thieves with her - all for cash & publicity. She’s certainly sold her soul to the devil. Shocking, especially as she’s got a young son. Her & ‘Arry would never leave him with her.
He sounds like he was even more of a pushover MUG than previously thought, weak man, pathetic...
altho probably more like a victim seeing as she's such a bleeping abuser, bet she was coercive controlling him way beyond we could ever imagine :unsure::unsure: let's now forget the "front line" outburst!

Reactions: 23
Honestly it's one of the weirdest, most dysfunctional relationships I've ever had the misfortune to witness.
They are all complicit in the abuse of those children and none of them do anything about it.
Not sure of the correct saying but something like “ for evil or bad things to happen, a good person just has to do nothing”. Something like that. And standing by while all this stuff is going on, nagging her is not enough, it doesn’t bring consequences. You are enabling if you help the addict avoid the consequences, like Boyson did with the car, t
SB with the driving and the kids , the family the kids the driving, and also paying her fines/ bills . I have an alcoholic friend I I’ve had to report her, let the police lift her, so she understands her actions have consequences. I’ve been guilt ridden doing it. She still looks to me as a friend as its my job not to blow smoke up her arse and make excuses for her. I’m so glad she understands that, and I’m really trying to help her. She’s much better at the minute.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He sounds like he was even more of a pushover MUG than previously thought, weak man, pathetic...
altho probably more like a victim seeing as she's such a bleeping abuser, bet she was coercive controlling him way beyond we could ever imagine :unsure::unsure: let's now forget the "front line" outburst!
“Frontline”! Can you imagine him going into battle 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
HMRC can be total bastards, they expect most people not to question amounts and just pay ( Many years ago I had a dispute with them, random amount I didn't owe) She won't get away with it though. The amount she owes is considered to be huge and she's carried it out over more than a year, they consider stringing things out to be deliberate, rather than someone realising an error and paying up. People tend to get prison sentences over 50k. I think she's in big trouble as it's over 100k in VAT alone, then she has 500k tax for her self-employment AND she's missed national insurance.....

View attachment 2818880

View attachment 2818872
View attachment 2818883View attachment 2818875

View attachment 2818877
---

Very true, she is managing to pay the bills on the crappy shack, so HMRC and investigators will look at that to estimate what she's really got coming in. It could form part of the evidence against her.
They came after my Dad once for thousands when I was a young girl. he used to do the odd car boot on a Sunday to try and make a bit of extra money but either someone said something or they got his number plate.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I forgot to submit my Self Assessment one year - fleeing a violent relationship & looking for somewhere else to live it just completely slipped my mind .
They harassed me , sent threatening letters , emails , telephoned me , the works .

I was mortified & immediately rectified the situation- and in fairness when I told them what was going on they were ok about it - with a threatening undertone of never let this happen again- so it beggars belief that this criminal junkie can owe them an absolute fortune & likely hasn’t submitted accounts for years.
---

Probably couldn’t get any Beak that day …. Hungover & coming down also a possibility .
It's a Skankrupcy, the same rules don't apply, she won't get jailed same as when she flipped the car while drunk, high and banned. If it was anyone else they would be in the clink.

• Angry
Why doesn’t anyone ever mention that her 2 kids with PA live with him? I mean ‘fans’ who suggest she’s a great Mother, she doesn’t talk about it either? Why hasn’t she tried to do the same to him as she did to KH? Surely them continuing to live at PA’s is an obvious hint at her not being the Mother she tries to portray? It’s not easy getting full custody as a Father ( I believe) so how did it come about?
Going to court is really expensive. She was a twit to Pete right after they divorced and they did have various court battles to try and decide custody. They both had decent money at that time though. So Pete will have a court order setting out his rights to access which means she could only push things so far with him.
Kieran didn't get a court order when they divorced, so he's having to do it now, as far as I can see. I think KP will have convinced him she would be civil and it would cost them both too much money. I can imagine her bullshitting about how they should work together for the kids and don't need to involve court then, BAM!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
If as it seems, the plaster classes and club appearances barely cover the outlay, they must be a way of making the money from ‘other sources’ appear legitimate. She’s getting money from somewhere, even taking into account her dislike of paying people, what must the bills be like on the crappy shack? Council tax etc, the squillion pound a month oil bill for heating…
For the life of me I can't work out how she's doing it all given the low quality of work she does now....has to be hidden funds & assets because it's been going on 5 years or more 🤨

Reactions: 29
I believe that when someone is sentenced in court, there will be a background report carried out for a judge to take into consideration. You cant bullshit this. All her twattery will be revealed.
I'm still curious as to why F4J called her a psychopath. It's quite specific, makes me think some sort of report has been done on her at some point!

Reactions: 32
So her latest post is with Wallis saying she’s been out riding today but big fail she’s lying through her teeth again pfp vans parked behind 🙈🤷hold on his in the iow ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They came after my Dad once for thousands when I was a young girl. he used to do the odd car boot on a Sunday to try and make a bit of extra money but either someone said something or they got his number plate.
Yes I do think they can be rather unfair. My sister ended up losing her house, turns out years later it was some sort of error in their system. Too late for all the people that were given these random amounts to pay and didn't want to end up in prison!

I will be happy if they pursue Skank with similar enthusiasm though, she should not be above the law!

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.