Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you get a standard auto-reply when you sent it ? I've checked and it definitely went but got nothing back. ITV not very professional for having no auto-reply.
I think that happens when they're full Sammie as out of the 5 messages to them I only got 3 auto responses.

Reactions: 9
Sammie, do you know if the journalist knew this about him when she approached him with the allegations?? Horse & animal dealers I have a huge disdain for & this information is astonishing.....& telling about the measure of the man.

Where did he do his "training "....what are his qualifications.....I have to wonder if he did one of Ellies day courses & set himself up at Lift in a room. I sent all my information I'd gathered & spoke to them. I've set up a FB page but I need it to get traction & haven't had time to put the work in yet, all these young girls don't care until it happens to them, 53% of those 300 got Sepsis & 84% have been blocked or ignored!!!!!! WTAF

Sad to say though a lot of these girls seem to be showing varying levels of errrrm......a younger KP
Yes that's what I said yesterday, they had clearly all had lip fillers and the sharpie eyebrows too so are doubtless some of her braindead fans.

Reactions: 10
I donā€™t know nothing bout this person only done it so if she wins itā€™ll wind someone up šŸ¤­
I don't want Fekin' moo to win, but it would be hilarious if she did win and Kipper was commenting - live - on the after show. She'd have to re-think the slagging off of her and suck up instead, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wh

What a crock of tit. Interested in ā€œmedicalā€? Thatā€™ll be the paramedic in her
And duck off with your bloody 'life changing' injuries to your feet! In what way were they 'life changing'? We have seen you walking in high heels numerous times, going on jet skis, driving when banned and skiing, none of which exactly screams 'life changing injuries'. Do you even know what 'life changing' means? For many people it means never being able to walk again, or stand for more than 5 minutes. Give your head a bleeping wobble and shut up!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Oh, blimey. She's off again with all her medical knowledge....

View attachment 2817394

(nb: Does anyone else find the phrase 'sliding into someone's DM' a little bit sleazy...?!!)
I am sure Peter or Alex have some real provable facts in. Response to Skanks shite, I just wish they would either sue,(I know they,d get nothing ) or get a restraining order or injunction against to shut her up.

Reactions: 23
Sammie, do you know if the journalist knew this about him when she approached him with the allegations?? Horse & animal dealers I have a huge disdain for & this information is astonishing.....& telling about the measure of the man.

Where did he do his "training "....what are his qualifications.....I have to wonder if he did one of Ellies day courses & set himself up at Lift in a room. I sent all my information I'd gathered & spoke to them. I've set up a FB page but I need it to get traction & haven't had time to put the work in yet, all these young girls don't care until it happens to them, 53% of those 300 got Sepsis & 84% have been blocked or ignored!!!!!! WTAF

Sad to say though a lot of these girls seem to be showing varying levels of errrrm......a younger KP
Sorry missed this earlier. I would have thought she would have mentioned it in the article had she known but he goes by so many names and who would connect a dodgy horse dealer to someone injecting whatever into saggy arses.

Reactions: 9
Is it her lucky year because 2024 has multiples of '2' in it?
Look how 2022 turned out! I wonder what the talking šŸ•Æ has to say about that! šŸ¤­
She never did reveal the 'reasons for reasons' that she said she would about why she was out driving drunk and coked up did she?
---

Was this one of them from the ITV story?
The fact that they wanted to do this procedure in a bleeping HOTEL rather than in an actual clinic should have been a HUGE red flag! Why on earth are these women so stupid? I would have said no thanks and asked for my money back right there and then!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My favourite Kris Boyson moment, is when she persuaded him to have the end of his (perfectly ok) nose cut off. The pics of them arriving at the airport and him fingering his nose make me howl.
PRI_79811927.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She never did reveal the 'reasons for reasons' that she said she would about why she was out driving drunk and coked up did she?
---

The fact that they wanted to do this procedure in a bleeping HOTEL rather than in an actual clinic should have been a HUGE red flag! Why on earth are these women so stupid? I would have said no thanks and asked for my money back right there and then!
Why on earth are these women so stupid?
Think you answered yourself in the question!
UK average brain dead, one does it do they all have to do it.
All wanting to look different by looking like each other.
The human form of lemmings, but thicker.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't want Fekin' moo to win, but it would be hilarious if she did win and Kipper was commenting - live - on the after show. She'd have to re-think the slagging off of her and suck up instead, lol.
lol JJ has posted almost identical post on Instagram that CW posted about CBB voting !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Think sheā€™s been in every room in the Rolls Royce Building.
---
I am sure Peter or Alex have some real provable facts in. Response to Skanks shite, I just wish they would either sue,(I know they,d get nothing ) or get a restraining order or injunction against to shut her up.
I think Alex should. But I reckon Pete totally ignoring her comments and just going about his life surrounded by his loving immediate and external family, and I include Clare and her son in that, does her more damage that any court order. Plus Pete thinks about J and P before anything. Just like a good parent would.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Iā€™m sort of hoping she doesnā€™t have to attend on Monday, that way she canā€™t disrupt the case and HMRC can rocket forward and hopefully start an illegal fraud investigation against her straight away.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Iā€™m sort of hoping she doesnā€™t have to attend on Monday, that way she canā€™t disrupt the case and HMRC can rocket forward and hopefully start an illegal fraud investigation against her straight away.
She didnā€™t attend the first one when the trustees made her bankrupt. I imagine itā€™s highly unlikely she will show up anyway. Sheā€™s made it perfectly obvious why sheā€™s not showing up to courtā€¦

• Wow
Reactions: 50
She didnā€™t attend the first one when the trustees made her bankrupt. I imagine itā€™s highly unlikely she will show up anyway. Sheā€™s made it perfectly obvious why sheā€™s not showing up to courtā€¦
Well, yes. She's probably drained after that dermaplaning session and then having to go and sit in a salon chair to get her hair done again... Phew. I don't know how she manages it all.... I'm exhausted just thinking about it all....

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.