Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they are Irish at all. Sammarie as a name might give people a clue!

I really don't like the whole prejudice thing on here about traveller / romani people but they don't seem on the Irish side, that's all I'll say!
No prejudice from me, my grandfather was a traveller. Just a question

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m slightly gutted as I think EkinSu is a bit of a dick and very annoying and wanted her to get kicked out, but now I know itā€™s what Skanky wants, Iā€™m torn šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I donā€™t know nothing bout this person only done it so if she wins itā€™ll wind someone up šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry I had to post this as itā€™s made my day šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mr Noseybonk works nights but happens to be off today. He got in at 6am and has tried to sleep but someone had a noisy gardener and our window cleaner came, and basically thereā€™s been various things to wake him up so heā€™s in a grumpy mood.

Anyway, heā€™s just walked into the lounge, saw that I was on the phone and said ā€œAre you still on tittle tattle reading about Katie Price, sheā€™s nothing but a dirty old bleepā€ šŸ«£

Then walked out the room shouting ā€œshe needs to pay her bills the bleeping robbing witch, and she looks like Mick Foleyā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

So Skanky, I applaud you for giving my over tired grumpy hubby something to focus his rage on šŸ‘

P.S. Mick Foley is an ex WWE wrestler whom my husband and I really like, so itā€™s more insulting on him that her

• Haha
Reactions: 50
A friend of a friend purchased a horse from SP. Didn't do any checks until she got the mare home and found out about her reputation.
Fortunately the mare is one of the better ones she has sold with minor issues.
There's a FB group just about her dodgy dealings. She's another one who uses violence to shut people up. Local vets won't go to her premises anymore.
Also known as s Sammie Crease

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Same here!! My belovĆ©d Romany grandad was the kindest, most loving and gentle soul you could ever have wished to meet - you don't want to hear what HE called šŸ„§šŸ”‘s !!!

I digress though - skank is an hole woo hoo!!! (y)
---
What a crock of tit. Interested in ā€œmedicalā€? Thatā€™ll be the paramedic in her
Ah so not only is she an expert in "Crime" but "Medical" too
I wonder what sort of a tv programme she can pitch at C4 using that and featuring MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She just got that room ready in the MM to do all her TT live selling, it's had a couple of lives from there and now not a peep for weeks.
The court won't be happy you've suddenly stopped all your income streams!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I live a stones throw from this place & yes the area is well known for travellers premises, the "thing" that sold puppy farm dogs moved to another area of wickford but then moved out a couple of years back, not sure where

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Inside Peter Andreā€™s amazing Cyprus holiday home as he reveals how fans can stay there for free | The Sun
Well thats skank's next 'oliday sorted then :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Mind you, is this not the place she says SHE built and he robbed from her clutches in the DIVORCE?
[/QUOTE
Inside Peter Andreā€™s amazing Cyprus holiday home as he reveals how fans can stay there for free | The Sun
Well thats skank's next 'oliday sorted then :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Mind you, is this not the place she says SHE built and he robbed from her clutches in the DIVORCE?
And she and JJ could do with watching the latest video on Instagram of EMā€™s and PA working as a team and having fun together putting babies new car seat together and fixing it SAFELY in the car. No doubt these love birds will soon be doing the same! Hope she sees both videos and it pushes her over šŸ¤­
---
Her boobs were wonky back then too!
He doesnā€™t even look longingly at her does he!

• Haha
I live a stones throw from this place & yes the area is well known for travellers premises, the "thing" that sold puppy farm dogs moved to another area of wickford but then moved out a couple of years back, not sure where
Weren't there allegations of puppies being sold then passing from various diseases shortly afterwards ?

• Sad
  • Angry
She just got that room ready in the MM to do all her TT live selling, it's had a couple of lives from there and now not a peep for weeks.
The court won't be happy you've suddenly stopped all your income streams!
I think TTSHOP have sacked her for being utterly tit

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just had a thought, could these people be the ones that are supplying Skanky with puppies/kittens ?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Same here!! My belovĆ©d Romany grandad was the kindest, most loving and gentle soul you could ever have wished to meet - you don't want to hear what HE called šŸ„§šŸ”‘s !!!

I digress though - skank is an hole woo hoo!!! (y)
---

Ah so not only is she an expert in "Crime" but "Medical" too
I wonder what sort of a tv programme she can pitch at C4 using that and featuring MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???
All programmes fronted by her will be the same ... regardless of the title or the topic ...

me me me me me
more about me
5 mins occasionally seeing another person on screen whilst I ask them about me
more about me
me me me me me
5 mins of me talking about Harve ... Da Wun .. men who have been bad to me ... do you know that my mum is dying and wrote a book about me?
me me me me me
and finally10 minutes more of me talking about me

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.