Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I,ve come to the decision that I must not be a real man, I don,t go to a salon for any treatments such as facials waxing pedicure or manicures. I,m bald so don,t go hairdressers. On the plus side Skanky won,t fancy me and I,m older than her. šŸ˜±šŸ˜±. Onto Skanky until she realises the world is not about her and she forgets the ME ME ME rhetoric she will never get a job with anyone or anything respectable.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No, I think this is Sammarie Pheb. Associated with Jay Archer ( owner of Meadowfield farm / Elite Equine). According to discussion online, their farm was raided for stolen tack and shotguns back in 2016, they've been to court for loads of CCJs and sold endless amounts of dangerous and ill horses. Great company Ellie and others keep! Birds of a feather and all that!

View attachment 2817038
Are they Irish by any chance?
---
Latest

"I love cars, I'm still waiting to get my licence back," Katie explained. "I've had every car - my dream car when I was younger, I wanted to have a black Vitara jeep."
ā€œMotƶrheadā€? They spelt piss wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dodgy dealer SP goes by a slightly different name on FB. She said on one of her posts sheā€™s given up the horse dealing business.
Ekin-su is another Skank - full of crap and acting up for cameras - please don't vote for her!
No vote placed as yet!

Reactions: 11
Are they Irish by any chance?
---

ā€œMotƶrheadā€? They spelt piss wrong
I don't think they are Irish at all. Sammarie as a name might give people a clue!

I really don't like the whole prejudice thing on here about traveller / romani people but they don't seem on the Irish side, that's all I'll say!

Reactions: 15
Didn't have to deep dive for longs as these idiots aren't very good at covering up their lies etc.
Ricky Sawyer/Ricky George/Joe Rashid etc etc was a very dodgy horse dealer out of Epping. Sold many many sick and broken horses to unsuspecting people. Usually poor animals that should have been PTS for the many issues they had, instead of being passed around.
He worked in conjunction with several other dodgy dealers in Essex ripping people off. He has numerous CCJs against him. Think they used to threaten people to keep quiet.
The 2 horse pictures are currently the best I can find at the moment but the face picture is under Ricky George on FB. One of his posts is looking for a receptionist at a friendly clinic.
Bloke is a scammer and charlatan of the highest order. Used to breed dogs as well as sell sick horses.
Seems like he jumps from one money making scheme to another and obviously has zero medical training.
I wouldn't be surprised if she said to him, 'Rickaaaay, get wiv ME! We can make loads of moneeey, if ya pretend to be ma boyfwend'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn't have to deep dive for longs as these idiots aren't very good at covering up their lies etc.
Ricky Sawyer/Ricky George/Joe Rashid etc etc was a very dodgy horse dealer out of Epping. Sold many many sick and broken horses to unsuspecting people. Usually poor animals that should have been PTS for the many issues they had, instead of being passed around.
He worked in conjunction with several other dodgy dealers in Essex ripping people off. He has numerous CCJs against him. Think they used to threaten people to keep quiet.
The 2 horse pictures are currently the best I can find at the moment but the face picture is under Ricky George on FB. One of his posts is looking for a receptionist at a friendly clinic.
Bloke is a scammer and charlatan of the highest order. Used to breed dogs as well as sell sick horses.
Seems like he jumps from one money making scheme to another and obviously has zero medical training.
Sammie, do you know if the journalist knew this about him when she approached him with the allegations?? Horse & animal dealers I have a huge disdain for & this information is astonishing.....& telling about the measure of the man.

Where did he do his "training "....what are his qualifications.....I have to wonder if he did one of Ellies day courses & set himself up at Lift in a room. I sent all my information I'd gathered & spoke to them. I've set up a FB page but I need it to get traction & haven't had time to put the work in yet, all these young girls don't care until it happens to them, 53% of those 300 got Sepsis & 84% have been blocked or ignored!!!!!! WTAF

Sad to say though a lot of these girls seem to be showing varying levels of errrrm......a younger KP

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not sure that fiasco would have turned profit when paying the thing Ā£60k.
Especially when the panto had to sell tickets at nearly half price before opening night and still had nearly 100 tickets available for each show šŸ¤£ skank couldn't even sell enough Ā£5 tickets to the pisspot neath nightclub thing so Chloe ferret got roped in to boost numbers.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
she has probably been begging for lifts
...................................... telling Junior's young mates that she'll "Sit on your lap.........................." then cackling like the old gorgon she really is.
---
I,ve come to the decision that I must not be a real man, I don,t go to a salon for any treatments such as facials waxing pedicure or manicures. I,m bald so don,t go hairdressers. On the plus side Skanky won,t fancy me and I,m older than her. šŸ˜±šŸ˜±. Onto Skanky until she realises the world is not about her and she forgets the ME ME ME rhetoric she will never get a job with anyone or anything respectable.
Look on it that you are SAFE from her revolting attentions Ming - its the twenty-somethings that need to be on their guard against attacks of Seksiness from the thing. :eek:
---
Especially when the panto had to sell tickets at nearly half price before opening night and still had nearly 100 tickets available for each show šŸ¤£ skank couldn't even sell enough Ā£5 tickets to the pisspot neath nightclub thing so Chloe ferret got roped in to boost numbers.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I wander (sic) if Chloe Ferret is going to go along with skank's brilyunt idea for a tv show documenting their wunnerful frendship that she was gabbling-on about the other day on some shite crapcast?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just voted all 5 votes for her šŸ¤£
Iā€™m slightly gutted as I think EkinSu is a bit of a dick and very annoying and wanted her to get kicked out, but now I know itā€™s what Skanky wants, Iā€™m torn šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 25
...................................... telling Junior's young mates that she'll "Sit on your lap.........................." then cackling like the old gorgon she really is.
---

Look on that you are SAFE from her revolting attentions Ming - its the twenty-somethings that need to be on their guard against attacks of Seksiness from the thing. :eek:
'Am I different than what you forrrt I was?' 'I bet you diddunt fink I was 45 did you?' Did you? GO ON TELL THE TROOFF!' šŸ˜‚

Later she'd blather on her podcast about how shocked Jnr's friends are about how she acts.

Screen Shot 2024-03-15 at 15.06.54.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-15 at 15.07.05.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Was this one of them from the ITV story?
She does look very much like one of the girls from the ITV news report last nightā€¦they do tend to look same to me with their eyebrows, lips and long hair !!!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
No, I think this is Sammarie Pheb. Associated with Jay Archer ( owner of Meadowfield farm / Elite Equine). According to discussion online, their farm was raided for stolen tack and shotguns back in 2016, they've been to court for loads of CCJs and sold endless amounts of dangerous and ill horses. Great company Ellie and others keep! Birds of a feather and all that!

View attachment 2817038
Good grief she is so awful looking even her hair is trying to escape

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.