Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those are the females he associates with passing horses around.
Yes there's loads of info to read isn't there, some horrible photos of the conditions of horses and also DRUGGING horses that they are selling on. Saw a discussion on horse and hound forum.
This Ricky bloke ends up going from drugging horses to dodgy DIY surgery on people? I wonder if that's why he thought he could do it? I suspected Ellie was morally bankrupt but this is a whole other level, the person she's associated with ( and KP). To cause so much suffering and to set up businesses for years doing it and lying about potentially dangerous horses, he must be another psychopath!
Makes me wonder if KP has used Ricky or his associate's stables and services?
It's great you've passed it on to ITV!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Katie Price plans to welcome new year 2023 with new beginnings
Katie Price wants 'no dramas' in 2022
It's just like Groundhog Day, rinse & repeat. There is no recovering from her downward spiral now. She's clinging on by the tips of her ugly long nails. I can hear them, like nails on a Blackboard screeching & scraping. I think there are a long list of people (many creditors too) who have been patiently waiting for this smug, arrogant crook to get her comeuppance & I think 2024 is the year. She has very little work & she will need to be earning loads just to keep MM going. Think there's still money hidden that she's using too. We don't really know the total she managed to earn from the Xmas Panto's. Hopefully more financial details will come out IF/When she gets to court re Bankruptcy. Then her lie's will really open a HUGE can of worms, I'm sure. I suspect a few people are going to be thrown under the bus too. I wonder if she knows deep down that her life is an utter mess & that she looks grotesque? Somehow, I think she's that deluded and arrogant, that she doesn't.
1710510771079.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It's just like Groundhog Day, rinse & repeat. There is no recovering from her downward spiral now. She's clinging on by the tips of her ugly long nails. I can hear them, like nails on a Blackboard screeching & scraping. I think there are a long list of people (many creditors too) who have been patiently waiting for this smug, arrogant crook to get her comeuppance & I think 2024 is the year. She has very little work & she will need to be earning loads just to keep MM going. Think there's still money hidden that she's using too. We don't really know the total she managed to earn from the Xmas Panto's. Hopefully more financial details will come out IF/When she gets to court re Bankruptcy. Then her lie's will really open a HUGE can of worms, I'm sure. I suspect a few people are going to be thrown under the bus too. I wonder if she knows deep down that her life is an utter mess & that she looks grotesque? Somehow, I think she's that deluded an arrogant, that she doesn't. View attachment 2817021
I saw £60K quoted for her, erm, performance at the panto.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yes there's loads of info to read isn't there, some horrible photos of the conditions of horses and also DRUGGING horses that they are selling on. Saw a discussion on horse and hound forum.
This Ricky bloke ends up going from drugging horses to dodgy DIY surgery on people? I wonder if that's why he thought he could do it? I suspected Ellie was morally bankrupt but this is a whole other level, the person she's associated with ( and KP). To cause so much suffering and to set up businesses for years doing it and lying about potentially dangerous horses, he must be another psychopath!
Just a thought Ellie isn't another name for Sammarie pheb is it? Trying to find a picture of her to compare. She was the other dodgy dealer he was involved with

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Is he dead 🤔😄😄😄😄💀 x....

Resizer_17105109497453.jpg

Resizer_17105109401911.jpg

It's amazing the length his gone to, to go get away from Katie.

Hope it's not in bad taste Love Pom. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It's like six degrees of separation. They are all weirdly connected in some way and none appear to have any morals.

Reactions: 30
A few years back Skanky was regularly using a hairdressers in Worthing, I was told it was because her sister worked there?

The fact that Legoboy gave Skanky Jack tit for Valentine’s Day speaks volumes. You’d have thought that there would have been some kind of gesture even if to keep up the pretence of the relationship.
Also that bum fluff on his chin really gives me the ick 🤢

I don’t watch CBB but I’ll be voting for Ekin-Su!

I see Ricky Sawyers mate sells fake designer bags and trainers, perhaps this is where Skanky gets hers from?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just a thought Ellie isn't another name for Sammarie pheb is it? Trying to find a picture of her to compare. She was the other dodgy dealer he was involved with
No, I think this is Sammarie Pheb. Associated with Jay Archer ( owner of Meadowfield farm / Elite Equine). According to discussion online, their farm was raided for stolen tack and shotguns back in 2016, they've been to court for loads of CCJs and sold endless amounts of dangerous and ill horses. Great company Ellie and others keep! Birds of a feather and all that!

Screen Shot 2024-03-15 at 14.00.18.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Always being talked about on Surrey Horse and Pony. Thank god KP isn't into horse dealing, she'd be the dodgiest of the lot!
---
No, I think this is Sammarie Pheb. Associated with Jay Archer ( owner of Meadowfield farm / Elite Equine). According to discussion online, their farm was raided for stolen tack and shotguns back in 2016, they've been to court for loads of CCJs and sold endless amounts of dangerous and ill horses. Great company Ellie and others keep! Birds of a feather and all that!

View attachment 2817038
Awful people. Were known as Meadowfields Stud. Heartbreaking stories about them. Be caref buying anything cheap in Essex as they use all different names.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2817038
A friend of a friend purchased a horse from SP. Didn't do any checks until she got the mare home and found out about her reputation.
Fortunately the mare is one of the better ones she has sold with minor issues.
There's a FB group just about her dodgy dealings. She's another one who uses violence to shut people up. Local vets won't go to her premises anymore.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Always being talked about on Surrey Horse and Pony. Thank god KP isn't into horse dealing, she'd be the dodgiest of the lot!
---

Awful people. Were known as Meadowfields Stud. Heartbreaking stories about them. Be caref buying anything cheap in Essex as they use all different names.
I don't think she'd know because she doesn't actually care about horses does she? She's hardly likely to be reading online in a local horse group. For once she'd probably be telling the truth if she said she didn't know who Ricky was :rolleyes: I can't help thinking it's a wee bit too much of a coincidence though.....dodgy horse man injecting KP's bum, KP hides horses ......:unsure:

Reactions: 23
Latest

"I love cars, I'm still waiting to get my licence back," Katie explained. "I've had every car - my dream car when I was younger, I wanted to have a black Vitara jeep."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A few years back Skanky was regularly using a hairdressers in Worthing, I was told it was because her sister worked there?

The fact that Legoboy gave Skanky Jack tit for Valentine’s Day speaks volumes. You’d have thought that there would have been some kind of gesture even if to keep up the pretence of the relationship.
Also that bum fluff on his chin really gives me the ick 🤢

I don’t watch CBB but I’ll be voting for Ekin-Su!

I see Ricky Sawyers mate sells fake designer bags and trainers, perhaps this is where Skanky gets hers from?
I don’t watch that crap never have but just thought I’d vote same as SB 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Latest

"I love cars, I'm still waiting to get my licence back," Katie explained. "I've had every car - my dream car when I was younger, I wanted to have a black Vitara jeep."
Jeesus woman, read the room! You're waiting because you're irresponsible and dangerous behind the wheel, so no-one wants to listen to you banging on about all the cars you've had. It's like if someone interviewed Harold Shipman in prison and he was reminiscing about all his favourite sedatives.

• Haha
Ekin-su is another Skank - full of crap and acting up for cameras - please don't vote for her!

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.