Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh la la, from The Scum, she’s done isn’t she. By the way the 40% deduction only starts from April according to this, but HMRC won’t let her get away with three quarters of a million owed and VAT on top. I think this the end of the road for her now. I will take a drink in celebration later, she’s lost hasn’t she, the sums she owes are staggering 😁

Oi Smug sisters, bet you’re not so smug behind the scenes now, methinks. This is a total win Tattlers, she’s f*cked. Wonder if they’ll mention it on the podcast this week 🥴😂

I might play Kool and the Gang on Friday, for now it’s a Kylie “Yessssssssssss”

View attachment 2822400

Judgement from The Scum….

She was previously declared bankrupt in November 2019, with debts of £3.2million.

Katie, 45, did not even send a lawyer to the hearing, which is the latest in a long string regarding her financial woes.

She now faces losing her £2million Sussex pad, dubbed Mucky Mansion - or could see bailiffs come round to repossess anything that could help pay back the government department.

The hearing, held at the Rolls Building in London, heard she owes HMRC a total of £761,194.05

Court Judge Sebastian Prentis said Katie had not responded to HMRC over the debt and declared her bankrupt.

He said: "There has been no response from the debtor. The papers are in order.

"There is substantial debt due from Ms Price to HMRC and therefore I will make a bankruptcy order."

Katie, 45, has dodged court for months after the case was moved half a dozen times since November 2021.

The reality star and model is battling to save her £2million Sussex pad after running up debts of £3.2million.

According to court papers, £535,700 in unpaid national insurance or self-assessment tax make up the majority of the debt, as well as £40,000 in late payment

In addition, she owes over £140,000 in missing VAT payments on top of almost £10,000 in VAT surcharges

The £761,994 claim is thought to be for a "liquidated sum", which suggests she may need to sell assets or real estate to release equity.

The judge said: “This petition was presented on 27 November 2023. It is in the sum of £761,194.05. That sum derives from self assessments for the years 2020-2021.

“And for that year 2021-2022 the amounts payable under those assessments were £142,405 and £196,735.

"The other main category on the petition is VAT due on returns. There are eight of those, being the returns between 31 August 2021 and 31 May 2023.

“The total of those is a little in excess of £140,000. Just as with the income tax self assessments, no payments at all have been made.

“The balance of the petition is therefore penalties and surcharges and interests and such like.

“The statutory demand in support of the petition was served personally on the 10 October.

“On 31 January 2024 there has been no response from the debtor and the papers are in order. There is a substantial debt due from Mrs Price to HMRC and I will therefore make a bankruptcy order at 12.03pm."

The Channel 4 reality star is due to give evidence before an insolvency court in London next month in connection with her first bankruptcy.

She is expected to give evidence to a judge about her income to show how she can pay off her debts.

Last month, the court heard she failed to pay any of the £12,500 monthly payments she agreed to make in April last year.

According to trustees, the arrangement meant Katie was meant to make monthly payments of £12,500 for three years as well as a lump sum of £25,000 in July.

But she is said to have defaulted on every single

The judge made a court order ruling that Only Fans, two clothing companies and a paparazzi agency will pay 40% of her income into a bank account she doesn’t have access to

A percentage of her income will start being taken from April 12, the judge ruled.
Ooh
Skank can't deny she did not get the paperwork or notice either according to HMRC

"The statutory demand in support of the petition was served personally on the 10 October."

Wonder if this what sinkyboy refused to accept at his house and they finally managed to serve her🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So when is someone finally going to look at all the offences and do something about it all? Has she paid the driving fines she owes?

Reactions: 17
Comments on the fail are BRUTAL. My favourite being "You've a better chance of bagging shite from a rocking horse than seeing Price go to jail.". 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I dont know how the podcast work so I maybe getting it wrong. If KFP is using a podcast service from a company to do her podcasts, does the company then ask their other podcasters to have her on theirs. That way she looks like lots of people are checking out her podcasts - does that even make sense??

Reactions: 24
Now then Krusties, am at work so snuck off to the bog (sorry lol) to post this comment I just saw on the BH article in the Daily Fail... 🤔

Screenshot_20240318_134008_com.android.chrome_edit_2298201181434728.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Great, but what does this mean & the consequences? Do we wait until April for full breakdown & what action will be taken?
Unbelievably, as we knew, she hasn't communicated with HMRC or anyone about the debts. I know she's done nothing to respond to questions sent to her regarding her financial circumstances & she has also not handed over any statements or paperwork asked for. Forensic accountants are going to have to trawl through what they can. Also not helped by the fact she has cards/accounts in so many names. Including Infield as she has birth certificate in that name. What an utter mess.
I do think though, there's been a can of worms opened, hence how HMRC are gunning for her. I think there's a very high chance fraud is involved & other criminal financial transactions. with what they've already found out.
But I still can't get over the arrogance of her. bragging about photo shoots today, instead of keeping her head down. She really is a conceited witch, sticking 2 fingers up at authority.

View attachment 2822408
Yep no response to them. I think she just thinks it will all go away she's that thick.

Reactions: 23
I dont know how the podcast work so I maybe getting it wrong. If KFP is using a podcast service from a company to do her podcasts, does the company then ask their other podcasters to have her on theirs. That way she looks like lots of people are checking out her podcasts - does that even make sense??
It makes sense. They do use a company to make them. It's the old scratch mine and I'll scratch yours circuit!

Reactions: 21
Ooh
Skank can't deny she did not get the paperwork or notice either according to HMRC

"The statutory demand in support of the petition was served personally on the 10 October."

Wonder if this what sinkyboy refused to accept at his house and they finally managed to serve her🤔
If she ever did reply she'd probably say Bunny gets to the post first and opens it all so she didn't get anything. I see she was served personally though.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ooh

As usual ignoring all paperwork and thought this would go away and as usual the last minute MH card she pulled didnt work this time ya Skanky witch

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Quote from the Daily Fail on article about the new HMRC Bankruptcy 😂 😂 😂 😂

Price, who has become known for her flouting her surgically enhanced figure on overseas trips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So the tax is from two tax years and they estimated she owes just over 500k in tax. She must have earned about 600k a year according to their estimate.....and never paid a penny back off her 1st bankruptcy debt. That has to be seen as deliberate and the money MUST be somewhere!

'Judge Prentis said that the bill “derives from self-assessments from the year 2020-2021 and from the year 2021-22” and includes income tax, VAT, surcharges and interest.''

She has to be in big trouble here, for bankruptcy 1 and 2 (y)
---

Yes.
And then there will be last years tax to come too ! Oh dear. It's on all the radio news stations. I've just heard it on Greatest Hit's radio & had a couple of text's from people I know who've heard it too ! Wonder will frumpy dumpling mention it on podcast? Of course she won't. Can't believe her & KFP carry on as if today never happened. :mad:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Quote from the Daily Fail on article about the new HMRC Bankruptcy 😂 😂 😂 😂

Price, who has become known for her flouting her surgically enhanced figure on overseas trips
Nobody seem to have an ounce of sympathy for her like before
---
I think it means that revenue can pursue her separately for her debts to them. They don't mess about, Skank in deep doo doo now
Lets hope so im doubting it will make any diffrence to her on a daily basis nothing has b4

Reactions: 18
Today, I will be having a celebratory drink when I get home from work.
Keep the faith people.
Let's get those kids home to Kieran too as I'm sure the Priory is beckoning.
Yep big glass of wine when finish my work. No doubt there will be a couple of phone calls about today's good news. She's certainly well in the :poop: now. No getting away from non co-operation SIX time's. AND..... April the biggy BH/forensic accountant investigations🤞
Well madam said 2024 was exciting time - She didn't realise exciting times FOR US !!!!!!!!
Hotel Priory got to be on the cards again or something more 'drastic' (hot air).

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Can someone with the knowledge explain what has happened, what this all means, and why the duck is she getting away with not paying tax for soo many years, while the rest of us plebs, pay our way through life, and if we didnt, we would be in a whole heap of tit, particularly with HMRC who I know from past experience, do not mess around when money is owed, they dont give a duck ` who YOU think, you are ` .... Ive known people have to sell their homes in order to pay tax owed

What is going on here?? .... she owes A LOT of money, has countless court cases regarding her finances, been made bankrupt a second time .... yet she dosent give a toss, and carries on ... nothing fazes her .... is she paying behind closed doors large chunks here and there, to keep the wolf from the door ( I always maintain she has hidden money somewhere, that she dips into, she is not skint, her enablers make sure of that ) .... what does this latest deveopment mean? .... on ` paper ` she owes a vast amount of money, and pays nothing towards her debts .... what is going on, makes no sense

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And then there will be last years tax to come too ! Oh dear. It's on all the radio news stations. I've just heard it on Greatest Hit's radio & had a couple of text's from people I know who've heard it too ! Wonder will frumpy dumpling mention it on podcast? Of course she won't. Can't believe her & KFP carry on as if today never happened. :mad:
She will wear it like a badge of honour like Katona did.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.