Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I think she really is dim enough to think that if she doesn't interact with the authorities at all and ignores everything they send her/ask her to pay, they'll let it go.
Also, if they do take the MM from her (not that it's hers anyway, she owes that much on it), where will she go? Edna lives in a 2-up, 2-down, no idea about Danny, Amy is in a bungalow building site on the IoW. No room for her and her entourage there. No friends (because they're all jealous). Who would take her in? I hope she doesn't think she can leap to the top of the Council Housing list because, you know, Harvey. Who hasn't lived at home for years.
Not that I give a monkey's arse where she goes - behind the bins at the local shopping parade would suit but am just curious.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Now then Krusties, am at work so snuck off to the bog (sorry lol) to post this comment I just saw on the BH article in the Daily Fail... πŸ€”

View attachment 2822414
Knew she was still driving when petrol station case came up. Heard she drive's into Shoreham to LA studio's & parks in side street (think on road called Town Quay was mentioned), using a disabled badge. Assume Harvey's unless she blagged on for poorly trotters.:mad: As heard from more than 1 person about the driving, have to believe it. She will never stop illegally driving unfortunately. Especially after just getting points & small fine. JAIL is what's needed & even then, I think she's arrogant when needs must, to drive.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
If that huge tax bill is for two years only, how much was she raking in in total, ffs?

Reactions: 26
Lego best leg it while she is distracted ...

1710771610023.png

---
Yes, I think she really is dim enough to think that if she doesn't interact with the authorities at all and ignores everything they send her/ask her to pay, they'll let it go.
Also, if they do take the MM from her (not that it's hers anyway, she owes that much on it), where will she go? Edna lives in a 2-up, 2-down, no idea about Danny, Amy is in a bungalow building site on the IoW. No room for her and her entourage there. No friends (because they're all jealous). Who would take her in? I hope she doesn't think she can leap to the top of the Council Housing list because, you know, Harvey. Who hasn't lived at home for years.
Not that I give a monkey's arse where she goes - behind the bins at the local shopping parade would suit but am just curious.
Not to AFPs ... she wont even give her the address πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
so latest is to the taxman for years 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 why was she allowed to run up these debts again to the taxman after she was declared bankrupt in 2019 owing the taxman money they should have been making her pay her tax/vat every month(just like normal workers do)not run up over another half million to them(that is what she as been spending keeping up the lifestyle she wants(and likely in April she will owe the year 2022/2023 tax(seems she as not paid any tax since she went bankrupt her excuse will prob be she thought she did not have to i think you are let off paying tax for a bit when filling bankrupt but not for 4 years but that will be her excuse)the only way they will get the money is to take it from her pay for ever from what she does before they pay her but they should have been doing that since 2019 not just believing her promises to pay(she will find away to funnel money through others so it seems like she is not earning as much) saying someone else arranged the job and they take their cut so say a Β£1000 job she says so and so set it up and takes a 50% fee so she only gets Β£500 so they can only take something from the Β£500 she gets not the full Β£1000 then split the other Β£500 i do believe she as idiots around her that would be willing to do this for her

Reactions: 20
Can you imagine how Legohead's Mummy will be feeling when finding out that the rank old hag thats attached itself to her little sunbeam is now a Double-Bankrupt!
I can see sonnyboy getting his ears severely bent by Mummy this afternoon :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
so latest is to the taxman for years 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 why was she allowed to run up these debts again to the taxman after she was declared bankrupt in 2019 owing the taxman money they should have been making her pay her tax/vat every month(just like normal workers do)not run up over another half million to them(that is what she as been spending keeping up the lifestyle she wants(and likely in April she will owe the year 2022/2023 tax(seems she as not paid any tax since she went bankrupt her excuse will prob be she thought she did not have to i think you are let off paying tax for a bit when filling bankrupt but not for 4 years but that will be her excuse)the only way they will get the money is to take it from her pay for ever from what she does before they pay her but they should have been doing that since 2019 not just believing her promises to pay(she will find away to funnel money through others so it seems like she is not earning as much) saying someone else arranged the job and they take their cut so say a Β£1000 job she says so and so set it up and takes a 50% fee so she only gets Β£500 so they can only take something from the Β£500 she gets not the full Β£1000 then split the other Β£500 i do believe she as idiots around her that would be willing to do this for her
I feel sure Dim Lynne will willingly jump onto her sword for her belovΓ©d skanky.
She has nothing else left to lose having seen her "career" go sailing off down the Swannee so she might as well front a pile of dodgy deals for her into the bargain

Reactions: 25
Oh dear chloe f doing lives for ali express , you could darth in the background, is chloe that desperate for coin she plugs any old crap

wonder if skank will be next plugging for ali express.
Someone doesn't like the sleeves though. Skank would be telling hem to Eff off

• Haha
Surely this can’t be going ahead now πŸ˜‚ people paying for lunch with her and getting her expert business advice !! X2 bankrupt and has not paid a tax bill in years !!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Oh dear chloe f doing lives for ali express , you could darth in the background, is chloe that desperate for coin she plugs any old crap

wonder if skank will be next plugging for ali express.
Rodderika Alves is doing ali express as well, it's probably where Darth gets all her tat from

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If that huge tax bill is for two years only, how much was she raking in in total, ffs?
I'm sure it was said that HMRC estimated her earnings & vat due as she hadn't communicated at all, so I wouldn't take any amounts quoted as being based on her actual earnings. She's just made the situation & amounts 10 times worse by ignoring everything & hoping it would go away, stupid bint!

I mean, just how brain dead do you have to be?! Ignorance is absolutely not an excuse where HMRC are concerned & she has royally fucked up now. Her thinking she's 'got off' with so much in the past (which she hasn't really as driving offences will also be catching up with her very soon) has done her no favours, my heart bleeds for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can you imagine how Legohead's Mummy will be feeling when finding out that the rank old hag thats attached itself to her little sunbeam is now a Double-Bankrupt!
I can see sonnyboy getting his ears severely bent by Mummy this afternoon :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

I feel sure Dim Lynne will willingly jump onto her sword for her belovΓ©d skanky.
She has nothing else left to lose having seen her "career" go sailing off down the Swannee so she might as well front a pile of dodgy deals for her into the bargain
'her little sun beam' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has the look of a young Christopher Biggins in this photo.
She repulses me more than her sister. Complicit in the neglect, yet so full of herself. Vile vile individual! Hopefully JJ has got the duck away from the twisted pair of them 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Your welcome and thank you πŸ˜€πŸ‘β€β€β€ xxxx, it's also great to hear how much your husband enjoys them too. Say hello to him from me πŸ˜€ Love from Pom πŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xxxx.

I'm going on a small holiday tomorrow to Devon and got to get up early, so sadly I can't catch up as much as I wanted today as been busy. I hope to catch up a bit when I'm back either Thursday or Friday and also back to putting up my Pom pics again. So far I'm on page 33.
So I leave this here for now and if I don't get to catch up later I certainly will next week πŸ˜€β€β€β€πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xxxx.

View attachment 2821519

View attachment 2821520

View attachment 2821521

View attachment 2821523

View attachment 2821524

View attachment 2821525
D'awwwww.... It gives me a lovely warm feeling know that there's a Pom Bear in my home county.... Hope it stops raining for a while - the spring flowering is lovely this year.

• Heart
I'm sure it was said that HMRC estimated her earnings & vat due as she hadn't communicated at all, so I wouldn't take any amounts quoted as being based on her actual earnings. She's just made the situation & amounts 10 times worse by ignoring everything & hoping it would go away, stupid bint!

I mean, just how brain dead do you have to be?! Ignorance is absolutely not an excuse where HMRC are concerned & she has royally fucked up now. Her thinking she's 'got off' with so much in the past (which she hasn't really as driving offences will also be catching up with her very soon) has done her no favours, my heart bleeds for her!
Remember when she 'got paid Β£250,000' by OF to film a reality tv show ... a TV Show that never appeared ...

Katie Price signs HUGE six figure deal for new reality TV show | The Sun
---
hoisted by her own lies ... she announced a Β£250k payout in Nov 2022 from OF for a reality tv series for a start ... there was no series deal, no one paid her, she paid herself from the stash and put it in the press ...
we knew at the time that there was no series and no contract, she had just paid herself a lump sum from the mattress money and if we know it then the FA and HMRC will be onto it ...

she is up tit creek without a paddle or a 'miwionaire biznessman boyfrwend' to bail her out

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Can someone with the knowledge explain what has happened, what this all means, and why the duck is she getting away with not paying tax for soo many years, while the rest of us plebs, pay our way through life, and if we didnt, we would be in a whole heap of tit, particularly with HMRC who I know from past experience, do not mess around when money is owed, they dont give a duck ` who YOU think, you are ` .... Ive known people have to sell their homes in order to pay tax owed

What is going on here?? .... she owes A LOT of money, has countless court cases regarding her finances, been made bankrupt a second time .... yet she dosent give a toss, and carries on ... nothing fazes her .... is she paying behind closed doors large chunks here and there, to keep the wolf from the door ( I always maintain she has hidden money somewhere, that she dips into, she is not skint, her enablers make sure of that ) .... what does this latest deveopment mean? .... on ` paper ` she owes a vast amount of money, and pays nothing towards her debts .... what is going on, makes no sense
To owe that much money to HMRC in such a short space of time she CLEARLY has plenty of money coming in from somewhere so there should be NO EXCUSE for her not to pay her debts! It really does boggle the mind doesn't it? And if she owes VAT too as this latest case says then does that mean that's from companies she owns? I thought under the terms of the original bankruptcy she wasn't allowed to be a director of any companies any more?

Reactions: 27
I can see a mad dash for Thailand now ( cos of me mental health), thinking if they can't find her, they won't bother her - followed by a stint in the priory shortly before the hearing in April!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.