Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of the above I suspect!

Reactions: 20
Perhaps he's completing in his illegal rally that we was organising.....!

Reactions: 18
She'd be right though about the special bankruptcy, no-one's had a bankruptcy go on this long since Boris Becker. He didn't manage to have two at once either! She's really outdoing all the other bankruptcies

Reactions: 40
Well call me Pollyanna but I'm hopeful of some serious consequences occuring very soon to Skankybutt.
HMRC don't mess about and the Forensic accountants are waiting in the wings.
This is shaping up to be a really good show, for us Krusties, not you Katie Price

Reactions: 46
She'd be right though about the special bankruptcy, no-one's had a bankruptcy go on this long since Boris Becker. He didn't manage to have two at once either! She's really outdoing all the other bankruptcies
Let's hope the outcome outdoes all the bankruptcies too - including Becker's jail sentence!

Reactions: 35

She mentions she's been packing all day 3 times! She's very keen to make out she works for some reason......and behind her there seems to be a schedule on these white boards. Is she trying to pretend she organises stuff for the kids? Here's hoping it's the new contact rota she's bee ordered to stick to!

Reactions: 29
Wow, some truly generous support for the GFM
Let’s try and help give Kieran the best birthday present possible

Reactions: 53
I know we are not allowed to know, just putting out some thoughts - I wonder if things are moving forward ( however slowly doesn't matter), with Jett having contact with KH? Surely Bunny must go home and tell him about her day with them? Presuming she never goes back to MM miserable but happy, Jett must be starting to see that he is not the monster skanky has made him out to be?

Reactions: 48
Kieran said on his live he took her ice skating.
So wish there was a report of being able to take Jett somewhere fun. He’d love Crocodile Farm in Oxfordshire, think all the kids would!

Reactions: 28
He knows he is not a monster.

Reactions: 78
So wish there was a report of being able to take Jett somewhere fun. He’d love Crocodile Farm in Oxfordshire, think all the kids would!
Or Sky Park Farm in Petersfield - he'd love seeing all the different deer and being able to feed them.
---
He knows he is not a monster.
That is wonderful to hear! Thank you @DC16

Reactions: 32
Or Sky Park Farm in Petersfield - he'd love seeing all the different deer and being able to feed them.
---

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you @DC16
Yes, so many fab outdoor places on what is a lovely day

Reactions: 19
I wonder if she even talks about it though? You can imagine Skanky‘s reaction if Bunny went home full of what a good time she’s had with her dad. Remember when Harvey mentioned Kieran and Skanky said ‘we don’t say that name in this house’. I think poor Bunny has become very attuned to what her mother wants from her. I’m not sure if Skanky completely blanks Bunny about her days out, or bombards her with questions. Either way, we all know she is never going to put the well being of those children first

Reactions: 46
Not for much longer I hope. Her days are numbered as people see her for what she really is.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.