Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the enabling cunt-lung is hurriedly rewriting her will as we speak!
---
We've almost ran out of posts now and you've finished it off by making me howl with laughter as always, @Pom Bear ! Thank you xXx
---
True, Mrs P, but if she does any 'biggies' like panto or books plus the alleged 40 singing () dates, they are public and therefore undeniable sources of income.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Nice to see you lurking @In_Deep been a while, you ok me ol mucker.
---
Wouldn't surprise me SG if the argument over money DC alluded to between skank and AFP was skank demanding or begging AFP to give her an advance on her inheritance to pay a lump some towards the HMRC bill, think now HMRC are going after skank she's bricking it because she's been told there'll be no stalling or excuses skank can use HMRC won't fall for it and won't hesitate to take everything to get their money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
She's really screwed up. I don't think she can evade a jail sentence. Surely?

Reactions: 29
She's really screwed up. I don't think she can evade a jail sentence. Surely?
It proves skanks bricking it,, not mentioned her MH in months but close to a court hearing it's mentioned at every opportunity but i don't think HMRC give a shit.

Reactions: 42
Do you think she knows she is a full time Mother to 5 kids?
---
Yeh, happy weekend, roll on Monday x

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Still wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve gone to Thailand and all other posts have been deflection. That poster was spot n last time. I do hope so, we love a bikini pic. I also think the stories that came out where she thinks her norks are too big are setting the scene for more surgery.

Reactions: 36
It proves skanks bricking it,, not mentioned her MH in months but close to a court hearing it's mentioned at every opportunity but i don't think HMRC give a shit.
They know all about her tricks with MH and her pattens, all will be documented and well before she started doing it.
AFP Argument=about KFP being drunk.
---
As I’ve said on here before, it’s extremely rare to happen and was told it used to be a criminal offence, shame it wasn’t now. (Her bankruptcy has always seemed to a different kind of bankruptcy, well, it definitely is now!)
There is also the listing by HMRC on caseboard for an earlier petition, so you could be right in this being new debt.
Hopefully they will have more powers to not put up with her bullshit delaying tactics.
(So under the first bankruptcy, she’s not supposed to run up any new debt, so do you the ink this could be classed as criminal also?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
Well yes - they must be bloody stupid to go for these dodgy "procedures" and YES, they ARE bloody stupid!!!
---
Thats the only way she can get a man these days - by buying them and their "services". Lego is only with it for the supposéd kudos and all the contacts she promised him cos I sure as hell cannot see what else it could possibly be
---
Well thats their reputation down the kharzi then having skank as a member & PFP!!
---
AFP bunged Edna a chunk of change for her Country Manshun did she not? In that case you can see why skanky would be on the old bat's case demanding "MY SHARE" which brought on the recent parting of the ways after AFP accused her of being a drunkard!
Theres nothing quit like MONEY to shred a family apart, but I'm rather enjoying the fact its Clan Grifter being torn to bits

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Is it possible the forensic investigators have unravelled the rats nest of finances and have been obliged to inform HMRC of their findings?

Reactions: 47
They will have her socials under scrutiny and will be anticipating that move

Reactions: 34
The irony is that although she's completely unable to raise any interest in her present tedious life she'd probably get a one-hour programme out of a mainstream TV company if the BH took the MM away from her.

Reactions: 22
He seems like the ideal man to score some ket from as well as an infection riddled BBL

Reactions: 26
So far ... so fake Kipper
lol, so far, so fake
---
I agree Maggie, I love all our experts inc the lovely Schmooze x

Reactions: 23
Still wouldn’t be surprised if her and Lego boy are away somewhere just to avoid court appearances and all posts are giving the run around , I just have this feeling 🥸

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.