Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love you found this. I was feeling a bit jaded with it all again, the latest court sentence although being what I expected, was still very annoying, but seeing how slovenly she looks in that chair has
picked me up again, she’s a total mess now, and she’s vaping away, her health must be so bad now 🤦🏽‍♀️

It deffo is today, the stories of the IG follow on, plus we have that fav of ours that always catches her out, the nails 😁 They are the same as they were two days ago 😁

View attachment 2813927

Video clip, state of her 🤦🏽‍♀️ Nah there’s no return of the Pwicey happening….

View attachment 2813933
So Lou allows her to vape in her salon does she? That's nice for all the othe customers there!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Me too Up!i have crime and investigation uk channel on me telly all the time,plus TrueCrime on that channel,also Investigation discovery uk as well,I’m always watching it,Sky Crime channel as well,forensic catching the killers is great on sky crime.plus others.Always read about True crime as well,my god it just takes my breath away the evilness is people.Adore forensic programmes as well.Phew better get me arse in gear..🥴

Skank is a typical PsychoCunt for sure.
I've just finished watching 'In the Footsteps of a Killer', Dolly. Have you watched that?

Reactions: 10
Stresses about whose life she can balls up next and get away with it…if she can’t do that then it’s not a good day for her….very sad life that she can’t move on, thinks people are jealous of her 🤣 who the fu*k would want to live like her ……no one.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think SFP is becoming as deluded as her sister, thinks she is really funny (cackles away at her own comments) as well as trying and failing miserably to sing. She is so excited about the live podcast tour, planning her outfits etc :rolleyes: apparently her and skanky are going to share a hotel room but then Skanky said JJ would be there!!!!
Every pic she posts she looks uglier. Quite an achievement. She thinks geek-chic suits her. At least Skank was once upon a time famous / infamous. I’m quite new here, so please indulge me, has the beige-brick-shithouse-bint done anything of note before this current iteration?
---
bleeping🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 but she can get her bleeping Barnet done,her arse,lips etc.You’re a total lying psychocunt.
The only thing “draining” her is the 5,000 ml of “gunk” currently leaking southwards out of her ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Every pic she posts she looks uglier. Quite an achievement. She thinks geek-chic suits her. At least Skank was once upon a time famous / infamous. I’m quite new here, so please indulge me, has the beige-brick-shithouse-bint done anything of note before this current iteration?
---

The only thing “draining” her is the 5,000 ml of “gunk” currently leaking southwards out of her ass.
She did try her “hand” at page 3 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
SB and SFP grifting. Well I suppose they learnt from the beast (not a typo)
Not much of an advert really saying you are going to feed it to your dog though is it Carl? Oh and BTW it's HIS not he's you thick twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me too Up!i have crime and investigation uk channel on me telly all the time,plus TrueCrime on that channel,also Investigation discovery uk as well,I’m always watching it,Sky Crime channel as well,forensic catching the killers is great on sky crime.plus others.Always read about True crime as well,my god it just takes my breath away the evilness is people.Adore forensic programmes as well.Phew better get me arse in gear..🥴

Skank is a typical PsychoCunt for sure.

As I have mentioned before, not too many years ago I did a Criminology Degree, which I found fascinating. I also love crime thrillers, CSI & Criminal minds etc. But I can't stand the sight of blood :ROFLMAO:
I would never, ever harm an animal or a human being. Quite the opposite, I get too attached & sad over animals & cruelty to any living thing. But, when in the mood, I do like these programmes.
I recall KFP was obsessed with serial killers & gory films (not my cup of tea) & there were always books lying around. about serial killers & murders. She was gripped by Dennis Nilsen, Jack the Ripper, Ted Bundy, Peter Sutcliffe & the like's. Yes, I believe she is a psychopath as defined here:

What is a psychopathic person like?
Instead, psychopathy is characterised by an extreme lack of empathy. Psychopaths may also be manipulative, cruel, charming and exploitative, and behave in an impulsive and risky manner.
The term "psychopath" is used to describe someone who is callous, unemotional, and morally depraved. Although not an official mental health diagnosis, it is often used in clinical and legal settings to refer to someone who often is egocentric, antisocial, lacking remorse and empathy for others, and often has criminal tendencies.

Psychopathic traits commonly include:4
  • Antisocial behavior
  • Narcissism
  • Superficial charm
  • Impulsivity
  • Callous, unemotional traits
  • Lack of guilt
  • Lack of empathy

I was just talking to someone who knew KFP VERY well & we were saying the number of people who were her friends, who are no longer on the scene. Nobody left. But 2, Lou - hairdresser & Julie - Lanes salon, have been treated really dreadfully & yet have started seeing her again, we assume without payment for services. Been utterly humiliated - WHY would you even entertain this mutilated creature? There is no gain whatsoever for them, to have any association with her. In fact, both will be out of pocket. Very, very strange.

We also spoke about BH & how people she crossed over the years, who have sued her e.g Peter, Claire & Alex & I was reminded about her ex friend Jamelah Asmar ,(part of the Peter & Claire court case), who received £50,000 plus interest, after a separate claim was settled.

If only more of these people she has caused untold hardship to, had taken legal action or reported her, before she got the better of them.

We think once Jett & Bunny custody is sorted eventually & the Bankruptcy, there will be more law suite against her. She's made too many accusation against Kieran. There's been snarky comments about Emily in the past & now still, unpleasant insinuations even at the panto & on podcasts, about her exes, Alex, Peter & Kieran being the cause of her bankruptcy & MH 'battles'. She's not going to be allowed to keep making these accusations.

How many time's she's called police over Kieran. Slapgate with Crawl. Boyson could have got police involved when she tried climbing through his window.
Michelle thankfully got the restraining order, as did Alex.

Wonder if Dim Lynn the BENT Social Worker is in for a 'treat', next on the hit list? Unless BENT Social worker leaves of her own accord, KFP will have to find away of getting rid of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Jeez skank just like a clapped out record, stating the exes as bad, destroyed her..now lego boy is the good one..
🤣🤣🤣
He's obviously been properly told off for never looking at her so now he fixes here with a death stare and when he finds his eyes have naturally averted from her horrible face you can see him dragging them up again, but no smile or warmth. She's struck gold here though, he's such a clingy baby fame bleep she'll be able to push him around even more than any of the others.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jeez skank just like a clapped out record, stating the exes as bad, destroyed her..now lego boy is the good one..
🤣🤣🤣
He must be a real short ass he's barely taller than her!
---

Not forgetting this golden one 🤣🤣🤣 that never saw the light of day..

Wonder who senior producer at ch4 was ex runner of her shows 🤔 maybe she's got dirt on them to help create her next in her head fantasy TV show
They can't even get the '3 big US networks' right! They are NBC ABC and CBS! E and CW are low budget cable shows!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Latest
Ah, I obviously never read fully what happened before She drove into the garage, but when she realised there were police there, she got Crawl to get into driver's seat & leave the garage. Looking like he'd been driving all along. Hoped she wasn't spotted driving in. But not only did police officer see her driving, it was caught in CCTV. Crafty cow. So he MUST have known she wasn't legally able to drive. He should have MADE her get in driver's seat & carry on driving :ROFLMAO:, What a prat & enabler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I think anyone endorsing beauty products, needs to actually look the part, to encourage people to want to buy the products. SFP is neither beautiful looking or as a person. Whoever these companies are that are sending her freebie's, they need a head wobble. All this DIY/promoting her ugly sister/advertising/podcasts, etc etc - I really struggle to see how she works full time for CIN.
She may be signed up with one of those companies that sends people free stuff to try in return for a review though. My daughter does this ( here in the US) for baby products and it's amazing the amount of free ( and in some cases expensive!) stuff she has been sent to try and review. And she's just an ordinary mum, not a wannabe influencer! Maybe that's what SFP is doing and she's then putting it on IG to try and look like some kind of 'influencer'.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.