Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think anyone endorsing beauty products, needs to actually look the part, to encourage people to want to buy the products. SFP is neither beautiful looking or as a person. Whoever these companies are that are sending her freebie's, they need a head wobble. All this DIY/promoting her ugly sister/advertising/podcasts, etc etc - I really struggle to see how she works full time for CIN.
I think SFP is becoming as deluded as her sister, thinks she is really funny (cackles away at her own comments) as well as trying and failing miserably to sing. She is so excited about the live podcast tour, planning her outfits etc :rolleyes: apparently her and skanky are going to share a hotel room but then Skanky said JJ would be there!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Look at the lovely LEGO cabin bed
---

How can CIN even employ someone with what's happening to their OWN neice and nephews
I wonder if Edna still "works" for them though. Surely she would be grifing for CIN if that were the case as its a worthwhile charity, not like that scabby old Ho her sister FGS :mad:
Perhaps we should ask the question? :unsure:

Reactions: 19
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Skank wants to trademark either I love it or the Pricey ..truly thinks she's special
Well "I love it "already trademarked last month but ILI global 🤔🤣🤣
---

Sinkyboy always promoted go-getters but edna truly think she is a good endorsement for hello fresh and her ad discount codes no different if you order first time direct with them ,forget how many emails I get from hello fresh a week offering exact same discount and offers without using her special code 🤣🤣🤣
---

That's what is hilarious skanky always says I don't advertise myself in swimwear or underwear on IG as no need etc even onlyfans launch she said same yet is she so stupidly stupid that majority of her ig posts are her exactly like that 😂 🙄 tucked between her kids pics 🤣🤣🤣
Saw the carl posts on hers all referring him to the best ever etc he's all mine etc..yet lego has been ordered to clean his ig with removing his exes and girl mates etc she can't have any beautiful young women associated with him now
No he cannot have Beautiful YOUNG Women anywhere near him when he's got the skank attached like a leech to him; Stupid bugger!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everything about this podcast video clip below screams Skank knows the relationship has gained no traction, no one believes it is a thing, she knows it’s failed, she is totally uninterested in even talking about it, there is no relationship, no love, just one big scam. Edna knows it as well, she looks as if she’s thinking “Why the f*ck are we stringing this out, it ain’t working Sis” 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I do believe Kryten is also thinking he’s made a very big mistake going along with it just to raise his profile and maybe get some coin, ooooh it’s going to be so funny seeing them both struggle on with it. I think it’s too soon for them to end it, they will both look so foolish. Tell you what, woo hoo, I bloody love it (trademark that 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) she‘s really f*cked up here, it’s hilarious seeing her jump through hoops pretending it’s a real thing 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I expect Amy is reluctant to give her address because she doesn’t want KFP thinking she can move in with them when she loses the MM. 🏠

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think SFP is becoming as deluded as her sister, thinks she is really funny (cackles away at her own comments) as well as trying and failing miserably to sing. She is so excited about the live podcast tour, planning her outfits etc :rolleyes: apparently her and skanky are going to share a hotel room but then Skanky said JJ would be there!!!!
Well threes-up ain't a problem eh skanky?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Poor Lego having to fend that duo of ugliness off - he'll need Mr Punch's big stick haha
"Thats the way to do it!!!"
1710416438624.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, she's ramped up her swearing too.
---
Also when she was dissing Ekin-Su on her pod she said she was 'sucking up to' Louis and Sharon... maybe, just maybe, Ekin-Su she was just taking an interest in other people and finding out about them. Not like KP who would just be reeling off about ME ME ME.
Conversation works both ways.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Totally agree, I've said this before ( I don't think anyone really believed me). I think killers fascinate her because she wants to know what it's like to kill and how far she can push things. It's been observed that female psychopaths tend to torture people psychologically with stalking and smear campaigns and male pyschopaths carry out more violence.

The narc who married into my family, her favourite films ( obsessed) were a couple of well-known Slasher and Gore films, basically a serial killer going on a rampage and getting away with it.
She actually named one of her children after a serial killer character in a film. She would use this at any opportunity to brag online and tell fellow horror fans how 'crazy' and 'cool' it made her. She would routinely get her kids ( 5, 6, 8 etc) to dress up as all her favourite killers at Halloween. She even met the actor at an event and she was beyond proud telling him she'd named her child after his serial killer character. ( I suspect this regular / normal actor) thought she was nuts. At one point, she was obsessed with this actor's girlfriend and was harassing her online. Meanwhile in real life she was torturing and killing pets and laughing about it and assaulting members of her family ( one of the reasons we broke contact and yes I did try and tell authorities about a couple of things but nothing happened)
This has always been one of the big reasons I'm fascinated by KP and want her to get justice. I know someone just like her.
---

Maybe Phil is full of pus......sorry :sick::sick::sick::sick:
Maybe if she wasn't so 'high profile' I use that phrase sparingly, but she most probably would have been violent by now.
I confess I'm a big true crime buff, I absolutely love to listen to clinical psychologists on you tube and read books on killers....however I do jt because I can't believe the evil of some people. I wonder what happened to create these monsters and I suppose for to spot any signs of danger and in turn become the best parent I can be. And all I think about is how the victims must have suffered. She is unhinged and dangerous.
I also think had she not been so high profile she would have had a lot of stalker behaviour with her exes, esp Pete. I think she would have been very disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The new Instagram post about the pod isn't getting many favourable comments...people are getting well fed up of her repetitive bull tit, her excuses about not turning up to court and that she can't talk properly through so much lip filler.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I expect Amy is reluctant to give her address because she doesn’t want KFP thinking she can move in with them when she loses the MM. 🏠
Skank can live in the motorhome on their drive surely? Its only fair after all she's done for the ungratful beggars! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Everything about this podcast video clip below screams Skank knows the relationship has gained no traction, no one believes it is a thing, she knows it’s failed, she is totally uninterested in even talking about it, there is no relationship, no love, just one big scam. Edna knows it as well, she looks as if she’s thinking “Why the f*ck are we stringing this out, it ain’t working Sis” 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I do believe Kryten is also thinking he’s made a very big mistake going along with it just to raise his profile and maybe get some coin, ooooh it’s going to be so funny seeing them both struggle on with it. I think it’s too soon for them to end it, they will both look so foolish. Tell you what, woo hoo, I bloody love it (trademark that 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) she‘s really f*cked up here, it’s hilarious seeing her jump through hoops pretending it’s a real thing 😂

View attachment 2814669

So to 'people on the outside', it looks like she has jumped into a relationship quick - maybe because those people have got brain cells and don't live in KP's fantasy land 😅. Aka 'reality'!

And she thinks it's different this time because she's got to know him over 3 months.....yet she's declaring all the very same things as with Carl 'It's fate, it was meant to happen, you're a true gentleman'.

Give it a rest you deluded pair and OMG, Edna's face says it all 😅

Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 11.48.07.png

---
Maybe if she wasn't so 'high profile' I use that phrase sparingly, but she most probably would have been violent by now.
I confess I'm a big true crime buff, I absolutely love to listen to clinical psychologists on you tube and read books on killers....however I do jt because I can't believe the evil of some people. I wonder what happened to create these monsters and I suppose for to spot any signs of danger and in turn become the best parent I can be. And all I think about is how the victims must have suffered. She is unhinged and dangerous.
I also think had she not been so high profile she would have had a lot of stalker behaviour with her exes, esp Pete. I think she would have been very disturbing.
I find the psychology of these people fascinating too and like a bit of true crime. Like you say, it's good to know these people exist and to be aware. I truly believe she has that same psychological make-up as serious criminals. It's not that unusual if 1 - 2% of the population are psychopaths. I think she's malignant and obsessive too, all the hallmarks of serial abusers and stalkers. Just look how she never lets the ex-partners and their new spouses go and continues to be abusive for decades. It's not normal at all!
She definitely uses her image as a mask and it must really boost her ego to know she gets away with her behaviour and fooling people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes Some of us have always thought that Dolly, the signs are there from her childhood. Animal cruelty, stealing, the sext acts at school :confused: .
Then of course you have all the harassment she's put ex partners through and restraining orders. Alex, Pete and Leandro all said she was a psycho or words to that effect too!
I think the word "bleeping" needs to be added to the description, ie "bleeping psycho!"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably came round for the money he is owed after seeing the chimney sweep stuff ... got a can of stella and free 'publicity' instead
or he got something else free in lieu of payment............................................ :sick:🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
VOLUNTEER SPEED CAMERA OPERATORS
BECOME FIRST IN COUNTRY TO BE GIVEN
ENFORCEMENT POWERS

ssex-Harwich-SPEEDWATCH-powers-Road-Safety-Support.jpg

FacebookTwitterPinterestLinkedInEmail
A group of volunteer speed camera operators in Essex will become the first in the country to be given enforcement powers.
The Harwich and District Safer Essex Roads Partnership (SERP) Volunteers completed a two-day laser operators’ training course, delivered by Road Safety Support earlier this year.
For the first time, the volunteers will submit the offences they detect on a hand-held mobile camera to Essex Police for enforcement purposes.

Wonder if they’re still doing this?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
KP to AFP.

'JJ is Difffwent to wot you fort' YES or NO?'

'Ees Difffwent to wot you fort inn ee?'

Why is she obsessed with asking if people are different that what you thought? Maybe because she enjoys fooling people?! I think even the Frumpy Dumpling's patience is running low!
Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 12.01.00.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 12.02.53.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think anyone endorsing beauty products, needs to actually look the part, to encourage people to want to buy the products. SFP is neither beautiful looking or as a person. Whoever these companies are that are sending her freebie's, they need a head wobble. All this DIY/promoting her ugly sister/advertising/podcasts, etc etc - I really struggle to see how she works full time for CIN.
Oi! you lurking Sun journalists!
Hows about you do a bit of digging to find out if Edna really does "work" for CIN or whether this is just another load of Clan Grifter LIES??

We can't do everything y'know ;)
---
VOLUNTEER SPEED CAMERA OPERATORS
BECOME FIRST IN COUNTRY TO BE GIVEN
ENFORCEMENT POWERS

View attachment 2814712

FacebookTwitterPinterestLinkedInEmail
A group of volunteer speed camera operators in Essex will become the first in the country to be given enforcement powers.
The Harwich and District Safer Essex Roads Partnership (SERP) Volunteers completed a two-day laser operators’ training course, delivered by Road Safety Support earlier this year.
For the first time, the volunteers will submit the offences they detect on a hand-held mobile camera to Essex Police for enforcement purposes.

Wonder if they’re still doing this?
Send 'em round the crappy Shack asap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.