Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally dont think she will get her DL back for a long time, if ever
Neither do I! She won't stay dry and clean enough to pass any tests for one thing! Anyone seeing her last couple of public displays will see that she is not fit behind a wheel at all and never will be. She has shown a blatant disregard for the law and will carry on driving regardless of having a licence or not. What they should do is officially disqualify her and revoke her licence permanently.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
A girl at work has prescribed ADHD meds and it’s a nightmare to get them at the moment even with a private prescription. She has run out and spends hours trying to source them.
It's the same here in the US where I live too. Parents are struggling to get them for their kids too.
Wouldn't be surprised if she only worked there for a weeks work experience for school, Dolly. We know the family of Grunts all lie
Well technically I worked for CIN as when I worked at the BBC we all took part manning the phones for the very first CIN, as well as making up the studio audience too! That's how I know Terry Wogan is a complete prat and not the 'nice man' he's always made out to be!
---
Everything about this podcast video clip below screams Skank knows the relationship has gained no traction, no one believes it is a thing, she knows it’s failed, she is totally uninterested in even talking about it, there is no relationship, no love, just one big scam. Edna knows it as well, she looks as if she’s thinking “Why the f*ck are we stringing this out, it ain’t working Sis” 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I do believe Kryten is also thinking he’s made a very big mistake going along with it just to raise his profile and maybe get some coin, ooooh it’s going to be so funny seeing them both struggle on with it. I think it’s too soon for them to end it, they will both look so foolish. Tell you what, woo hoo, I bloody love it (trademark that 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) she‘s really f*cked up here, it’s hilarious seeing her jump through hoops pretending it’s a real thing 😂

View attachment 2814669
Wow 3 whole months eh skanky? But weren't you still with SB 3 months ago? And you've been with JJ for over a month already so yes I think most people would consider that jumping into a relationship, especially when you are already talking about marriage and babies!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Its that stupid smile that gets me. He was as dull as dishwater on mafs. I can't imagine anyone being attracted to his looks or personality.
I notice how Sophie said he's quiet. KP seemed thrilled. He's probably too shy to speak up for himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Talking to Edna about JJ going on 'tour' with them - how on earth does Price persuade these men to trail around after her? I know nothing about JJ Slater - does he have an actual job or is he one of those vacuous wannabe celebrities content to bide his time until something 'big' falls into his lap (insert your own joke here!).
Wonder if he'll wait for her when if she's sent down?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
VOLUNTEER SPEED CAMERA OPERATORS
BECOME FIRST IN COUNTRY TO BE GIVEN
ENFORCEMENT POWERS

View attachment 2814712

FacebookTwitterPinterestLinkedInEmail
A group of volunteer speed camera operators in Essex will become the first in the country to be given enforcement powers.
The Harwich and District Safer Essex Roads Partnership (SERP) Volunteers completed a two-day laser operators’ training course, delivered by Road Safety Support earlier this year.
For the first time, the volunteers will submit the offences they detect on a hand-held mobile camera to Essex Police for enforcement purposes.

Wonder if they’re still doing this?
My brother did this for a while round where he lives a few years ago, not in Essex though.

Reactions: 15
What does KP have to really get stressed about?
She has a live in cleaner/housekeeper
She has a nanny there Mon-Friday
Fenella to look after the horses/dogs and kids at the weekend, so she can pop out of the country to get pissed up.
Jess doing her 'admin'
People run her social media accounts for her.
People drive her about (allegedly) or gets taxis/trains
Probably someone to do her garden.
She doesn't pay her bills, so has money to spend on herself.
She doesn't wash her own hair, so goes to the hairdressers.
She doesn't do her own nails, so goes to the nail bar.
She gets pumped full of tit in her arse and lips.
She used to have her own range of lashes, given up on that too.
Doesn't bother with makeup/ or has it done for her by a MUA
Cooking is either a takeaway or throw something in the oven. I imagine someone does her shopping for her.
She doesn't attend court anyway.
Her work seems to consist about talking about herself/or exs or having her picture taken while pulling the most bizarre poses.
🤷‍♀️
Absolutely spot on DC 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Fenella to look after the horses/dogs and kids at the weekend, so she can pop out of the country to get pissed up.
Jess doing her 'admin'
Cooking is either a takeaway or throw something in the oven. I imagine someone does her shopping for her.
Her work seems to consist about talking about herself/or exs or having her picture taken while pulling the most bizarre poses.
🤷‍♀️
To appear in court she could be at home in bed or on one of her piss-stained sofa's at the MM and attend through zoom or teams. She just needs to look at the laptop and nod along. Is she seriously claiming she's so ill from ADHD she can't even manage that? She's so full of shite.
---
She looks like olive from on the buses
Don't get Stan Butler all excited now!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Only started the friendship 3 months ago,,, hope skank isn't trying to count March as one of those months and making out they got together after her split from sink boy because if the maths are right skank was still with sink boy when she was lovebombing kryten early December and by January kryten was meeting skank at the adult panto in Newcastle, had met the family and kids, skank was stopping at his bedsit and they were off on a sking holiday together for valentine's. Yes skank that's really taking it slow. 🤣
Don't forget expecting him to propose soon and the whole marriage and babies thing already! Yes really taking it slow this time aren't you skanky?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Latest
It had to come. She's Been lining this up for ages with the BH in mind- it'll be "too sick" and be "forced to not attend......." because of the lack of meds and will duck off on 'oliday instead. That or a day in the Pwoiwy will be enough to cure her once BH day is over.
I despair it'll EVER face proper justice for anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Jess doing her 'admin'
🤷‍♀️
But she does have to wipe her own arse ( how with those long nails I don't know).
There is a big Tesco online shop. Which means she must pay by card. Loads of those Blue plastic containers are delivered every week or so when she's at home. Presume BENT Lynn or whoever is housekeeper, unloads it all when it arrives. Be filled with junk food, freezer foods, pet food (if they're lucky), crisps, sweets & cakes.

Reactions: 27
Neither do I! She won't stay dry and clean enough to pass any tests for one thing! Anyone seeing her last couple of public displays will see that she is not fit behind a wheel at all and never will be. She has shown a blatant disregard for the law and will carry on driving regardless of having a licence or not. What they should do is officially disqualify her and revoke her licence permanently.
She must have been on ❄ even back then

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I so love looking up stuff about Skanky because I usually come across something I've never seen before (from December 2011).... This had me wetting myself...

View attachment 2814803

....especially the fact that the 'female fraudster - without even a passing resemblance to the famous pin-up - walked into a branch of HSBC, she somehow managed to pass herself off as Jordan.'
It does look like skanky tho 🤣
---
*Shudders....*

That's NOT artwork. It's a collection of random, badly done blue scribbles that are deformed by her constant alterations. It's just a bloody mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Talking to Edna about JJ going on 'tour' with them - how on earth does Price persuade these men to trail around after her? I know nothing about JJ Slater - does he have an actual job or is he one of those vacuous wannabe celebrities content to bide his time until something 'big' falls into his lap (insert your own joke here!).
Wonder if he'll wait for her when if she's sent down?
because they are all a bunch of wet wipes with no brain cells to speak of

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Every single comment is calling her out.....

Thess comments...
Someone needs to explain to Ms Price that she hasn't got a court recognised diagnosis. Internet searches of what to claim won't stand up in a court of law. Plus, she might want to tone down her social media visits to salons because somewhat contradictory to claims of not being healthy. She's gearing up to get out of the upcoming court dates, nothing more. And behalf of people of Sussex Kate, STOP DRIVING.

Worth adding to actually get out of everything, which would only be temporarily Kate love (cos you read here, J said so) you need to go a full section 2. That will mean "losing" the kids back to their father (no loss for them, saves them!) and having to risk a very, very, very lengthy stay. But hey will mean a drug detox too which will help the nose, so win some, lose some!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Every single comment is calling her out.....

This is an interesting comment on there:

Worth adding to actually get out of everything, which would only be temporarily Kate love (cos you read here, J said so) you need to go a full section 2. That will mean "losing" the kids back to their father (no loss for them, saves them!) and having to risk a very, very, very lengthy stay. But hey will mean a drug detox too which will help the nose, so win some, lose some!
---
Thess comments...
Someone needs to explain to Ms Price that she hasn't got a court recognised diagnosis. Internet searches of what to claim won't stand up in a court of law. Plus, she might want to tone down her social media visits to salons because somewhat contradictory to claims of not being healthy. She's gearing up to get out of the upcoming court dates, nothing more. And behalf of people of Sussex Kate, STOP DRIVING.

Snap DC I just posted that last one too at the same time!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.