Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KP to AFP.

'JJ is Difffwent to wot you fort' YES or NO?'

'Ees Difffwent to wot you fort inn ee?'

Why is she obsessed with asking if people are different that what you thought? Maybe because she enjoys fooling people?! I think even the Frumpy Dumpling's patience is running low!
View attachment 2814713 View attachment 2814714
Perhaps with her Multiple Personality Disorder skank finks everryboddy is a nutjob like her??
---
There is a definite resemblence to the Stephen Bear chinnychinchin in this profile.... That wispy stubble just does it for me....

View attachment 2814715
1710418069088.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Only started the friendship 3 months ago,,, hope skank isn't trying to count March as one of those months and making out they got together after her split from sink boy because if the maths are right skank was still with sink boy when she was lovebombing kryten early December and by January kryten was meeting skank at the adult panto in Newcastle, had met the family and kids, skank was stopping at his bedsit and they were off on a sking holiday together for valentine's. Yes skank that's really taking it slow. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Maybe if she wasn't so 'high profile' I use that phrase sparingly, but she most probably would have been violent by now.
I confess I'm a big true crime buff, I absolutely love to listen to clinical psychologists on you tube and read books on killers....however I do jt because I can't believe the evil of some people. I wonder what happened to create these monsters and I suppose for to spot any signs of danger and in turn become the best parent I can be. And all I think about is how the victims must have suffered. She is unhinged and dangerous.
I also think had she not been so high profile she would have had a lot of stalker behaviour with her exes, esp Pete. I think she would have been very disturbing.
Me too Up!i have crime and investigation uk channel on me telly all the time,plus TrueCrime on that channel,also Investigation discovery uk as well,I’m always watching it,Sky Crime channel as well,forensic catching the killers is great on sky crime.plus others.Always read about True crime as well,my god it just takes my breath away the evilness is people.Adore forensic programmes as well.Phew better get me arse in gear..🥴

Skank is a typical PsychoCunt for sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Noticed she hasn't cancelled any work through having 'a bad MH day', (just cancels if she is off on holiday) but can cancel stuff she has to be held accountable for.
Also surprised her mate Anna Kennedy and all she does for Harvey isn't helping Katie more (very telling)
Its about time that Kennedy woman got a reality check as regards the skank - maybe she finally realised the old boot is a terrible mother to ALL her children and not just the most vulnerable of them all - H.

Reactions: 21
People are noticing her nose and probably when she's talking and sniffing. She constantly seems to be sniffing on that clip, even wiping her mouth as if she can't control what's going on in that region anymore, like there's something wrong with her swallowing and throat :sick:

Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 12.08.27.png

---
More insta messages, there's only one 'fan' on their ( KP or her little puppet) defending her.

Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 12.13.06.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 12.13.34.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 12.13.42.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 12.14.03.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I expect Amy is reluctant to give her address because she doesn’t want KFP thinking she can move in with them when she loses the MM. 🏠
She probably wants a rest from KP too. It's like Jnr's excuse 'err my car is broken so I can't come and see you'. Anything to put off and delay. I bet they've all had enough, just Sophie now still regularly seeing her!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My mum used to say "If the wind changes, your face will stay like that!" I've just found myself blowing and blowing and blowing at my screen.... (Thinks: Get a life Madcat....)

1710418863675.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
People are noticing her nose and probably when she's talking and sniffing. She constantly seems to be sniffing on that clip, even wiping her mouth as if she can't control what's going on in that region anymore, like there's something wrong with her swallowing and throat :sick:

View attachment 2814727
---
More insta messages, there's only one 'fan' on their ( KP or her little puppet) defending her.

View attachment 2814740
View attachment 2814741
View attachment 2814742
View attachment 2814743
Lynnepricey?? I wonder who that can be :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Latest
Pathetic cow. She manages to concentrate enough to keep the kids from Kieran for nearly 2 years and to still be abusing Alex Reid after all these years.
Proves she can stick at tasks when she wants to!
---
Lynnepricey?? I wonder who that can be :unsure:
Yessss, I noticed that! could be a coincidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
According to the list of symptoms in The Sun. ADHD can't be her problem then can it? We all saw her squirming all over the chair and shouting at the Gossies! There's nothing subtle about her!

Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 12.34.31.png

Reactions: 19
Spot on Rita , this is what I can’t get my head around. In Manchester, I can’t scratch my arse without it being on CCTV or camera somewhere. Yet in Horsham, which I appreciate is more rural, she’s driving around in slippers/sliders with no licence and insurance, whilst off her face and pet slaying, and it all goes undetected.

Surely the local police would want to camp out a guy with a speed gun and cameras on back lanes just to catch her and bring her to justice aka Jail!
Thing is they've caught her so many times and yet she seems to always get off. I can understand if they've got to the point where they ask themselves "what's the point?" 🤷‍♀️

There's a lady on MN who sounds like she works for Sussex or Horsham Police who claims there are only 2 police cars on duty at any one time so they have to prioritise what they respond to 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Latest
Yeeeahhh..... Must be really draining sitting in a salon chair for hours on end having your hair done, lying face down on a treatment bed having your bum filled, sitting in another chair having your lips filled or having your face scraped and then, sitting in another chair having your nails done.... and then, just when think you can't think you can't do any more without sitting down, you move to yet another chair to record your podcast. Phew. I feeling absolutely knackered just thinking about it all...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Skank wants to trademark either I love it or the Pricey ..truly thinks she's special
Well "I love it "already trademarked last month but ILI global 🤔🤣🤣
---

Sinkyboy always promoted go-getters but edna truly think she is a good endorsement for hello fresh and her ad discount codes no different if you order first time direct with them ,forget how many emails I get from hello fresh a week offering exact same discount and offers without using her special code 🤣🤣🤣
---

That's what is hilarious skanky always says I don't advertise myself in swimwear or underwear on IG as no need etc even onlyfans launch she said same yet is she so stupidly stupid that majority of her ig posts are her exactly like that 😂 🙄 tucked between her kids pics 🤣🤣🤣
Saw the carl posts on hers all referring him to the best ever etc he's all mine etc..yet lego has been ordered to clean his ig with removing his exes and girl mates etc she can't have any beautiful young women associated with him now
But it’s not registered yet and it’s only for certain services. She could try and oppose the application or make an application herself for another class of goods (eg cosmetics (class 3) or clothing (class 35).

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.