Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if it’s been posted. I see SN posted on instasham a picture of Sid between 2 people. Think he’s sending her a message

Reactions: 20
I’m wondering/wandering if Lynne Rickwood aka Dim Shitcunt, PA extraordinaire has to chase Kipper for her wages every month? Apparently, the average pay for a celebrity PA is £29,480. Doesn’t seem like much for looking after 2 kids, picking up animal tit and dodging KP’s creditors

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hold on you frumpy dumpy enabling and complicit beige bleep haven't you had your kitchen done already.... seem to remember you posting pictures on your "moving in diary day 3/4" of it getting cupboards/decorated. Stop running deflection for your bleep sister. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m wondering/wandering if Lynne Rickwood aka Dim Shitcunt, PA extraordinaire has to chase Kipper for her wages every month? Apparently, the average pay for a celebrity PA is £29,480. Doesn’t seem like much for looking after 2 kids, picking up animal tit and dodging KP’s creditors
I seriously doubt she will be paying her. She will be stringing her along on promises and tiny amounts here and there. It's similar to how she treats men, use and abuse with little bits of affection every now and again to try and keep them keen, so she can go on using. There will be an element of the person feeling stupid that if they quit 'now' they'll have to admit they've been had. She never employs people on contracts so they have specific conditions and pay, only self-employed. She's a grifter and a con artist.

Reactions: 31
And lying like a total bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I seriously doubt she will be paying her. She will be stringing her along on promises and tiny amounts here and there. It's similar to how she treats men, use and abuse with little bits of affection every now and again to try and keep them keen, so she can go on using. There will be an element of the person feeling stupid that if they quit 'now' they'll have to admit they've been had. She never employs people on contracts so they have specific conditions and pay, only self-employed. She's a grifter and a con artist.
Think on one of the lives that was posted on here skank said she was taking DIM LYNNE RICKWOOD BENT SOCIAL WORKER AND NOW PA AND GENERAL DOGS BODY to Thailand with her on her next holiday. Going to be one hell of tab run up on the credit card of Jess new Olive management business accounts. 🤣 Wonder if there's been any company loans given out yet.🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Think on one of the lives that was posted on here skank said she was taking DIM LYNNE RICKWOOD BENT SOCIAL WORKER AND NOW PA AND GENERAL DOGS BODY to Thailand with her on her next holiday. Going to be one hell of tab run up on the credit card of Jess new Olive management business accounts. 🤣 Wonder if there's been any company loans given out yet.🤣😉
So there you go 😅 . A future-faking promise and little breadcrumb to string her along! Dim Lynn is probably having visions of them running through the sand together and eating corn on the cob in the sea!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I need @Pom Bear to put Skanky in front of that tool.... (nb: Tool could be Frumpy Dumpling or that thing she's holding....)

View attachment 2813106
God her dress sense gets worse and worse! I get that she's doing messy work but can't she do it in something that fits? And yes, slippers are a GREAT idea when you are doing DIY, lol! At least she's getting rid of that bloody awful tile!
---
Right?! You get your hair done before you go. Mind you, I did once get a blowout in NYC as my hotel had a salon downstairs and I had a date that night with a hot Dominican. Salons offering blow drys are open from 6am in NY cos for some reason, the women there choose not to dry their own hair. They would rather pay $25 and get it done at 7am on the way to work
Yup I know people who do that! Must admit I have been tempted a few times as I hate blow drying my own hair! I can never get it as nice as a salon does.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
£29,480? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she'll get the pick of leftover takeaway after she's finished cleaning up and the chance to try on Skanks' old wedding dresses from the storage container. What we all secretly dream of 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I get mine done by a nurse who also lectures on Botox and fillers etc to the nursing students at one of the local universities. There are medical uses for them so the NHS does need nurses trained to administer them. Wee bit different than the one day courses that Ellie offers!
Yup they are used medically for severe migraines and also hemorrhoids surprisingly!

Reactions: 14
I think that will be a certainty! the old nanny that fucked Kieran told the papers she was owe her thousands

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
£29,480? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she'll get the pick of leftover takeaway after she's finished cleaning up and the chance to try on Skanks' old wedding dresses from the storage container. What we all secretly dream of 🙄.
Joanne the groom ended up digging into her own money cos Skank didn't give her enough to cover the cost of everything she was supposed to do. She was literally staying at the MM with the horses and Harvey for no pay, as she knew otherwise they'd die with KP away.
Someone like KP will love seeing how far they can push someone like that. Imagine, someone is willing to work for you and actually put up with no being paid or getting into debt to stay in that position. Massive ego boost for Kipper!

'‘She worked me so hard for so little money that I nearly had a nervous breakdown. I’m glad people are beginning to realise just how scheming and cold she can be. The only person she’s interested in is herself.
‘I was paid £150 a week in cash to cover my expenses,’ says Joanne. ‘After I’d paid for petrol, the horses’ equipment and entrance fees for show-jumping tournaments, I was often left out of pocket. But I love animals and saw working for Katie as a privilege.’
After five months, Joanne found herself in sole charge of Katie’s horses when the previous groom left.

‘I looked after them every single day. I worked Christmas, missed my friend’s wedding and even drove back from a holiday in Bognor Regis every day to feed them. I knew Katie didn’t.’
Soon, Katie asked Joanne to clean her house and babysit for Harvey, her son by footballer Dwight Yorke, often for days at a time when Katie was working away.''

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
So there you go 😅 . A future-faking promise and little breadcrumb to string her along! Dim Lynn is probably having visions of them running through the sand together and eating corn on the cob in the sea!
Maybe why the story got leaked to the press of DIM LYNNE RICKWOOD BENT SOCIAL WORKER being sacked DL maybe wanted out of the tit show but you don't walk away or say no to skank,,, skank would then have her at her beck and call 24/7 giving her advice on screwing the system, babysitting, cooking, cleaning and being mistresses P.A 🤔

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.