Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realise that article is from nine years ago, but.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah (gasp) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah (wheeeze....) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah (slips off sofa onto floor.....)

View attachment 2812941
She basically just says the complete opposite of reality doesn't she?!

If she were honest she'd have to admit she's a terrible person in virtually every way. And the comedy norks would get in the way of her making an arrest, she wouldn't be able to reach anyone 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shame Stan we haven’t had poster that spotted em…oh duck it.
Skank can go under the radar when it suits her Dolly,, not been seen since she got her arse filled early Monday i think so she's either holed up somewhere in the UK or done one to Thailand and going on the past skank flees to avoid the backlash. 😉

Reactions: 31
You can just imagine the pharmacist saying 'would you like that in a bag sir?' and he says nah fanks, I need to hold it for maximum exposure for the paps waiting outside!'
he prob had to wait inside the door until the press he had rung turned up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Skank can go under the radar when it suits her Dolly,, not been seen since she got her arse filled early Monday i think so she's either holed up somewhere in the UK or done one to Thailand and going on the past skank flees to avoid the backlash. 😉
Hopefully she will one day get caught with a load of drugs on her and end up doing 25 years in some hell hole prison in Thailand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Gosh. She's saying what we've all been saying for years...?!! Except for this bit:
View attachment 2812897

Well, one is massive, the other is smaller, a bit like her nostrils, eyes and buttocks. Heavily into wonky mismatches is Skank, I think the surgeons do it for a laugh and to try to stop her blagging freebies from them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The Mumsnet thread is still standing, seems even the majority of them have had it with her tit. About time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
another brain dead dick wipe getting away with it. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I truly despair.
IMG_1979.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Just because Carl hasn't said much recently, doesn't mean he didn't give Kieran and authorities all the information he could. We're not going to hear everything that goes on. Especially if it's part of private court proceedings which we know are ongoing. Michelle wished him happy birthday, I can't see her doing that unless he'd helped them.
I really want to believe that he is helping them

Reactions: 19
I dont trust Morgan - he has history with her. Thinks she is wonderful so think she had dirt on him from their shared past
Nah ...if she had anything on him he would never have said what's quoted... he feels sorry for her because she is a mess

Reactions: 13
Re the pregnancy test:

I also remember they put out a video on Facebook of the two of them talking about it and her about to do the test. I could not believe what I was seeing. Talk about over share. You expect this sort of stuff from skank but my goodness how does she get blokes who degrade and embarass themselves in such a way? I cringed so much my arse puckered.
That was the time she was openly discussing it in front of the kids as P cringed with embarrassment.
Those photos though - they truly show the thing has deteriorated in a couple of years :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Look at its FACE 🤢
Exactly the same face as its sister was pulling when it was flashing at those blokes on safari & Peter Andre is standing there looking mortified . Mingers .
Using the Dame Ednas to double as safety specs!

I wonder how much Edna's new kitchen will cost? Does she ever tell her followers how her mum helped her buy the house and if she gets a share of her sister's money ( podcast, being a sauce) which should be going to HMRC. I'm sure they'd all love to know how her Cuntry Cottage renovation is funded.

Reactions: 27
Because there are no hairdressers in the UK then? Lol, when I go on holiday the LAST place you will find me is in a bleeping hairdressers!
Right?! You get your hair done before you go. Mind you, I did once get a blowout in NYC as my hotel had a salon downstairs and I had a date that night with a hot Dominican. Salons offering blow drys are open from 6am in NY cos for some reason, the women there choose not to dry their own hair. They would rather pay $25 and get it done at 7am on the way to work

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
My dentist has been doing Botox and fillers for years. They are the only ones really qualified to not fk it up yet people still go to the salon and have it done by someone who knows literally nothing about anatomy and physiology aside from a diploma they got from a 2 day course. It scares me that neither the beautician nor the customer have any appreciation of the gravity of injecting random tit into your face!
I get mine done by a nurse who also lectures on Botox and fillers etc to the nursing students at one of the local universities. There are medical uses for them so the NHS does need nurses trained to administer them. Wee bit different than the one day courses that Ellie offers!

Reactions: 24
'I'll probably look like a freak in 10 years'.....10 years.?? Fukin started down that route 10 years AGO!!
Also
'I haven't got filler in anymore because I looked like a balloon but I've got fillers in my lips and having them done again soon'
Absolute melt
Hmmmmm I think perhaps Lego has said something ... he doesn't want to shag her EVER but she is still trying it on ... smaller bits it is then ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.