Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a lot of deflection going on today from Edna and someone inside Pricey Towers but not a single picture of skank,, normally if she's got a tradesman in doing work or cleaning she likes to get pictured with them looking all starstruck and a "had the pleasure of doing some work for Katie" post on their site but nothing and can't believe skank wouldn't be all over James if he was clipping Wallis because that would be publicity and prove she has her horses. Something 🐟🐟🐟🐟going on 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes if makes perfect sense - that would actually be torturous for her to drive with only one point to spare! I'd give her one week 😂
@Jomo11 you just triggered a thought, as I am trying to catch up. So apologies if it’s already been mentioned. But some points stay on your licence for 11years! Depends on the conviction
She’s never legally driving again is she! 🤣
IMG_5367.jpeg

Reactions: 22
I need @Pom Bear to put Skanky in front of that tool.... (nb: Tool could be Frumpy Dumpling or that thing she's holding....)

View attachment 2813106
How can someone so young be so meh and repulsive and have zero personality?.

Honestly she is the most boring specimen of a human I have ever come across. Literally all she has is who her sister is.

P.S. CIN should sack her as she clearly does duck all work for them during the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry Helena, I just posted about Joanne, before reading your post. I met her, as she was working with horses at my friends daughters stable in Mileoak. Truly shocking the way she was treated. Harvey was just dumped with her for days on end. KP wouldn’t answer her phone, when she tried getting hold of her. AFP came & did H’s medication & even had the cheek to tell Joanne to stop bothering KFP! Poor Joanne was a groom, looking after her horses, not a F’ing nanny. Also left to clean dog tit up in house & clean dog cages. She said she had to sleep on floor in Stumblewood house, with her then young daughter, waiting for KFP to decide to come home - on many occasions.😡💩
Well Joanne should have either called the police or social services! Perhaps if she had been reported way back then a lot of stuff could have been nipped in the bud!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There's a lot of deflection going on today from Edna and someone inside Pricey Towers but not a single picture of skank,, normally if she's got a tradesman in doing work or cleaning she likes to get pictured with them looking all starstruck and a "had the pleasure of doing some work for Katie" post on their site but nothing and can't believe skank wouldn't be all over James if he was clipping Wallis because that would be publicity and prove she has her horses. Something 🐟🐟🐟🐟going on 😎
Your Spidey senses are Alerted ehh @Stan Butler 🙌🙌🙌 You have been On Point with predictions recently 🔮🔮🔮🔮 Fuckery and deflection is a foot 🙌🙌🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Dim Lynn must rue the day she ever met her & got sucked in (although I don’t have sympathy because she should have known better) Sacked from a career she would have worked hard for, now reduced to being a 24 hour babysitter, chauffeur, cleaner, dog tit picker upper for we can only assume next to nothing/if any pay. Oh DL what have you done with your life 🫣😂
Especially when I would assume that as part of her social worker training she would have been trained NOT to get taken in by her client's lies and manipulations as many of them will try to pull the wool over their eyes surely?

Reactions: 30
I think she's trying to show she has paid people for services instead of being a scamming cow.
---

Yes totally agree, Lynn will be chewed up, spat out and shat on from a great height.....she will be blamed for something, possibly when Kieran gets access back.
Good! She deserves everything that’s coming to her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think one thing's for certain skank will be sticking to kryten like a limpet if krytens family and friends are already pissed off with this showmance and this latest tit storm and backlash will have his family and friends even more worried because it'll impact on his chances of a zlist career being with her. skanks paranoid and controlling behaviour will be off the scale, poor kryten will be under orders not to answer his phone unless its on speaker so skank can listen and she'll be looking over his shoulder at every message he gets🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That article is from 2020 ! So bunny would be 6. Skanky was sexualising her even then nothing was said no change today 😡
The state of that house is absolutely disgusting! I certainly wouldn't want anyone to see my house like that, and definitely not the whole world! She used to sexualize P as well until her father got her away from her thank goodness. And as we all suspected no contract and cash in hand, totally unprofessional and unethical.

Reactions: 31
If she is let’s hope there’s an annoying person sitting behind her kicking the back of the seat constantly, or better still get her hair entangled in their button walk off really quickly yanking her syrup of fig off.
she’ll end up really pi$$ing someone off big time she’s far too cocky she can stick her fingers up as much as she likes but she’ll be bought down one way or another don’t know how but sure as eggs are eggs you just can’t carry on in life the way she does and get away with it.
I really hope it’s J&B going back to their Dad.
Would love for Piers Morgan to interview her again !

He said this in 2022
Morgan wrote: "Almost all of [your problems have] been entirely self-inflicted during a lengthy self-indulgent orgy of reckless, selfish, criminal behaviour that has made even your biggest supporters – and I’ve been one of them over the years – hold their heads in exasperated horror.“
I could've kissed Piers for ripping into her like he did. It's unusual that anyone speaks about her. Notice she didn't have a comeback for once

• Heart
Reactions: 22
WTF is this tit about whats she hinting at here
Given away her latest fashion accessory perhaps?
---
@Jomo11 you just triggered a thought, as I am trying to catch up. So apologies if it’s already been mentioned. But some points stay on your licence for 11years! Depends on the conviction
She’s never legally driving again is she! 🤣View attachment 2813708
Nope! Not a chance in hell but she'll never get banned again either because they will never lift her medical restriction as druggie/alcoholic, so no need to. She will drive illegally for the rest of her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Well Joanne should have either called the police or social services! Perhaps if she had been reported way back then a lot of stuff could have been nipped in the bud!
I don't think you're considering the slow creep of obligation and guilt these people dump on people. You'd probably have to leave the house and then call police or SS.... Otherwise it would just be like the situation with the MM and kids now, police and SS see there's 'An' adult at the property and they can do nothing. How many people would have the balls to leave someone like Harvey and just run? A relative of mine was in an abusive relationship, his shitbag of a wife would routinely drain the bank accounts and leave the children hungry. Or go away for weeks at a time leaving him to phone in sick at work to look after the kids. He didn't want to phone police or social services either. He could have spent months or years fighting for access to get his legal rights to see them on his own terms....but she would also threaten she'd tell police he was the abusive one. It seems easy from the outside looking in but there's a period of emotional blackmail and manipulation which proceeds it all. KP did report Joanne for various crimes so no doubt threats were made.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I was speaking to someone today who told me that their daughter rolled her car while drunk. She was given a 5 year ban, this was in Birmingham and was second drink driving offence. Go figure??
---
Well She Is Not in Thailand, blow dry at Lou’s Lastudio View attachment 2813779
---
@DC16 New Handbag 👀👀
The way she just slouches in the chair. I’d have to belt her round the head with the hairbrush. These people are good, that’s all I can say

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Especially when I would assume that as part of her social worker training she would have been trained NOT to get taken in by her client's lies and manipulations as many of them will try to pull the wool over their eyes surely?
I can only speak from a nursing perspective but the principles are the same for any profession that involves working with vulnerable people & the main one is to keep a professional boundary between yourself & the client at all times. You can’t befriend them or be doing special favours. She’s been taken in by her & fell for the poor little pwicey act & threw her career away in the process

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I don't think you're considering the slow creep of obligation and guilt these people dump on people. You'd probably have to leave the house and then call police or SS.... Otherwise it would just be like the situation with the MM and kids now, police and SS see there's 'An' adult at the property and they can do nothing. How many people would have the balls to leave someone like Harvey and just run? A relative of mine was in an abusive relationship, his shitbag of a wife would routinely drain the bank accounts and leave the children hungry. Or go away for weeks at a time leaving him to phone in sick at work to look after the kids. He didn't want to phone police or social services either. He could have spent months or years fighting for access to get his legal rights to see them on his own terms....but she would also threaten she'd tell police he was the abusive one. It seems easy from the outside looking in but there's a period of emotional blackmail and manipulation which proceeds it all. KP did report Joanne for various crimes so no doubt threats were made.
im sorry but anyone would think these lot are working for the mafia or something. She’s a two bit tit model, wtf can she actually hold over them.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's totally given up on the clothes front, just endless grubby scruffy trackies. Well, apart from her evening out clothes, which look like they were nicked off a sex doll she found in a skip.
she mirrors whatever partner she’s with when it comes to clothes. Laughable at her age !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.