Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if I'm getting confused with another person but I'm sure it is Kipper. I remember watching years ago a program (that could possibly have been one of the shows it did with PA) and there was a nanny living in an annexe and they filmed this poor girl being sacked. I'm 100 percent sure it was the fing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Sorry Helena, I just posted about Joanne, before reading your post. I met her, as she was working with horses at my friends daughters stable in Mileoak. Truly shocking the way she was treated. Harvey was just dumped with her for days on end. KP wouldn’t answer her phone, when she tried getting hold of her. AFP came & did H’s medication & even had the cheek to tell Joanne to stop bothering KFP! Poor Joanne was a groom, looking after her horses, not a F’ing nanny. Also left to clean dog tit up in house & clean dog cages. She said she had to sleep on floor in Stumblewood house, with her then young daughter, waiting for KFP to decide to come home - on many occasions.😡💩
Thats the sort of thing I imagined. KP has the balls to just leave her vulnerable child with someone because she knows a decent person wouldn't leave him. Thanks for the info Willow! KP probably told AFP Joanne was an obsessed fan, she's always playing people off each other!

• Angry
I don't know if I'm getting confused with another person but I'm sure it is Kipper. I remember watching years ago a program (that could possibly have been one of the shows it did with PA) and there was a nanny living in an annexe and they filmed this poor girl being sacked. I'm 100 percent sure it was the fing.
Yes, I remember watching this at the time. Claire Powell and KP were present.
I think the nanny was sacked for allegedly going to Portugal and not telling them, instead of returning to work.
If my memory serves me right, I think this was the same nanny who later alleged that PA and KP were bad parents who stuffed Harvey full of chicken nuggets, they sued and won.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
it shows the caliber of Sw when someone who is supposed to protect and look out for kids chooses to sit back and allow this shitshow to carry on. Whether the thing has something on her or not, right is right and wrong is wrong!
I suspect it's probably like the police. You have a decent proportion of people who want to help the public and then you have a small percentage of people who really shouldn't be in a position like that at all, being deviants and criminals themselves.

Reactions: 21
Yes, I remember watching this at the time. Claire Powell and KP were present.
If my memory serves me right, I think this was the same nanny who later alleged that PA and KP were bad parents who stuffed Harvey full of chicken nuggets, they sued and won.
Im glad you remember! KP was an absolute witch to her,

Reactions: 23
I agree she is somewhat trapped, probably embarrassed at losing her career & reputation & doesn’t have other job options. It has to fall apart soon though due to the sheer amount of time she is left holding fort at the manky mansion while skank fucks off constantly with Legoboy.
I’ll bet that opened her eyes. She’s only been there when SB been in the scene. Never experienced the first throws of the continual love bombing the new cock on the block - dropping kids at drop a hat being away for weeks at a time . Oh yes Dom lynn rickwood bent social wanker - repent at leisure.

Reactions: 27
WTF is this tit about whats she hinting at here
I think she's trying to show she has paid people for services instead of being a scamming cow.
---
She‘ll probably do what she did to that groom Joanne. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1183390/Scheming-cold-interested-Former-groom-reveals-truth-Katie-Price-cameras-off.html#:~:text=Two years later, Joanne applied,the groom she had appointed.
Come up with some trumped up reason to get rid of her & report her to police. She loves getting police involved on people. Dim Lynn doesn’t know what’s in store. IF DL is being paid, it will be cash in hand. Will DL be paying her own tax & NI? I suspect not. 👎
Yes totally agree, Lynn will be chewed up, spat out and shat on from a great height.....she will be blamed for something, possibly when Kieran gets access back.

Reactions: 33
KP never cared enough about Harvey to even hire properly qualified staff who were experienced in special needs. She could have afforded the best and didn't bother.

It makes me very angry the way H has been treated all his life.

Even the diet that he was given, and is given when he visits MM, is disgusting and irresponsible.
I couldn't agree more
Harvey could (more than likely would) have thrived with the proper support in place. Finding him say "you c@nt" side splittingly funny and encouraging him to keep saying it, just shows the level of twit she actually is. His diet has been all over the place, then skank uses that to cry that Harvey's too big and she's had to put a lock on the freezer.

Twenty years on and there are still people thinking she's been a brilliant mum, especially to Harvey. No she hasn't she's monetised every child from birth, frequently gets bored especially when they are over their cute phase. She's a monster to those kids, but she "tries her best" honestly she needs putting down.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
She’s just started following this company, obviously lining up some new outfits for all those pissed up dinner events her and JJ will be invited to. 🙄
---
Latest

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
It's like all of her abuse, she lovebombs them and promises them stuff. It all happens gradually, they don't think they're agreeing to tit pay. Once they're hooked it's embarrassing to admit you've been had and in a few weeks in she's probably got dirt on them. It is something she's talented at, getting people onside to use and abuse.
Yep it’s defo a talent of hers to use, abuse, rinse & repeat….evil cow!

Reactions: 23
I’ll bet that opened her eyes. She’s only been there when SB been in the scene. Never experienced the first throws of the continual love bombing the new cock on the block - dropping kids at drop a hat being away for weeks at a time . Oh yes Dom lynn rickwood bent social wanker - repent at leisure.
Dim Lynn must rue the day she ever met her & got sucked in (although I don’t have sympathy because she should have known better) Sacked from a career she would have worked hard for, now reduced to being a 24 hour babysitter, chauffeur, cleaner, dog tit picker upper for we can only assume next to nothing/if any pay. Oh DL what have you done with your life 🫣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I dont trust Morgan - he has history with her. Thinks she is wonderful so think she had dirt on him from their shared past
Well, Skanky asked Jessica Callan, one of his red top staff to join in a threesome with her and Dwight, so the chances of her propositioning Piers back in the day, are high!

It’s all in this book -

IMG_0184.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Dim Shitcunt must have given up her home and is living on whatever air fryer tit KP gives her the cash to buy for her and the kids’ tea. She must be using KP’s toiletries and wearing her cast off’s too. KP must owe her about £11k by now

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was looking for something else and came across this article from Feb 2020....

That article is from 2020 ! So bunny would be 6. Skanky was sexualising her even then nothing was said no change today 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.