Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What skanky does is far more dangerous though IMHO. She WILL eventually kill someone, and as we all say we just hope it isn't one of the kids!
I do think the woman who nudged, she shouldn't have done it.... but yes KP is driving more frequently and probably half drunk all the time which is insane.....there's much more chance of an accident. the law does seem inadequate in cases like hers.

I think I said this the last time but it would be good if local people set up a watch to catch her driving again. Sort of like a neighbourhood watch but for driving. If she was reported every time, surely something more could be done?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Skanky has sold every variation of baby stories. From conception to birth, with miscarriages and abortions as well. Accidental pregnancies, pregnancies she didn’t know about for months, wanted babies, IVF struggles. Births were she nearly died, births in the only French hospital with no English speaking staff. Births while the father was shagging her mate, births were the father didn’t know if he really was the father. She has done photo shoots of every stage of pregnancy, and sold every aspect of every birth. She has planned to foster, adopt, use a surrogate. She has posed for pics with the latest dopey blokes hand on her stomach, or with a pregnancy test, or with her saying ‘thank you for being part of me’.
There is nothing left for her to say or do here, she is nearly 46. She is never having another child, naturally or otherwise. Everyone is bored of her droning on and on about having more babies, plural. She needs to duck right off and attempt to mother the kids she already has.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Ooooo... She'll be chewing her nice clean carpets after reading this....

As well as Pete and his three children - Harvey, Junior and Princess - came the paparazzi, the red-carpet outings and, of course, the noisy, lurking presence of his ex-wife Katie.

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Eagerly awaiting some staged loved up Thai bikini beach and sea pictures but the pool pictures are my favourite with the dead rats in the background of the pictures adds a certain classic tone.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ooooo... She'll be chewing her nice clean carpets after reading this....

She'll be sucking the life out of that vape, then posting about being a hard up single mum blah blah blah

Tomorrow it will be a pamper day as she's soooo stressed

She's such a bleeping Muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Gosh. She's saying what we've all been saying for years...?!! Except for this bit:
View attachment 2812897

'I'll probably look like a freak in 10 years'.....10 years.?? Fukin started down that route 10 years AGO!!
Also
'I haven't got filler in anymore because I looked like a balloon but I've got fillers in my lips and having them done again soon'
Absolute melt

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She just needs to bleeping fry,fry the bleep out of my bleeping life so I can relax,Make sure her bleep and false tits is wired up as well.Fry the bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Very old interview
---
I wonder what her 'last meal' would be!
Of course she has done that story....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Very old interview
---

I bleeping wouldn't give her Kievs.Bet the bleep has never prepared or cooked em only shop bought ones.

’sniff’ I have,her she ain’t got a clue.me ‘wiping the venom off me tongue’..Oh god I Haven't stopped I’m sooo pissed off.😡 Cuntkievlover.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Very old interview
---

I realise that article is from nine years ago, but.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah (gasp) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah (wheeeze....) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah (slips off sofa onto floor.....)

1710344463117.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Deflection???? Is he here or on a beach somewhere with his fake 'girlfriend'🤔
Deflection... Had his face done the same day skank did at his sister's salon to get "beach ready" the lovebirds probably fled the UK on the quiet Sunday/Monday. Skank knew she wasn't going to turn up at court so no one would be on the lookout at the airport.😎

Reactions: 34
I realise that article is from nine years ago, but.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah (gasp) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah (wheeeze....) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah (slips off sofa onto floor.....)

View attachment 2812941
Christ on a bike that's possibly the most bullshit I've read for a long time.
A nurse ...I'd jump out of the top floor of the new building at RSCH before she asked my name.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Deflection... Had his face done the same day skank did at his sister's salon to get "beach ready" the lovebirds probably fled the UK on the quiet Sunday/Monday. Skank knew she wasn't going to turn up at court so no one would be on the lookout at the airport.😎
Shame Stan we haven’t had poster that spotted em…oh duck it.

Reactions: 12
So the carpet clean was indeed ‘gifted’ (top right corner). Honestly?! 🙄 what reputable company would want to be associated with her. I wouldn’t even give her the dirt out of my fingernail!

IMG_4973.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.