Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not going to happen, not a chance and worse still 'it' will never stop driving.
Carries on when disqualified, license revoked, pissed & coked without insurance.
'It' could have a zillion points on her licence or even be permanently banned, unless 'it' is physically restrained and prevented from getting behind a wheel, what's to stop her?
Even when she injures or kills someone, 'it' will STILL drive!
Family & various 'the ones' enable her and are complicit in her driving, somebody is selling her cars or lending them to her, there's no innocence here!
Instead of her being called out as the low life, repeat offending criminal she is, people are perfectly happy to platform and support her, for fucks sake, Edna the galloping fat arsed line dancer simply adores her, it gives her the chance to ride on big sisters coat tails and get attention, surely no fucker would look at her or give her the time of day otherwise?
I hate the whole damn grifting family, not one of them has a shred of decency.
Totally agree, in some way I actually blame her enablers more than her, she's a lost cause, doesn't live in the real world and FUBAR both mentally and physically.
As for the rest of them, I genuinely hope that when she finally implodes that she takes them ALL down with her 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Plenty of other people get jailed for far less than she has done though. Didn't that woman who nudged a Just Stop Oil protestor with her car get jailed? And she had no prior offenses either!
A much more serious offence though. There were people right in front of her car and she knew full well and started to drive into them. It was a massive car, she could have easily broke limbs or cause other injuries.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have put a leader on the wiki which will now follow through on subsequent pages :)
---

I can tell you that The Most Beautiful Cow in France lives on a farm not far from me :) I'm glad I don't have that thing in the first photo anywhere near me though:LOL:
I love belted cows too and feel terrible at having brought them into such ill repute.... I think these Valais Blacknose Sheep are ridiculously cute too but I didn't want to sully their beauty by having them on them pictured next to Skanky....

1710338857692.png

• Heart
Reactions: 38
A much more serious offence though. There were people right in front of her car and she knew full well and started to drive into them. It was a massive car, she could have easily broke limbs or cause other injuries.
She barely touched them though and they shouldn't have been sitting in the road in the first place! They get no sympathy from me that's for sure! A few more of them need to really get run over so they get the message not to stand in front of traffic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wasn't she also supposed to have a 6 week gig ( summer season) somewhere this summer that she went on about recently? The pantos really have fueled her delusion about being a singer again haven't they? Everywhere she goes now she HAS to sing!
I do love a Scum poll....
1710339076201.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Would love for Piers Morgan to interview her again !

He said this in 2022
Morgan wrote: "Almost all of [your problems have] been entirely self-inflicted during a lengthy self-indulgent orgy of reckless, selfish, criminal behaviour that has made even your biggest supporters – and I’ve been one of them over the years – hold their heads in exasperated horror.“
Oh please as soon as she offers to suck him off he'll be nice to her again. He bends whichever way the bloody wind blows 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Re the pregnancy test:

I also remember they put out a video on Facebook of the two of them talking about it and her about to do the test. I could not believe what I was seeing. Talk about over share. You expect this sort of stuff from skank but my goodness how does she get blokes who degrade and embarass themselves in such a way? I cringed so much my arse puckered.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She barely touched them though and they shouldn't have been sitting in the road in the first place! They get no sympathy from me that's for sure! A few more of them need to really get run over so they get the message not to stand in front of traffic!
That's not how the law sees it though. And you can't just drive into people to 'teach them a lesson'. She was charged with dangerous driving and the starting point for any dangerous driving is prison, no fines, no community service.
Pedestrians are much more vulnerable than a driver in a car which weighs a few tonnes, that's the basis for the charge.
If police didn't arrest her she could have carried 'nudging' and caused an injury. It doesn't matter what the pedestrians were doing, she was in charge of the car and made the choice to drive into them. ( twice I think?)
If motorists were routinely allowed to do what she did they could just drive into any pedestrian they found inconvenient and just say they deserved it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That's not how the law sees it though. And you can't just drive into people to 'teach them a lesson'. She was charged with dangerous driving and the starting point for any dangerous driving is prison, no fines, no community service.
Pedestrians are much more vulnerable than a driver in a car which weighs a few tonnes, that's the basis for the charge.
If police didn't arrest her she could have carried 'nudging' and caused an injury. It doesn't matter what the pedestrians were doing, she was in charge of the car and made the choice to drive into them. ( twice I think?)
If motorists were routinely allowed to do what she did they could just drive into any pedestrian they found inconvenient and just say they deserved it.
What skanky does is far more dangerous though IMHO. She WILL eventually kill someone, and as we all say we just hope it isn't one of the kids!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.