Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one has a video on it of her at the petrol station
What really really really pisses me off is that I think that was Sink Boy in the car and he can legally drive so should have done. She's just sticking her fingers up at every other law abiding road user. "I want to drive because I'm a good driver (cough) and I don't give a tit about the law". She's a bleep of the first order.

Reactions: 41
I don't know why but I keep thinking about those belted cows when I see these images....

1710333286651.png
1710333310564.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
That account is genuine, Skank is trending over on Twitter, there’s a lot of anger about today, quite a few people are asking legal accounts why she’s not in jail. Turns out she has to disqualified for any prison sentence, her licence is revoked, points and a fine are all she will ever get, so yes she can continue driving with the current state of her licence. Ridiculous, but that’s it, while it’s just revoked, we’ll never get her serving time. Secret Barrister, again a genuine account, saying the same….

View attachment 2811801

So I’m not wasting anymore time or thoughts on her driving offences, we won’t see her ever get dealt with severely as it stands. Done with this nonsense, she knows this, she’ll just carry on driving, a fine is cheaper than insurance anyway, madness 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Not saying I know more than barristers but the highway code does state you can be jailed for driving whilst disqualified and driving whilst licence revoked on medical grounds. I wish someone would ask them about that.

Screen Shot 2024-03-13 at 12.40.36.png

Reactions: 29
She got Boyson to do the same didn't she? Wonder how she convinces them to make such utter prats of themselves?? :rolleyes::unsure:
---

(wonky)TITS?
Yes indeed She persuaded SB to do the ill-fated decking pictures on OF..................................... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My local radio station can't stop talking about her fine and had an ex-magistrate on, who said he's absolutely shocked she hasn't been sentenced to prison, as well as her not turning up in contempt of court and it sends the wrong message to her and other road users.
So according to one magistrate it is possible. It gets curiouser and curiouser!

Reactions: 26
This is far fetched thought, but could something else be going on behind the scenes like with the BH trial coming up they’re going to be giving her jail time!!! and need her not to go down for driving offence???
Ok ok I know it’s not plausible 🤨 there’s something amiss as to why she keeps walking. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it's true what legal professionals have said. Generally, the offences she commits are all low level. SO judges have to sentence within the guidelines. When she crashed her car the alcohol amount in her blood was actually not 'that' high, she didn't hit anyone, so no prison, or on the edge of a prison sentence. I don't think magistrates would know what was going on with bankruptcy courts.

What I don't get is that there is a law which says you can be jailed if driving with a medically revoked licence. I wonder if she did manage to get her lawyers to make a case for her menkil health and other bullshit? We won't necessarily hear about that unless the media report it.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Please will someone put her face on that cow’s body 🙏
There was a prisons are full news thing last year when she was in court for something else. Wise people on here said that’s the men’s prisons and the women’s ones probably have room

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it's true what legal professionals have said. Generally, the offences she commits are all low level. SO judges have to sentence within the guidelines. When she crashed her car the alcohol amount in her blood was actually not 'that' high, she didn't hit anyone, so no prison, or on the edge of a prison sentence. I don't think magistrates would know what was going on with bankruptcy courts.

What I don't get is that there is a law which says you can be jailed if driving with a medically revoked licence. I wonder if she did manage to get her lawyers to make a case for her menkil health and other bullshit? We won't necessarily hear about that unless the media report it.
I think judges have guidelines with regard to the punishment awarded , remember prisons are full , and where there is no harm to person or property a custodial would be very unlikely even though it is outrageous the amount of times she has done it ! If she hit someone whilst revoked maybe they could use the written law to apply it and give a custodial but unlikely for an offence not involving serious harm

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I am fuming about the dangerous bleeping driver! She WILL kill someone soon!
Sadly it is more likely to be her kids, who we know dont wear seatbelts when in a car with her!
Is there anyway we could put on the wiki that anyone seeing her driving get the evidence and send in to the police? Such as dash cam/door cam/ mobile phone photos?.
I have a really bad feeling that she doesn't give a duck and will keep on drinking and driving. We all know she is drunk/drugged up more than she is sober 😔.
Shame on the courts and a her enabling family!..The police are doing their job in catching her, but the judges are certainly NOT doing their jobs!! So angry about this..and as the lovely Dollylovesshoes would say..she is a bleeping bleep!
I have put a leader on the wiki which will now follow through on subsequent pages :)
---
I don't know why but I keep thinking about those belted cows when I see these images....

View attachment 2812581View attachment 2812582
I can tell you that The Most Beautiful Cow in France lives on a farm not far from me :) I'm glad I don't have that thing in the first photo anywhere near me though:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Think the story was updated to say she paid in full after being contracted by the press
The chimney sweep did the work on 12th December but he only posted on her FB page yesterday. He's been paid now that someone(?!!!) alerted the Scum...
1710335424701.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Robert Peston ( I don’t who else)he could do a question time programme regarding this situation just so that everyone else out there who is cheesed off with KFP getting off with stuff can understand the facts of how you get let off basically as she does. Get in Chief of Police, Dvla, Road Traffic Officer and a Judge, anyone else ?
The prisons should be releasing anyone who has committed same or lesser offences than her to release up more space, sure there’s people behind bars for less 🤨

Reactions: 18
On radio earlier Essex only has 20 free prison spaces
---

Don’t expect any payment
There's probably a few more spaces in the women's prison. I still believe she'll get jail if she's committed fraud with the bankruptcy and HMRC.
---
I think judges have guidelines with regard to the punishment awarded , remember prisons are full , and where there is no harm to person or property a custodial would be very unlikely even though it is outrageous the amount of times she has done it ! If she hit someone whilst revoked maybe they could use the written law to apply it and give a custodial but unlikely for an offence not involving serious harm
They 100% have guidelines they've got to follow by law. You can look them up on the CPS website and try and work out what sentences she'll get, a few times she's been on the edge of custodial. I've said this before with her previous offences, many times. She's basically a low-level scummy offender.

What I don't get, is that there is a law saying she 'could' get 6 months.....but it's not mentioned on the CPS guidelines.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.