Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That account is genuine, Skank is trending over on Twitter, there’s a lot of anger about today, quite a few people are asking legal accounts why she’s not in jail. Turns out she has to disqualified for any prison sentence, her licence is revoked, points and a fine are all she will ever get, so yes she can continue driving with the current state of her licence. Ridiculous, but that’s it, while it’s just revoked, we’ll never get her serving time. Secret Barrister, again a genuine account, saying the same….

View attachment 2811801

So I’m not wasting anymore time or thoughts on her driving offences, we won’t see her ever get dealt with severely as it stands. Done with this nonsense, she knows this, she’ll just carry on driving, a fine is cheaper than insurance anyway, madness 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Just to expand on this, I've been very confused as to why just a ban this time, but additional info here clears this up. She's not being 'protected' by anyone, there's only so much that can be done if her licence is revoked & not disqualified unfortunately. I'm sure the magistrate & police are as pissed off as we are tbh.

She WILL slip up & some point, I'm sure of it!

(Sorry, redone attachments, hope legible now!)

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 34
This is far fetched thought, but could something else be going on behind the scenes like with the BH trial coming up they’re going to be giving her jail time!!! and need her not to go down for driving offence???
Ok ok I know it’s not plausible 🤨 there’s something amiss as to why she keeps walking. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Unfortunately this useless government have already admitted prisons are full plus they're planning on releasing prisoners 2 months early due to overcrowding so she definitely will have to actually KILL someone to even get them to consider jailing her :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
The song in the background is a warbling ‘heard you were looking for me’ I honestly think this is a pic of him from a previous Thailand trip trolling her/kryton. He did the same with his ski picture before they went.
He needs to get some pride ffs, embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why don't they immediately take whatever car the thing is driving and crush it so it actually costs her money?? These fines are ridiculous because everybody knows she never pays them and it always comes down to AFP ordering PFP to go and pay them at the 11th Hour - that happened maybe last year with £7000 of accumulated driving fines that PFP was despatched to pay in casheroonies; (That must have crucified him to fork out to keep that thing out of jail) :ROFLMAO:.
---

Nothing..................................... like the massive spread the Grauniad were doing.
All at the back of the Janitor's cupboard with the spare bog rolls :)
If vehicles she's caught in aren't in her name then they probably can't do anything 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Also looking at the fines in comparison to car insurance, looks like they need to update their fines as they are not in line with the increases in insurance. The fines should be high enough to be a deterrent to most people. But currently they are much lower than the fines, even with costs. Also no fine would be anywhere near the amount she going to be quoted if she even was offered insurance, so she will continue to drive until she kills it injures someone , or she racks up one more point and gets caught diving whist technically disqualified ( not sure how that part works when you’ve no licence in the first place )

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just to expand on this, I've been very confused as to why just a ban this time, but additional info here clears this up. She's not being 'protected' by anyone, there's only so much that can be done if her licence is revoked & not disqualified unfortunately. I'm sure the magistrate & police are as pissed off as we are tbh.

She WILL slip up & some point, I'm sure of it!

(Sorry, redone attachments, hope legible now!)
I follow that account, always good factual info (y).... unfortunately in Skank's case 😕

Reactions: 19
Unfortunately this useless government have already admitted prisons are full plus they're planning on releasing prisoners 2 months early due to overcrowding so she definitely will have to actually KILL someone to even get them to consider jailing her :mad::mad::mad:
She killed poor Blade but I guess he doesn’t count 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
It's not going to happen, not a chance and worse still 'it' will never stop driving.
Carries on when disqualified, license revoked, pissed & coked without insurance.
'It' could have a zillion points on her licence or even be permanently banned, unless 'it' is physically restrained and prevented from getting behind a wheel, what's to stop her?
Even when she injures or kills someone, 'it' will STILL drive!
Family & various 'the ones' enable her and are complicit in her driving, somebody is selling her cars or lending them to her, there's no innocence here!
Instead of her being called out as the low life, repeat offending criminal she is, people are perfectly happy to platform and support her, for fucks sake, Edna the galloping fat arsed line dancer simply adores her, it gives her the chance to ride on big sisters coat tails and get attention, surely no fucker would look at her or give her the time of day otherwise?
I hate the whole damn grifting family, not one of them has a shred of decency.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I am fuming about the dangerous bleeping driver! She WILL kill someone soon!
Sadly it is more likely to be her kids, who we know dont wear seatbelts when in a car with her!
Is there anyway we could put on the wiki that anyone seeing her driving get the evidence and send in to the police? Such as dash cam/door cam/ mobile phone photos?.
I have a really bad feeling that she doesn't give a duck and will keep on drinking and driving. We all know she is drunk/drugged up more than she is sober 😔.
Shame on the courts and a her enabling family!..The police are doing their job in catching her, but the judges are certainly NOT doing their jobs!! So angry about this..and as the lovely Dollylovesshoes would say..she is a bleeping bleep!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If you were on death row and she came in to interview you, you'd actually just plug in the electric chair yourself to get away from her
😆 when I read it I thought I bet they will be writing to the governor to get their execution date brought forward. What did those serial killers do to deserve having to endure the skank 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.