Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Carl was perfectly happy to be driven around by her, knowing she had no licence or insurance? Surely he must be held to account for letting her get behind the wheel of his car?
I think she told him her ban was over & she could drive again.....then she found out she couldn't when it was seized!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Further to my post about the offer of running madam over ...

I've been reading these threads for a couple of months. Not posted before today bit worried I'd make an arse of myself

I've never understood the fascination with KFP even twenty odd years ago. She's a calculating, evil manipulative woman who only has herself to blame. What I didn't know is the beauty place in Brighton had something to do with her. So thanks for that I've moved. Lived here over a decade and somewhat under a rock 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Reckons she has put to c4 that she’s going to be interviewing serial killers on death row in Texas at the end of the year.
Ooohhh goody, hopefully they’ll take one for the team and do what they do best. They’ve got duck all to lose 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Further to my post about the offer of running madam over ...

I've been reading these threads for a couple of months. Not posted before today bit worried I'd make an arse of myself

I've never understood the fascination with KFP even twenty odd years ago. She's a calculating, evil manipulative woman who only has herself to blame. What I didn't know is the beauty place in Brighton had something to do with her. So thanks for that I've moved. Lived here over a decade and somewhat under a rock 🤦🏻‍♀️
So has she just gone into the Lanes today for some pampering? 🙏

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Ohhhh I so want her to do Brighton Pride, I will be there, I will be there with my Girl Squad, we are many, all of us dislike her immensely, we will laugh and jeer at her, we will be very immature, I will take videos of her dire performance, I will report back on how drunk/high she is, oh I so want her to do Brighton Pride 🙏🏾😁 If she sings Kylie though, I may storm the stage. I may have to tell my squad go intervene at that point, or I’ll get arrested 🤦🏽‍♀️🥴
Ill come and join you im in Croydon so not far lool we need to get a megaphone to shout at her thru

• Haha
Reactions: 25
her so called fans talking about the mothers day picture with Harvey missing from it saying well Harvey is prob missing because he does not do well in social situations(it was a restaurant)yet these so called fans were praising her and saying what a great mother she was taking Harvey to A NIGHTCLUB(just to make money)they really do not have a brain cell among between them

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
If she is let’s hope there’s an annoying person sitting behind her kicking the back of the seat constantly, or better still get her hair entangled in their button walk off really quickly yanking her syrup of fig off.
she’ll end up really pi$$ing someone off big time she’s far too cocky she can stick her fingers up as much as she likes but she’ll be bought down one way or another don’t know how but sure as eggs are eggs you just can’t carry on in life the way she does and get away with it.
I really hope it’s J&B going back to their Dad.
Vaping in toilet & alarm goes off. She kicks off & flight diverted & she’s arrested. I can keep dreaming 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
when you watch the bit of the video where they enter the shop, it’s Crawl
Probably is. I bet he refused to back her up though, hence this post;

Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 20.04.16.png

I found some info on a drink driving forum. Loads of people on there are trying to get their licences back after drink driving. It can take over a year apparently AND the DVLA seem to be able to demand whatever evidence they like, they can tell people they need to stay away from the booze for years. They can demand blood tests show absolutely zero trace of alcohol, which would mean never having a drink. Your GP will also tell them if you fail tests and they think you're lying about the amount you drink. I think she has no chance of legally having a licence....unless she genuinely starts to live like Friar Tuck / Trier duck.

Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 19.58.28.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 19.59.07.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Honestly she would run a bleeping mile if she saw what the inside of a prison looks like here! It may even be enough to turn her straight! They don't even have a/c and this is somewhere where it's frequently 100F in the summer!
Every time I’ve been in Texas it’s been an oven! 99% of the time for work and the twit that did the schedule did all the stations in Jul-Aug 🤦‍♀️. I remember being on the tarmac at DFW in July - the temp was 115F but the equivalent temp with the aircraft fumes 🤢 etc was 135F. Deep joy 😫

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think it's princess bf
Remember they were doing stories on p's instagram and we all saw P and her bf in the car with her. Maybe this was another reason for the distancing with P and KP
it was Crawl, it’s clear on the cctv of them going in the shop

Reactions: 24
Ere I’m finking,it was a few months ago I read on here it may have been a ‘live’ by bleep,there was smoke coming out of fireplace,think she was told she needs to get a chimney sweep,I think she said oh I must try and find one this was before Christmas but in autumn,so not long ago really.
The 12th December was mentioned I think Dolly x

Reactions: 15
Obviously off today on flight but she cant let that be known ..or if not andwas today then she's truly lives upto her skanky name
How does she even get away with not turning up in court thought she was going to plead not guilty unless she had wind that they had video proof

Reactions: 17
Her questions will go a long the lines of. Once you murder them do you f*** them. I’m not even trying to be funny. She makes me so 😤😡😖
more like her shouting at him i bet you would like to eat me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.