Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bloody farce! That is an utter disgrace and a complete slap in the face to all others who would face a harsher sentence!
As if she is ever going to pay those fines!! And not to ban her again? What does she have to do - kill someone? She drives without seatbelts, her children too. This is absolute rubbish! At this point in time I hope she does sod off to Thailand and stay there!! Let her flout their laws and she'll soon see how they deal with things.
Maybe, just maybe there is method in their madness. To give her more than 8 points would incur another ban but it would run while she has her license medically revoked anyway. No hardship to her.
Leaving her 1 point off a ban is a better idea IF she is likely to get her license back in a year or so. Soon as she gets it back and can legally drive with 1 point off a ban and her driving record she will be back on a ban in no time.

I am not sure if this makes sense! I’m just trying to restore normal blood pressure on this forum x
---
The strain is clearly showing on his face....

View attachment 2810770
It really is 🏋🏋🏻‍♀️🏋️‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just said on the pod she wants to go back to Thailand. One of the big draws is they have hairdressers there 🙄Think she wants to go to Dubai.
Her dream holiday is going to a tree house in a forest, tropical.
Because there are no hairdressers in the UK then? Lol, when I go on holiday the LAST place you will find me is in a bleeping hairdressers!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
My daughter drove my car and got a speeding ticket. It went to my old address so I didn’t know. Because I didn’t pay the speeding fine in time as didn’t know about it I was fined £1000 and got 6 points. How is that fair? I’ve never had a driving offense. They said I could challenge it but have to attend court to do so and even then it might not be cancelled. ☹. Makes me so angry.
If you'd not updated your address then you're scuppered but if you did then wild horses wouldn't stop me appealing Betty, 6 points will make a huge difference come renewal time...bet you could throttle her 🤣.......kids 😠🤣 mine bumped the courtesy car this week 🤐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm confused now too.
Not sure if this helps

Revocation however is not the same as disqualification. This process involves the withdrawal of a motorist's licence with no end date by which they can drive again. Fundamentally, the revocation of a licence is a permanent termination often as a result of a breach of new driver provisions or for medical reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Reckons she has put to c4 that she’s going to be interviewing serial killers on death row in Texas at the end of the year.
Honestly she would run a bleeping mile if she saw what the inside of a prison looks like here! It may even be enough to turn her straight! They don't even have a/c and this is somewhere where it's frequently 100F in the summer!

Reactions: 28
Yes but I am not sure if it is in indefinite ban ( for medical reasons?) and they could have chosen to extend it if she was due for it to be returned at some stage in the near future.
Like Jomo said

Revocation however is not the same as disqualification. This process involves the withdrawal of a motorist's licence with no end date by which they can drive again. Fundamentally, the revocation of a licence is a permanent termination often as a result of a breach of new driver provisions or for medical reasons.

Reactions: 14
Just like she said she was going to USA few years ago to film her life ...ch4 won't take this offer up, they have better people to do this if they wanted to rinse this serial killer stuff
Not to mention she won't be able to get a visa to go there anyway!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Says on the pod she’s still waiting to get her licence back
Yes you stupid cow, just as you were waiting last year when you claimed you had been 'given the nod' by Doctors. The DVLA have obviously never reinstated it. You can't have half a licence, or certify yourself as fit to drive!

Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 19.21.41.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 19.19.06.png

---
She can do it all, speeches, be on tv, social media, she unique and a workhorse.
That should be drunken slur-ry speeches on TV 😅
---
Yes but I am not sure if it is in indefinite ban ( for medical reasons?) and they could have chosen to extend it if she was due for it to be returned at some stage in the near future.
They don't need to extend the revoking ( if you see what I mean), it will remain revoked until she passes whatever medical tests and requirements they specify.
Personally, I suspect she won't pass the blood tests, how could she if she is drinking as much as everyone says? The threshold levels are set higher for someone with previous offences too.

Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 19.28.53.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
But hasn’t she also got another driving offence coming up? More points hopefully & then banned. Still another 💩 show today though. Didn’t even bother turning up, so arrogant. That in itself should be a ban against her. Honestly, it’s just unbelievably ridiculous & I don’t know how she’s constantly getting away with breaking the law. She has no problem paying £4K at least for flights to Thailand, £800 fine is back pocket change for her. Laughing her head off no doubt. Justice will NEVER be served with anything she does, in my opinion. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
I’m with you Willow. She should be given a two year full media ban for not turning up to court today Banned across Papers, TV and Socials. If broken she should be sent to the correctional Dolphin Prison, a Russian correctional facility and made to read, memorise and translate to Russian all of Shakespeares work. She can only be released once the full works have been translated. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Did anyone else hear them say on the news that there was a child in the back of the car?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Even worse, someone else in the car, who would’ve known she was driving illegally 😡 Wouldn’t expect anything less from Crawl, but if this is Princess’s boyfriend, he needs to hang his head in shame & his parents need to have very strong words with him too. Princess would also know. Peter would be fuming😡
I think it's princess bf
Remember they were doing stories on p's instagram and we all saw P and her bf in the car with her. Maybe this was another reason for the distancing with P and KP

Reactions: 18
Honestly after today, no way am I watching this, my head will explode, and I may smash my Ipad up when the rage hits me 🤬😁 I dunno if you can do it DC, can any of us 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m really finding her smugness unbearable and the people who are platforming this biaaaaatch, such as these guys annoy me just as much.

Sending the love to get through it if you do DC, and to anyone who can watch this to report back, it really ain’t gonna be me, I’m so not in the mood for her 💩 today, any of you who do are absolute stars ✨ .….I think I’ll take a drink tonight instead 🤦🏽‍♀️
Don’t forget DC you can use some of your Krustie annual holiday entitlement to give you a break x
---
She’s got 40 dates this summer doing gay prides and party in the parks
38 of which she will be a no show.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone here know the penalty for waiting at the top of Market Street in Brighton sat in my chair and freestyling it down the hill just as she goes into the beauty place.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
So do we reckon KP is on her way to Thailand?
If she is let’s hope there’s an annoying person sitting behind her kicking the back of the seat constantly, or better still get her hair entangled in their button walk off really quickly yanking her syrup of fig off.
she’ll end up really pi$$ing someone off big time she’s far too cocky she can stick her fingers up as much as she likes but she’ll be bought down one way or another don’t know how but sure as eggs are eggs you just can’t carry on in life the way she does and get away with it.
I really hope it’s J&B going back to their Dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.