Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckons she has put to c4 that she’s going to be interviewing serial killers on death row in Texas at the end of the year.
Let’s hope she goes to Texas death row and commits some sort of driving offence on the way to the prison. The US police won’t take any tit from her. Hopefully they’ll just shoot her

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Even worse, someone else in the car, who would’ve known she was driving illegally 😡 Wouldn’t expect anything less from Crawl, but if this is Princess’s boyfriend, he needs to hang his head in shame & his parents need to have very strong words with him too. Princess would also know. Peter would be fuming😡
Willow my love,I think really I do that Pete knows all about her tit.Just won’t say anything.He must do.,

Reactions: 25
Reckons she has put to c4 that she’s going to be interviewing serial killers on death row in Texas at the end of the year.
Just like she said she was going to USA few years ago to film her life ...ch4 won't take this offer up, they have better people to do this if they wanted to rinse this serial killer stuff

Reactions: 25
This was the murderer who wrote to her and she interviewed him.
I am surprised that she hasn't pitched ch4 that she will interview his victim via the magic haunted candle ... hang on ... 3 .. 2 .. 1

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Says on the pod she’s still waiting to get her licence back

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
What an arrogant piece of tit she is. Same for Sophie.
The one tonight crap cast with the boys was recorded last week with edna..
This was done off the back of skanks recently saving grace tour appearance as grace is pally pally with the baggs family...

Reactions: 17
Reels off the cars, says she’s had a Hummer.
---
Boasting about her driving now 😡 getting so over excited about cars

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
He wouldn't need a licence.
My theory, she was on her own driving illegally when she pulled in to get petrol. She clocked there was CCTV and a police car on the forecourt when she got out to fuel up the car. Went in to pay, asked everyone in the queue who would be willing to drive her car off the forecourt in return for a BJ. Hence a strange man getting back in the drivers seat after she paid for the fuel and drove the car away. Same strange man seen in the STD clinic the next day. Clear as mud to me 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can only imagine that if she turned up at court today with a solicitor saying “sorry” and pleading guilty the judge would have had to pay her!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Same clothes she was wearing yesterday 🤔 maybe a deflection as to where she really was.
Obviously off today on flight but she cant let that be known ..or if not andwas today then she's truly lives upto her skanky name

Reactions: 21
She can do it all, speeches, be on tv, social media, she unique and a workhorse.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
She really doesn’t like anyone else talking, does she? Even as those inane bruvvers are introducing her on their podcast, she cuts ‘em off with, ‘Can I just say…..’. Did the same at the awards thing the other week - just grabs the mic and starts with her verbal diarrhoea.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
She can do it all, speeches, be on tv, social media, she unique and a workhorse.
As long as she talks about herself and after seeing her recent award winning stuff in Ireland..surprised bafta havent asked her to host

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.