Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So one more point and whenever she might get her licence back likelihood she’s gonna be banned. Hopefully for a considerable time . Hope all the plods have their beady eyes on the watch for her. Bring it on
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but there is not an automatic ban when/if she gets to 12 points. She can give reasons why she needs to drive - muvva of 5/work/disabled child, the usual shite - this is Teflon tits we are talking about after all 😡
There are plenty of people with appalling driving history like the skank that are still legally allowed to drive.

I hope with her history and drug/alcohol, her license continues to be revoked. She is bleeping lethal on the road and thinks the rules don't apply to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
It’s 100% Carl. If you watch the video when they are walking into the garage it’s definitely Carl. I’d guess it’s Jett with them. Before going into the garage she clocks the police and puts her head down and covers her face with her hair.
yep I said the same, deffo SB
---
I mean seriously who bleeping eats corn on the cob sitting in the sea ....oh i know Skanky the bleep
I bet she tossed the husk in the sea as well. Can’t see her walking to a bin! ……. Oh wait 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
HaHa you gotta laugh now, she will never receive a proper sentence from the courts, most of us said she wouldn’t, so I’m not surprised, not even enough points to receive a ban 🤦🏽‍♀️ We just cannot get her brought to account through the courts, I really don’t understand it, but as others are saying she will have to kill someone to ever get properly dealt with, with regard to her abysmal driving record.

On the plus side, she will be even more hated than before, the general public are really fed up with her escaping justice time after time, but It is ridiculous all the same. Great message to send out to everyone, drive uninsured with no licence, not a problem in this country anymore, just a few points and a measly fine, proper load of bollox isn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️
I didn't think she could legally drive, Kylie. Health reasons and all that? I just don't get it 😕

Reactions: 14
So far these are the offences we know about, from the Sun, since her ban was reduced by 24 weeks because she took a drink drive rehabilitation course… (fat lot of good that did)

JULY 2023: Model caught speeding on A417 near Gloucestershire. Her Range Rover is also seized by officers?. I thought this was for speeding in her Infiniti FX50 she got 3 points fined £220, plus £88 & £90

They missed that she was then stopped on Sompting Road Days later with Harvey in the car, the car was seized and pulled over for driving without a licence or insurance. She visited police station, but no other info…

NOVEMBER: Price is convicted of driving without a licence by JPs at Cheltenham.

JANUARY 2024: The mum is slapped with a fine for the speeding offence on the A417.

MARCH: Price is ordered to pay another fine and handed more points on her licence after being caught driving without licence or insurance.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Just found this gem from a few years ago. Carl was her backbone, things happen for a reason, it was fate and he was a gentleman.....rinse and repeat with JJ, exactly the same phrases! Carl even managed to make her not be an alcoholic shite ( yeah right!)

Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 20.19.21.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 20.19.37.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 20.20.38.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but there is not an automatic ban when/if she gets to 12 points. She can give reasons why she needs to drive - muvva of 5/work/disabled child, the usual shite - this is Teflon tits we are talking about after all 😡
There are plenty of people with appalling driving history like the skank that are still legally allowed to drive.

I hope with her history and drug/alcohol, her license continues to be revoked. She is bleeping lethal on the road and thinks the rules don't apply to her.
When you tot up to 12 or more points on your licence, you automatically fall to be disqualified for 6 months. You will have to go to court for this offence. The only way you can avoid a disqualification is if you plead Exceptional Hardship, and this is successful

Reactions: 25
Yes but I am not sure if it is in indefinite ban ( for medical reasons?) and they could have chosen to extend it if she was due for it to be returned at some stage in the near future.
She will need a full DVLA assessment and be sent for a driving assessment I’ve a feeling her arrogance will let her down at this juncture. And I think the insurance will prohibit her from driving. I’m sure most will refuse and the ones that do will have a hefty fee well into the thousands even for a 900cc Nissan micra and a black box. However like the rest if you I think she will continue driving regardless til she kills or maims someone .

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When you tot up to 12 or more points on your licence, you automatically fall to be disqualified for 6 months. You will have to go to court for this offence. The only way you can avoid a disqualification is if you plead Exceptional Hardship, and this is successful
12 Points But No Driving Ban: Arguing Exceptional Hardship
It’s not a commonly known fact, at least not until someone is facing a driving ban, but almost one in five drivers with 12 points or more are escaping bans.

A court may allow a driver to keep their licence if they can prove that losing their licence will cause ‘exceptional hardship’.

This is beyond the normal inconvenience of not having a vehicle, it must be much more significant.

Valid reasons could relate to the impact on your job, family care, medical conditions, or the effects on others who rely on your ability to drive.

..... so old Teflon tits could avoid a ban under Exceptional Hardship

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Every time I’ve been in Texas it’s been an oven! 99% of the time for work and the twit that did the schedule did all the stations in Jul-Aug 🤦‍♀️. I remember being on the tarmac at DFW in July - the temp was 115F but the equivalent temp with the aircraft fumes 🤢 etc was 135F. Deep joy 😫
Yup here in Texas is not somewhere you want to be in summer without a/c, but we don't coddle our prisoners here! The summers can be brutal! That's why we have a pool! Even then I don't spend more than an hour out there per day. I very much doubt any prisoner in Texas is ever going to have heard of Katie Price, nor the prison authorities for that matter. There's no way in hell they will allow her to just pitch up to interview death row prisoners for some tacky TV show!

Reactions: 25
I don't get it 🤬 I didn't think you could get female free masons
I'm not suggesting she is one (if KP walked into a lodge, their heads would spin and they'd puke green goop over the walls...then they'd go for a guilty wank and cry in a corner for a bit), but there are definitely female branches of the Masons.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Several years ago my hairdresser got 12 points as was allowed to keep her license as she was a mobile hairdresser and was allowed to keep it so she could continue to work. I don't think skanky can make that argument though as she has managed perfectly fine all the other times she has been banned to get around.

Reactions: 17
So has she just gone into the Lanes today for some pampering? 🙏
I didn't see her when I was around the bottom of town. When she took Harvey into Brighton they didn't go there looked like one of the many around western road

From my point of view if they are entertaining KFP I'll take my small amount of money else where. I can't be dealing with all that bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 26
At this rate she could actually kill someone and get off with a bleeping fine :mad::mad:
---

Am not getting something here. If she does not have her licence back how can she NOT be banned regardless of points??
Somebody please explain this to me, am feeling a bit dumb right now :(
For example my brother who didn’t have a licence stole my motorbike got caught. He was charged and got 8 points on his licence , when he applied for it. Luckily for him in those days insurance didn’t cost the earth , nowadays he would have to wait the 5 years til they were all off.

Reactions: 21
Reckons she has put to c4 that she’s going to be interviewing serial killers on death row in Texas at the end of the year.
I'm sure ch4 will be incredibly grateful for the kind offer but I'm confident they'll give a polite piss off 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
On the bright side, I can write off the money I lost when my intensive driving course company went bust through lockdown now. I understand that driving without a license, insurance or tax will just result in some very minor inconveniences. The law applies equally, right?

Right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm not suggesting she is one (if KP walked into a lodge, their heads would spin and they'd puke green goop over the walls...then they'd go for a guilty wank and cry in a corner for a bit), but there are definitely female branches of the Masons.
Eastern star my gran was a member my grandad was a mason. My mum got caught playing with his apron one day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Omfg, there’s a thread on Mumsnet (till it’s deleted again) and people are still bleating about how she’s a great Mum to Harvey. Ffs. Great mums don’t do drugs and drink and drive, not to mention all the other tit she does. 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.