Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a tit show

View attachment 2810705
So one more point and whenever she might get her licence back likelihood she’s gonna be banned. Hopefully for a considerable time . Hope all the plods have their beady eyes on the watch for her. Bring it on

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone else wonder what’s happened to her regular JYY tacky toks and the tik tok shop? Do we think they have cut ties due to having the fin accountants in the weeds of their books? I saw darth had a meeting with her lawyers earlier and slimy seems to have done one too?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line

Trying again as my last one was a tad naughty. Sorry 😞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
A fine she won’t pay and not banned from driving. What a bleeping farce, she will be smirking and cackling all the way to the airport.
What does this vile specimen have to do to get a proper punishment :mad:
She is effectively banned as she has had the licence revolked. 11 points. I reckon she will get more before she gets it back, so she will have an automatic ban if she ever gets it back. Hope she never gets it back, also she’s gonna seriously maim or kill someone’s the arrogance is such she will continue

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Honestly after today, no way am I watching this, my head will explode, and I may smash my Ipad up when the rage hits me 🤬😁 I dunno if you can do it DC, can any of us 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m really finding her smugness unbearable and the people who are platforming this biaaaaatch, such as these guys annoy me just as much.

Sending the love to get through it if you do DC, and to anyone who can watch this to report back, it really ain’t gonna be me, I’m so not in the mood for her 💩 today, any of you who do are absolute stars ✨ .….I think I’ll take a drink tonight instead 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So one more point and whenever she might get her licence back likelihood she’s gonna be banned. Hopefully for a considerable time . Hope all the plods have their beady eyes on the watch for her. Bring it on
Love the fact the police observed her then dealt with it correctly checking her record etc. She must have known that she couldn't get away with the no guilty plea if there is video evidence showing otherwise..
Let's hope the Horsham police are more observant from now on

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Die you bleeping bleep.
4 bleeping years I’ve been on here waiting for the bleep to have justice or fucked off.Nah..I’m really in the mind to….😏

• Haha
  • Wow
This James English dude used to date KK and his podcast is all about interviewing celebrities with really hard hitting stories e.g wrongfully accused prison terms, murder of family members, severe loss.
what on earth is she going to talk about, or what story is she gonna re hash this time! 🤦

Reactions: 23
Even after today's piss poor performance by the courts I'm still keeping the faith for KH and the kids. Hoping its soon for the family court hearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly after today, no way am I watching this, my head will explode, and I may smash my Ipad up when the rage hits me 🤬😁 I dunno if you can do it DC, can any of us 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m really finding her smugness unbearable and the people who are platforming this biaaaaatch, such as these guys annoy me just as much.

Sending the love to get through it if you do DC, and to anyone who can watch this to report back, it really ain’t gonna be me, I’m so not in the mood for her 💩 today, any of you who do are absolute stars ✨ .….I think I’ll take a drink tonight instead 🤦🏽‍♀️
I’m watching it, but don’t think I can manage a recap, there’s to much too complain about already and I’m only 5 mins in. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m so annoyed with James English.
I listened to his podcast the other day with Tommy Mallett and I was looking forward to Part 2…and his with Alex Reid etc and now he’s got her on… ruined it for me.
Meh.

WHY DOES NO ONE CALL HER OUT ON HER BULLSHIT on their podcasts???

Reactions: 42
This James English dude used to date KK and his podcast is all about interviewing celebrities with really hard hitting stories e.g wrongfully accused prison terms, murder of family members, severe loss.
what on earth is she going to talk about, or what story is she gonna re hash this time! 🤦
Quite annoyed as he did an indepth one with Alex Reid about how he has suffered mentally etc by her hands and now James is listening to her recite her poor victim 🙄 fairy-tale, men are abusers etc

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
This one has a video on it of her at the petrol station
Dozy witch didn’t even use a pump where you pay by card. Had the arrogance to actually go into the petrol station to pay. I’m lost for words 🤮😡

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m so annoyed with James English.
I listened to his podcast the other day with Tommy Mallett and I was looking forward to Part 2…and his with Alex Reid etc and now he’s got her on… ruined it for me.
Meh.

WHY DOES NO ONE CALL HER OUT ON HER BULLSHIT on their podcasts???
Sorry for the caps. I kinda lost my temper with my capslock there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.