Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a tit show

Much as we expected. duck it! I'm going to do the no TAX and insurance, thing too and feck the MOT as well.
Her fine was less than a new drivers insurance. Who said crime doesn't pay.
Today's lesson is QUOTE Katie Prices driving convictions if you're ever infront of a judge.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
A fine she won’t pay and not banned from driving. What a bleeping farce, she will be smirking and cackling all the way to the airport.
What does this vile specimen have to do to get a proper punishment :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 48
what an absolute treat Lego has coming his way if they are going off on jolly hols :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1710258336600.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
What a bloody farce! That is an utter disgrace and a complete slap in the face to all others who would face a harsher sentence!
As if she is ever going to pay those fines!! And not to ban her again? What does she have to do - kill someone? She drives without seatbelts, her children too. This is absolute rubbish! At this point in time I hope she does sod off to Thailand and stay there!! Let her flout their laws and she'll soon see how they deal with things.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh I dunno about that; It'll be the fault of the kamikazi pedestrians - not MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
This is a fricking JOKE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
HaHa you gotta laugh now, she will never receive a proper sentence from the courts, most of us said she wouldn’t, so I’m not surprised, not even enough points to receive a ban 🤦🏽‍♀️ We just cannot get her brought to account through the courts, I really don’t understand it, but as others are saying she will have to kill someone to ever get properly dealt with, with regard to her abysmal driving record.

On the plus side, she will be even more hated than before, the general public are really fed up with her escaping justice time after time, but It is ridiculous all the same. Great message to send out to everyone, drive uninsured with no licence, not a problem in this country anymore, just a few points and a measly fine, proper load of bollox isn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 67
The bleeping bleep.

bleeping pissed off I am I know you lot are as well.😡please please give us good news soon About something.🙏😏

• Heart
Reactions: 51
We should have learned by now that nothing happens to her. We certainly are eternal optimists if nothing else

Reactions: 35
It's 12 points to get banned and she is already at 11, she will hit 12 soon enough. But I guess she will ignore the next ban too.
I worry about other pedestrians and drivers and her own kids, being in the car with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What a tit show

View attachment 2810705
Hmmm, so no licence or insurance, meaning car untaxed as no insurance! Christ, why can't Judge Kelly be the one whom she comes up against next, just how much more of this absolute joke justice system can she flaut before she is brought down? Disgusted, no more to say😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
HaHa you gotta laugh now, she will never receive a proper sentence from the courts, most of us said she wouldn’t, so I’m not surprised, not even enough points to receive a ban 🤦🏽‍♀️ We just cannot get her brought to account through the courts, I really don’t understand it, but as others are saying she will have to kill someone to ever get properly dealt with with regard to her abysmal driving record.

On the plus side, she will be even more hated than before, the general public are really fed up with her escaping justice time after time, but It is ridiculous all the same. Great message to send out to everyone, drive uninsured with no licence, not a problem in this country anymore, just a few points and a measly fine, proper load of bollox isn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️
Utter bollox!! Sadly she'll be a hero to her brain challenged followers. She knows she will never be jailed or held to account and she doesn't give two figs about the fines either. She'll carry on driving uninsured and unlicensed until she does have another drink-drive crash. Sadly I don't think that day is too far away. I just hope the kids aren't in the car with her when it does.
Yes! She is more hated than ever before and more people will be looking out for her on the roads now. She can't get work, can't have another baby and can't herself a new egg. Not a lot else going for her now is there. She is aging fast and looking even more deformed as time goes on. Her looks have long gone and she doesn't have an ounce of personality to carry her onwards.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Does she have another driving case pending? She is really close to losing her licence again

Reactions: 29
I'm really not surprised she hasn't been banned/locked up today. I doubt any of us thought that would happen. The system in this country is so skewed it's unreal. I'm pretty sure if any of us racked up the offences that she has we'd have had far worse consequences.

I don't even think she'll lose the kids anymore, I just hope KH gets fair and correct rights and can play a role in ensuring they aren't dragged down by her behaviour and low moral standards.

I do believe though that one day she will monumentally duck up. She will do something that absolutely no one can bail her out from.
The clock is ticking Skank, and it seems there are plenty waiting patiently for your downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
A fine for a double bankrupt who never pays and ignores any driving bans. Well done British justice system :confused:
---
Does she have another driving case pending? She is really close to losing her licence again
She doesn't have it back though does she? Still medically revoked I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
So it’s cheaper for her to not have a license and insurance then. Why would she bother paying insurance with her record?? Just drive while banned it’s less hassle and cheaper than her insurance would be. Worlds gone totally mad!!

• Angry
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.