Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's 12 points to get banned and she is already at 11, she will hit 12 soon enough. But I guess she will ignore the next ban too.
I worry about other pedestrians and drivers and her own kids, being in the car with her.
But she doesn’t have a licence does she? So she is effectively banned.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m so confused. I thought she didn’t have a license? Wasn’t she already banned?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Much as we expected. duck it! I'm going to do the no TAX and insurance, thing too and feck the MOT as well.
Her fine was less than a new drivers insurance. Who said crime doesn't pay.
Today's lesson is QUOTE Katie Prices driving convictions if you're ever infront of a judge.
Im bleeping sick of the bleep a slap on the wrists thats all and no ban i just dont get how she in effect just walks away with no consequences apart from a fine and points

• Angry
Reactions: 28
My daughter drove my car and got a speeding ticket. It went to my old address so I didn’t know. Because I didn’t pay the speeding fine in time as didn’t know about it I was fined £1000 and got 6 points. How is that fair? I’ve never had a driving offense. They said I could challenge it but have to attend court to do so and even then it might not be cancelled. ☹. Makes me so angry.

• Angry
Reactions: 47
She will get 11 points added to her licence if/when she applies for one. I think she went from being disqualified to being able to reapply but was rejected medically? If she gets another point now to take it to 12 and then applies successfully for a license she will get immediately disqualified for at least 6 months. All of this is academic of course as it matters not to the skank whether she has a licence or not!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Does she have another driving case pending? She is really close to losing her licence again
The Sussex driving offences are due up next aren't they?

Going back to the thing ripping-off the chimley sweep & the Sun's subsequent article, the thing is already blacklisted by the all the local vets, farriers and animal feed suppliers. Are there really any stupid idiots left around 'Orsham still dealing with the thing now ??

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I did think this might happen, I had read a magistrate only looks at the offences committed on their turf, wasn't sure how true that was. It's absolutely wrong that someone like her has no deterrent for constantly driving whilst unfit. The law needs to change on these drivers who keep ignoring bans.
It could be called #Katieslaw. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Honest to god I reckon I’d get a bigger fine for spitting or throwing rubbish in the street !!
This court might not care but the Karma court and judge will have her one day !!
Like has been said she is doing herself in with all these surgeries and treatments to look like something she never has or will ever look like.
A pretty face is nothing anyways if you’ve got an ugly heart.
She has abused children, so so many animals,people.
She is abusing the law - she is nothing but an ABUSER!! She should be locked up and a lifetime ban from animals,children and cars !!
Come and have a seat at the Karma table Krustie - the animals are waiting and they are hungry !!! 🤬🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 48
She’s got this result whilst claiming not guilty, not bothered to turn up to prove her innocence and without a solicitor!!!! Absolute joke!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 47
I suspect a dangerous driving charity or the police will come out to complain about the sentence again. 99.9% of people in the UK would probably agree she needs a harsher sentence.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I have requested, can take a few mins if mods all busy 😊

So stressful doing a new thread, the responsibility! 🤯 something Skank has never ever felt 🙄 I'm off for a lie down now to recover, hopefully some court news pops up soon! 🙏😉
You have done a good job :)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She will get 11 points added to her licence if/when she applies for one. I think she went from being disqualified to being able to reapply but was rejected medically? If she gets another point now to take it to 12 and then applies successfully for a license she will get immediately disqualified for at least 6 months. All of this is academic of course as it matters not to the skank whether she has a licence or not!!
Here's only 2 things that will stop her driving, jail or death!
And seeing as there's no way in hell they will jail her that leaves the grim reaper.
I'm off manifesting now.
And I'm not joking.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It boils my pee how she just gets away with it, she doesn’t care about driving or speeding while disqualified because she knows it’s just a fine, and it just gets added to the pile of other debts owed, if and when she hurts or kills another driver or pedestrian she will blame the courts/law for not locking her up and in a sense she’s right they telling her it’s ok to do because a fine is meaningless to her, she needs a custodial, my heckles are rose,how and why does she get away with it, and what does she have to do to get the right outcome for the remaining members of society 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 35
I suspect a dangerous driving charity or the police will come out to complain about the sentence again. 99.9% of people in the UK would probably agree she needs a harsher sentence.
Agree, and it sounds like (based on comments from insiders here and things people have observed on the lives) that she has a drink and drug problem. Which is not a good mix with a set of car keys especially as we know she drove drunk and coked up before. I don't give a tit what she does to herself, it's the kiddies and innocent 3rd parties who might get hurt by her when driving drunk that I care about.

Wonder would Sophie and Danny allow her to drive their kids around for the day? If not, why do they consider it ok for J&B?

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.