Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, and it sounds like (based on comments from insiders here and things people have observed on the lives) that she has a drink and drug problem. Which is not a good mix with a set of car keys especially as we know she drove drunk and coked up before. I don't give a tit what she does to herself, it's the kiddies and innocent 3rd parties who might get hurt by her when driving drunk that I care about.

Wonder would Sophie and Danny allow her to drive their kids around for the day? If not, why do they consider it ok for J&B?
I agree! I couldn't give a frig if the thing kills itself, its the other innocents it would inevitably involve that bothers me :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m so confused. I thought she didn’t have a license? Wasn’t she already banned?
Yes but I am not sure if it is in indefinite ban ( for medical reasons?) and they could have chosen to extend it if she was due for it to be returned at some stage in the near future.

Reactions: 14
Here's only 2 things that will stop her driving, jail or death!
And seeing as there's no way in hell they will jail her that leaves the grim reaper.
I'm off manifesting now.
And I'm not joking.
I agree jail or death, I only hope the last bit if it happens involves only her and not J&B&H or some other innocent person.

Reactions: 14
It's 12 points to get banned and she is already at 11, she will hit 12 soon enough. But I guess she will ignore the next ban too.
I worry about other pedestrians and drivers and her own kids, being in the car with her.
Hopefully everyone in the country will be looking out for her driving..and take photos and report to the police when she is behind the wheel..I for one would do it...

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Didnt show up in court, fined £880 for driving without licence and insurance according to GB news. The Skank swerves justice again!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Ooooo... Recognised by a police officer getting out of the drivers side at a petrol station.... and wearing the appropriate footwear I see. Sniggering....

1710260909115.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is anyone really surprised. I,ve been on here 2 years now waiting for justice. So many offences and NO PUNISHMENT. She won,t pay the fine and won,t stop driving. Hey ho of to Thailand she goes spending money she doesn't have. Had a social worker in her pocket when dealing with Custody hearings who does she have in her pocket for her drugs driving offences threats to people I.e. threatening to knife some girl in Ibiza according to the papers. British justice can SUCK MY DICK as she says.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Confused. So she’s handed 8 points on her licence bringing it to 11 but not disqualified from driving? So does that mean she can now drive? So confused - I thought she was being done for driving without a licence so how can they give her points on a licence that she doesn’t have? Am I having a blonde moment?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Hopefully everyone in the country will be looking out for her driving..and take photos and report to the police when she is behind the wheel..I for one would do it...
Does anyone know if you get paid for reporting a crime say to crimestoppers etc and they got charged? It would be good if you did and we could put the phone number up on here...most people have mobile phones now and could take a photo of her driving!..just so bloody annoyed at this! She is a bleeping disgusting woman! Hope she gets the bleeping shits in Thailand!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Friggin joke.. but you know what there’s one thing she can’t do and that’s hold her head up high, something we can be proud of doing and I’d sooner live like that than have her miserable life coz that’s deep down what she has…till the next time walk away with that thought and have good evening (she will be her own worse enemy) ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So Teflon Tits strikes again. Is anyone surprised that this would be anything different? Of course not! The BH will hopefully bring her down..
I hope the bleep bleep gets a seriously horrible infection in her fat scabby bleep bleep hole, really bad sunburn, bitten to death by mosquitoes & a dose of the shits that lasts as long as she's away for. bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don't give it the satisfaction of being disheartened or annoyed.

Just look at her. She's vile and hideous not only inside but now outside.

And her time will come be it jail or in a box. It is only a matter of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
And yet again Teflon Wonky Tits gets away with it afuckingain. What a bleep she is. She is laughing all the way to the airport no doubt. What a joke our justice system is. Fails on driving offences and failing on the kids.
At this rate she could actually kill someone and get off with a bleeping fine :mad::mad:
---
Hmmm, so no licence or insurance, meaning car untaxed as no insurance! Christ, why can't Judge Kelly be the one whom she comes up against next, just how much more of this absolute joke justice system can she flaut before she is brought down? Disgusted, no more to say😡
Am not getting something here. If she does not have her licence back how can she NOT be banned regardless of points??
Somebody please explain this to me, am feeling a bit dumb right now :(

Reactions: 17
This boils my piss so bad. I couldn't give a tit who she shags, what shite she promotes and how she dresses etc....but the driving around on the roads while banned when we all know she drinks and takes drugs, makes me mad, as a good few know I lost a loved one at the hands of a drug/drink banned driver and seeing this scum bag of a tit mother get away with it time and time again .....she will kill someone one day, only a matter of time ..

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I agree, it will only end when she kills someone. Even then AFP will be saying how "fragile KP is" blah blah

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Doesn’t it mean that her license carries the 11 points but due to it being revoked she cannot drive until the medical examiner clears her ? The license is effectively frozen with the points u til she can physically have it back to drive again ?
Either way it’s grossly unfair , new driver insurance is £2000 ! Young people expected to pay this to cover the costs of uninsured drivers , if she got someone else in that car and injured them or their vehicle they would have a big job to get any compensation 😡 just imagine her outrage if she was injured by an uninsured driver ! Also she drives her kids around , if they got injured no protection for them either for the impact of the injury
I got fined the same as that years ago for taking my 5 year old daughter on holiday in school tone (one week of school missed) , yes I know it’s not ideal but she was 5 and we visited family overseas , but the offence of allowing your child to miss school actually carries a custodial at its most serious ! It’s a joke she can do what she likes on the roads with minimal fine !

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.