Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not suggesting she is one (if KP walked into a lodge, their heads would spin and they'd puke green goop over the walls...then they'd go for a guilty wank and cry in a corner for a bit), but there are definitely female branches of the Masons.
There definitely are ... I know of one

Reactions: 14
Omfg, there’s a thread on Mumsnet (till it’s deleted again) and people are still bleating about how she’s a great Mum to Harvey. Ffs. Great mums don’t do drugs and drink and drive, not to mention all the other tit she does. 🙄
They need to give their heads a bleeping wobble
Maybe I'm harsher having Hemiplegia and Cerebral palsy... KFP has not been a great mum to Harvey (or any of the others) she's used his disabilities since day one for money, fame and look at me I'm perfect as my boy is ill.

If my folks acted a fraction like she has I'd have divorced them. Unfortunately Harvey doesn't have the mental capacity to do this and woman knows this

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm sure ch4 will be incredibly grateful for the kind offer but I'm confident they'll give a polite piss off 😁
I like to think the ch4 letterbox is nailed shut to her so she slid an envelope under the door with her 'ideas' inside and people just stood on it, no one even stooped to pick it up when they noticed her name on the return address

• Haha
Reactions: 29
12 Points But No Driving Ban: Arguing Exceptional Hardship
It’s not a commonly known fact, at least not until someone is facing a driving ban, but almost one in five drivers with 12 points or more are escaping bans.

A court may allow a driver to keep their licence if they can prove that losing their licence will cause ‘exceptional hardship’.

This is beyond the normal inconvenience of not having a vehicle, it must be much more significant.

Valid reasons could relate to the impact on your job, family care, medical conditions, or the effects on others who rely on your ability to drive.

..... so old Teflon tits could avoid a ban under Exceptional Hardship
this is true but exceptional hardship is quite a hard standard to meet. The only real advantage she’s got over other “working” parents is Harvey (who is no longer a child) and I’m sure I remember reading that he can use council funded taxis and he will be in receipt of the means to fund taxis, so I think she might struggle with EH, she should walk or get the bus with her kids like other people, if she ever did the school run that is 🤣

edited for spelling

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I like to think the ch4 letterbox is nailed shut to her so she slid an envelope under the door with her 'ideas' inside and people just stood on it, no one even stooped to pick it up when they noticed her name on the return address
I hope C4 hurry up and film the last 3 episodes of MM, think that's the only outstanding TV contract skank has left and then cut ties. That will be the end of skank getting anymore airtime until Amy the enabler pops her clogs. 🤣

Reactions: 20
For example my brother who didn’t have a licence stole my motorbike got caught. He was charged and got 8 points on his licence , when he applied for it. Luckily for him in those days insurance didn’t cost the earth , nowadays he would have to wait the 5 years til they were all off.
There was a guy near me who got fined and points for holding up a sign in front of a speed camera to warn people about it and he didn't even drive!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Apparently JJ had dm’d her 2 years ago (so was with Carl then) but someone must of deleted the message, wasn’t after a boyfriend. Men control her and tell her what to do.
Do they now, which Men told her to get behind the wheel pissed and coked up with no licence and insurance? Which Men told her to get multiple bum fillers? Which Men make her drink til she can't stand up & make a show of herself at public events? and all the other shameless stunts she has pulled which I just can't be arsed to list... What a bare faced liar, she does what the duck she wants and no men, kids nor family can tell her what to do & she just blames it all on them anyway. Un bleeping believable!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Glad the chimney sweep got paid. He can buy the krusty crew a round of drinks, downside, it’ll probably cost more than £168 🤪
You’re welcome mate! 👍
---

Wonder if Jett was in the car, no employed corrupt nanny back then.
Was the chimney sweep paid or is this sarcasm? I saw the comment saying they hadn’t been paid and Lynne Rickwood was the one who arranged it and had promised payment.

Reactions: 17
Looks like it
---

Court fines for criminal offences are some of the most important debts to pay. Courts have wide-ranging powers to collect fines, and in some cases you could go to prison for non-payment. If you're told to attend a hearing it's important you do this and take details of your financial circumstances with you.
🤷🏻‍♀️ this is KFP so I doubt this applies to her…
So many questions. Why didn't carl drive? Why didn't she stay in car and let Carl pay? Just doesn't make sense. Actually it does, she hasn't bleeping got any

Reactions: 23
Was the chimney sweep paid or is this sarcasm? I saw the comment saying they hadn’t been paid and Lynne Rickwood was the one who arranged it and had promised payment.
Think the story was updated to say she paid in full after being contracted by the press

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's being slaughtered in the comments on that podcast insta post & in the redtops. People are sick of this piece of tit flouting the law & spouting her tit all over the place..

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So Carl was perfectly happy to be driven around by her, knowing she had no licence or insurance? Surely he must be held to account for letting her get behind the wheel of his car?
Who paid for the BMW that she wrote off? bleeping mug he is

Reactions: 19

She won’t stop, another addiction
I agree, she'll never stop with the filler or any other of her addictions.

One of the reasons that the beauty industry needs proper regulations. Personally if I was going to shove tit in my face I'd be seeking out a dentist

She'd injected her own arse if she could reach

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm not suggesting she is one (if KP walked into a lodge, their heads would spin and they'd puke green goop over the walls...then they'd go for a guilty wank and cry in a corner for a bit), but there are definitely female branches of the Masons.
Ahaa I knew it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She won’t stop, another addiction
Good 👍 sooner the better and the more she does the worse she looks and is a reflection of who she is, Get the Kiddos back with KH and the rest is a good laugh 😂 because Cometh the Tax Man and she’s done ☑

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Don't know why I'm still shocked by what she does but she had one of her CHILDREN in that car.
And what was Carl thinking, sitting next to her, driving illegally?

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.