Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The song in the background is a warbling ‘heard you were looking for me’ I honestly think this is a pic of him from a previous Thailand trip trolling her/kryton. He did the same with his ski picture before they went.
Hasn't he got better things to do that troll the slapper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think you are spot on with this, either reads on here or knows there was a holiday planned. Does seem like too much of a coincidence….
Also just noticed the music he chose. ‘Heard you’d been looking for me’ …. Could she still be chasing him?
Snap 😉😊

Reactions: 13
Hasn't he got better things to do that troll the slapper 😂
Well he could be busy not selling all his luxury cars he never sells. But he’s probably still in deep trauma, found wandering the wilds of Essex mumbling something that sounds like ‘but I’m the best fella’ and ‘where’s the frontline’

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is him exactly isn’t it Stan, these are the childish things SB does, he really is a Festival of Bins character, very poor cryptic rubbish, never anything substantial though, I don’t believe he will ever reveal anything to bring her down. He’s a very weak pathetic man, he has no talents, no personality, has no job, just does what daddy tells him to do. I know some people think he may be working on something, I don’t believe he is, the bloke will never spill what he knows about her, he’s scared to, for whatever reason, plus I think he may even want back in, he misses the zeleb status and free holidays she gave him, it’s clear to see that on his IG.

One thing though I still don’t understand, is him selling that story about Lynn Rickwood, what was that about, he was still with her at that point, Rickwood working for her, he didn’t leave for another couple of months, how did that work then 🤷🏽‍♀️ Something very weird about that malarkey 🤔

The Kryten thing isn’t working, if they are going to Thailand, it will look even more of a scam, its clear there’s nothing between them, the Backgrid photos are going to look so fake, it will actually be quite funny. This Kryten nonsense won’t last much longer, I can see SB bring brought back by madam, I think she is trying to now, let’s see if I’m right, I’ll bookmark this 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Imagine JJ family and friends seeing and hearing all about this latest criminal episode ! How can he seriously think he is making a wise decision , even if it’s a business arrangement fake romance , he isn’t going to get an inch of positive publicity, he will be a laughing stock , already it’s obvious he has been distanced by his MAFS co stars , he’s made a very poor decision to get involved with her , all in the name of fame , or as we said with Carl , it’s infamy not fame , very different things
I really think they are in Thailand or away now because she would have know the backlash today will bring , really hope there is a tweet about her being spotted at the airport !

Reactions: 35
Just seen this in amongst the DM comments. Shes still driving, and with the kids in the car 😡

IMG_0178.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
This is him exactly isn’t it Stan, these are the childish things SB does, he really is a Festival of Bins character, very poor cryptic rubbish, never anything substantial though, I don’t believe he will ever reveal anything to bring her down. He’s a very weak pathetic man, he has no talents, no personality, has no job, just does what daddy tells him to do. I know some people think he may be working on something, I don’t believe he is, the bloke will never spill what he knows about her, he’s scared to, for whatever reason, plus I think he may even want back in, he misses the zeleb status and free holidays she gave him, it’s clear to see that on his IG.

One thing though I still don’t understand, is him selling that story about Lynn Rickwood, what was that about, he was still with her at that point, Rickwood working for her, he didn’t leave for another couple of months, how did that work then 🤷🏽‍♀️ Something very weird about that malarkey 🤔

The Kryten thing isn’t working, if they are going to Thailand, it will look even more of a scam, its clear there’s nothing between them, the Backgrid photos are going to look so fake, it will actually be quite funny. This Kryten nonsense won’t last much longer, I can see SB bring brought back by madam, I think she is trying to now, let’s see if I’m right, I’ll bookmark this 😁
I agree he is such a wet blanket 😂 but I do think he may have helped KH with the family issue re. The kids
It just seems that after their break up and all cryptic posts and her gloating about JJ that it appears things got moving with KH being able to have a bit more access , and him and MP seem much more confident in posting about the kids again etc
Maybe he gave their legal reps information that showed her to be lying or manipulating the kids , so social workers / family court will have acted on this hopefully by dismissing her reasons for keeping them away from their dad …also if she fell out with her mum around this time , maybe Carl sent them all some video evidence to prove to them what she gets up to and how she lies or deceives them all !

Reactions: 27
If she is off to Thailand, how nice of that poster that ahem....knows JJ to inform us. It's almost like something KP would want to brag about.
I don’t know for sure if they were going today, just what I’ve heard. They’re being flown out there to take photos for backgrid apparently.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Just seen this in amongst the DM comments. Shes still driving, and with the kids in the car 😡

View attachment 2811868
Oooh good find ⭐ I think we all know she’s still driving, but it’s always good to have it confirmed, and I reckon this is probably true, As I said earlier we now know she isn’t going to get a prison sentence if caught, just another fine, she’s not gonna stop, she’s laughing at the law, I bet that messed-up face is horribly smug tonight.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Imagine JJ family and friends seeing and hearing all about this latest criminal episode ! How can he seriously think he is making a wise decision , even if it’s a business arrangement fake romance , he isn’t going to get an inch of positive publicity, he will be a laughing stock , already it’s obvious he has been distanced by his MAFS co stars , he’s made a very poor decision to get involved with her , all in the name of fame , or as we said with Carl , it’s infamy not fame , very different things
I really think they are in Thailand or away now because she would have know the backlash today will bring , really hope there is a tweet about her being spotted at the airport !
He’s pissed off a lot of his family and friends, she’s going to be the only thing he has left soon.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
She's basically been given a green light today, to continue driving as we all know she has been for years.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
I not read much only the first 5 pages earlier as so disappointed on the court case, but I thought I make a pic to lighten the mood ❤❤❤😘 x.

Resizer_17102854415085.jpg

Resizer_17102854358413.jpg

Resizer_17102854290121.jpg

Back tomorrow 😘 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So her licence was revoked because of alcohol and/or drugs and she's not allowed to drive a car but still allowed to keep J&B even though she swans around the country & barely spends any time with them. All she seems to do is have her fake hair, eyelashes, nails, lips & arse topped up. Those poor little children 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.