Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I’ve been in Texas it’s been an oven! 99% of the time for work and the twit that did the schedule did all the stations in Jul-Aug 🤦‍♀️. I remember being on the tarmac at DFW in July - the temp was 115F but the equivalent temp with the aircraft fumes 🤢 etc was 135F. Deep joy 😫
Awww Connie,I’ve been to Texas many,many times,when you get off a plane,you think there’s no air! My dear Aunt lived there.🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes you stupid cow, just as you were waiting last year when you claimed you had been 'given the nod' by Doctors. The DVLA have obviously never reinstated it. You can't have half a licence, or certify yourself as fit to drive!

View attachment 2811305
View attachment 2811290
---

That should be drunken slur-ry speeches on TV 😅
---

They don't need to extend the revoking ( if you see what I mean), it will remain revoked until she passes whatever medical tests and requirements they specify.
Personally, I suspect she won't pass the blood tests, how could she if she is drinking as much as everyone says? The threshold levels are set higher for someone with previous offences too.

View attachment 2811321
Yes! All this bollocks about her saying a GP said she could drive again. No you utter knob. It’s a doctor that the DVLA tells you to go to and they’ll do blood tests or whatever to check your liver is okay (in the case of drink driving, if you‘re high risk and they can tell you drink all the time by the condition of your liver, then you’re unlikely to pass the medical). Why does she spout bollocks literally all the time? Does she think no one else knows how these things work and can tell when she’s talking out of her liquid filled arse? 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yup here in Texas is not somewhere you want to be in summer without a/c, but we don't coddle our prisoners here! The summers can be brutal! That's why we have a pool! Even then I don't spend more than an hour out there per day. I very much doubt any prisoner in Texas is ever going to have heard of Katie Price, nor the prison authorities for that matter. There's no way in hell they will allow her to just pitch up to interview death row prisoners for some tacky TV show!
I'd like to see her on '60 Days In'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
KP will claim it's the press and jelus H8ters making up stories....I like how this Dr states it's not medical people doing the procedures.

''0.1mls of filler in your face can make you blind. Imagine what 500mls of filler in a much bigger blood vessel can do?

'Who bears responsibility for this? Is it the clinic? Is it Katie Price? Is it the government for their complete and utter lack of regulation?

'These aren't even medical people doing these procedures. The mind actually boggles at the state of this country and it's absolute s**tshow of regulation.'''

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Love the fact the police observed her then dealt with it correctly checking her record etc. She must have known that she couldn't get away with the no guilty plea if there is video evidence showing otherwise..
Let's hope the Horsham police are more observant from now on
I think that’s why she swapped seats back with SB. She thought she was being clever. But he knew, why did he let her drive? Or did she tell him her licence was on its way from dvla?

Reactions: 27
Yes! All this bollocks about her saying a GP said she could drive again. No you utter knob. It’s a doctor that the DVLA tells you to go to and they’ll do blood tests or whatever to check your liver is okay (in the case of drink driving, if you‘re high risk and they can tell you drink all the time by the condition of your liver, then you’re unlikely to pass the medical). Why does she spout bollocks literally all the time? Does she think no one else knows how these things work and can tell when she’s talking out of her liquid filled arse? 😡
I don't think she'll pass the medicals, ever. I think she'll die before she gives up drink and drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Someone calling themselves a magistrate on Twitter…. So the reality is she can keep driving again and again, getting caught, being fined and given points until sometime down the line, probably in about 30 years, when they will eventually disqualify her again.
---
Remember he posted a ski picture before their ski holiday? Is he trolling her with an old Thailand one now 🤣🤣🤣
I think you are spot on with this, either reads on here or knows there was a holiday planned. Does seem like too much of a coincidence….
Also just noticed the music he chose. ‘Heard you’d been looking for me’ …. Could she still be chasing him?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This James English dude used to date KK and his podcast is all about interviewing celebrities with really hard hitting stories e.g wrongfully accused prison terms, murder of family members, severe loss.
what on earth is she going to talk about, or what story is she gonna re hash this time! 🤦
This James English shagged Sallie Axl, and they shared the footage. Shes another fanny flashing unfit mother with a thread on here. He is a wrong un.

(sorry if already shared, just playing catch-up)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Here's only 2 things that will stop her driving, jail or death!
And seeing as there's no way in hell they will jail her that leaves the grim reaper.
I'm off manifesting now.
And I'm not joking.
Darth actually reminds me of the grim reaper, hovering and glowering in the background - @Pom Bear could you make Darth into the grim repear 😆

IMG_4972.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone calling themselves a magistrate on Twitter…. So the reality is she can keep driving again and again, getting caught, being fined and given points until sometime down the line, probably in about 30 years, when they will eventually disqualify her again.
That account is genuine, Skank is trending over on Twitter, there’s a lot of anger about today, quite a few people are asking legal accounts why she’s not in jail. Turns out she has to disqualified for any prison sentence, her licence is revoked, points and a fine are all she will ever get, so yes she can continue driving with the current state of her licence. Ridiculous, but that’s it, while it’s just revoked, we’ll never get her serving time. Secret Barrister, again a genuine account, saying the same….

C10D917D-6557-4185-9689-5A93ECEE4EB2.jpeg

So I’m not wasting anymore time or thoughts on her driving offences, we won’t see her ever get dealt with severely as it stands. Done with this nonsense, she knows this, she’ll just carry on driving, a fine is cheaper than insurance anyway, madness 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
So Carl was perfectly happy to be driven around by her, knowing she had no licence or insurance? Surely he must be held to account for letting her get behind the wheel of his car?
Or he was hoping she'd get caught?

Reactions: 20
So is skank still in the UK or has it already sneaked out the country in disguise avoiding those pesky paps that stalk and follow her every move. Maybe holed up in some hotel or sat in the car at Heathrow airport waiting until last minute to check in so she's not spotted by some trolling tattler. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That account is genuine, Skank is trending over on Twitter, there’s a lot of anger about today, quite a few people are asking legal accounts why she’s not in jail. Turns out she has to disqualified for any prison sentence, her licence is revoked, points and a fine are all she will ever get, so yes she can continue driving with the current state of her licence. Ridiculous, but that’s it, while it’s just revoked, we’ll never get her serving time. Secret Barrister, again a genuine account, saying the same….

View attachment 2811801

So I’m not wasting anymore time or thoughts on her driving offences, we won’t see her ever get dealt with severely as it stands. Done with this nonsense, she knows this, she’ll just carry on driving, a fine is cheaper than insurance anyway, madness 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Thinking about it though, more people are asking questions, and more people are getting pissed off, and getting fed up with this bullshit, she knows exactly what she's doing, but she's not fooling the general public.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.