Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that the fashion gala was cancelled last minute and told they are going to be rearranged for another date possibly in April yet no mention in apologies of the cancellation from jess agency or the guy who was supposed to be hosting it with skank..

Reckon skank didn't go out with Alves was that Alves was with some pretty young women and one who she was with was booked to sing in the club Raffles.
No way could skank have the one tiny bit of any limelight off her ,she be up there screeching and pushing the other woman out the way

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well, what a waste of my popcorn ... there was no big night out with Alves, we would have had a ridiculous show if their had been ... no fake romantic evening with Lego or, again, there would be pictures ... my money is on a reunion with Sinky ... Lego has wanted to call it a day anyway after the Gossie horror show i think. If Crawl agrees to come back he won't agree to her & Lego carrying on the charade and Kipper prefers Crawl ... a few secret trusts, then 'we reveal what we will reveal ' ... Kipper will be chasing an OK exclusive deal to replace the Lego one - all about the epic love story that is her & Sinky. Daddy Woods and Fingers will be crying in a corner somewhere because, if he has gone back, Crawl will never leave, he has no backbone and will put up with anything from her
Daddy Woods and Fingers shouldn't worry about Crawl if he goes back; a masochist (Carl) is happiest when being abused and a sadist (Kate) loves having someone to abuse. Like it or not they may be a match.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Daddy Woods and Fingers shouldn't worry about Crawl if he goes back; a masochist (Carl) is happiest when being abused and a sadist (Kate) loves having someone to abuse. Like it or not they may be a match.
Is there any indication SB is going back there?

Reactions: 10
'Look Harve, it's Daddy Carl Woods dressed as a doormat ... woo hoo ... do you love it? ... I love it'
Haha Tracey - that's double funny. He also looks a bit like a short-cake biscuit!
I also think that doormat could read: 'Please wipe your feet' :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My kid's bedtime story last night was called Kipper, it's about a dog. Sounded familiar.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
'Look Harve, it's Daddy Carl Woods dressed as a doormat ... woo hoo ... do you love it? ... I love it'
Thats exactly what he is lol
---
Interesting that the fashion gala was cancelled last minute and told they are going to be rearranged for another date possibly in April yet no mention in apologies of the cancellation from jess agency or the guy who was supposed to be hosting it with skank..

Reckon skank didn't go out with Alves was that Alves was with some pretty young women and one who she was with was booked to sing in the club Raffles.
No way could skank have the one tiny bit of any limelight off her ,she be up there screeching and pushing the other woman out the way
I think its typical of Skank not to mention it considering she advertised it but as usual not a bloody peep or apology

Reactions: 16
It’s Mother’s Day Sunday ! Will be interesting how she spins that !
I’m sure Junior and Princess will do Mother’s Day messages at least. I imagine Princess will be there, maybe she will get an up to date photo of all 5 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I just can't see him going back, he can't can he???, he's going to look like the biggest mug on the planet.
He's been too busy quoting the BIG G men of this world, he's going to look like a proper pussy gif if he goes back and we all know how he likes to be seen as a proper hard geezer innit 😉😅😅

G I m p not gif - why is it changing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What happened during the time when she was only seeing them for a couple of hours supervised midweek? Surely that must have been officially ordered because there’s no way she would agree to that voluntarily between her and KH. She used to complain regularly about not been allowed to see them but then she suddenly takes them, keeps them and no one seemed to care that she’d had such limited access to them before this (must have been a very good reason). Now KH is having to jump through hoops just to get any amount of access he can, it’s an awful situation. The worst thing is she doesn’t even want to be a full time mother, she just doesn’t want KH and Michelle to have them.
I think that order had been lifted and it was back to 50:50. She prob passed some assessment ( maybe bent social wanker dim lynne rickwood helped with that ) anyway not long after was when she appeared to not return them

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
We don't know that they are safe with Lynne Rickwood though. Her behaviour to date hasn't been exactly a good sign of her character.
No but I mean from the point of view of authorities and why they haven't removed the kids from the stinky mansion. There's Fenella too apparently.

Reactions: 12
Not one post from her about IWD yesterday either, clearly all about HER as usual
Jesus, I would’ve pissed myself if there was. I’ve never known anyone hate women as much as she does. She tries to hide with all the insta crap of nights out with ‘her girls’ but females come in two categories to Kipper - threat or non-threat, there to be feared or pitied. Trouble is, she has such delusions of grandeur that in her twisted mind she thinks she is up there with the most young, beautiful ladies of today when in reality she looks like summat my dog puked up.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Laughed out loud at this comment this morning.... Wish I'd thought of it..!!

View attachment 2804271

Not one single complimentary comments on there.
Omg I hadn’t even looked at the pics they used on the article until now …. Wow ! It’s like she is that desperate for any publicity she resigned herself to just going for the shock factor , yes people are going to talk about her , but for all the wrong reasons , she literally could have gone a totally different route with her life , and it is so sad for her children having to live through her constant parading and fame hunger attention seeking - what on earth is that JJ and now his sister trying to get from this ! There will be 1000s of women interested in types like JJ and Carl , surely they cannot be so blind to what she is like inside and out ?
She lives her life inside a fiction book , there is no reality, it’s all just her story , absolutely nothing motherly about her , feels desperately sorry for all her children , especially the youngest because this is all they know with her , it’s normalised , so sad 😞

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.