Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following the discussions around children being removed - there are exceptions to having court-only ordered removal. Both the police and CS can initiate this in extremely serious circumstances (and it does happen more than we know - I have had many cases where children have been removed in this manner)

It is a bit dry for a Friday night, but all the info is here should anyone be interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That's not correct though. They had shared custody and no court order, it was purely voluntary between the two of them. They both have equal rights and parental responsibility in law. So KP abused her rights, Kieran still has to go to court to enforce his. That's just the way the system is and he has chosen to go with the system to get a custody/residency order enshrined in law, so she could be arrested etc if she took them again.
What happened during the time when she was only seeing them for a couple of hours supervised midweek? Surely that must have been officially ordered because there’s no way she would agree to that voluntarily between her and KH. She used to complain regularly about not been allowed to see them but then she suddenly takes them, keeps them and no one seemed to care that she’d had such limited access to them before this (must have been a very good reason). Now KH is having to jump through hoops just to get any amount of access he can, it’s an awful situation. The worst thing is she doesn’t even want to be a full time mother, she just doesn’t want KH and Michelle to have them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Up here it is not unheard of a child to be removed and placed with a grandparent or other parent overnight for the safety of both child and/or parent. No vetting.

Long term, however, no idea.

From things I know first hand and things I am aware of through acquaintances maybe this is purely Scottish law which can vary wildly.

I think we can all agree many kids go through a lot that folk don't see but this woman actually puts it on a public platform and just swans about lauding her abuse, laughing in everyones face. It's absolute insanity. I honestly would not feel a twinge of bad if all 3 Price seahags were to come to something untoward..
my grand daughter was given straight to me, they then did preliminary checks just to dot the I’s etc. long term I had to go through assessments, first fostering and then court for an SGO

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t actually understand how she can be sniffing coke with her lips as huge as they are and so close to her nose. Surely they get in the way?
Ah but they make for a large shelf which IT can sniff upon.
---
We don't know that they are safe with Lynne Rickwood though. Her behaviour to date hasn't been exactly a good sign of her character.
We heard that Lynne Rickwood has children that are now adults -so possibly independent?
Could LR be living at the MM permanently as house/kids minder and back-up chauffeur? I feel I don't know much about her immediate background. Did she have a flat or house, and does she still have it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So still no kitchen work top pics and any news on the lil 6 dogs that let themselves out and never came back ? Or maybe out out like junior 😂 some one must have them 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Nothing on the socials from the main Skanky entourage 😁 I personally think she’s done with the fake relationship, but she’s stuck with it for now, no one has taken the bait, the papers know it’s a sham, but she knows she can’t just ditch Kryten and get back with SB, which I believe is what she wants, they will all be crucified by the Red Tops, the pubic and even her own fans, some are already turning on her, they aren’t believing the relationship is real. It will be clear the Kryten thing was totally made up, neither of them will come out of it well.

We can’t know for sure if SB even wants to comeback, but I think he probably does, he seems really lost and desperate without her and the small fame she brought him. He’s even sadder than I thought he was, and I had a very low opinion of him anyway 😁 I dunno how she’ll work this, but I can’t see Kryten being a thing much longer, he looks like he’s had enough as well. She’s got to find a way to get the errand-boy Crawl back, and be able to explain it all, but as we know she’ll find a way, she always does…..lying, lying and more lying is the way 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
If Kipper and SB DO get back together he won't want that Lynne Rickwood living at the MM - it was he that grassed her up!😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What happened during the time when she was only seeing them for a couple of hours supervised midweek? Surely that must have been officially ordered because there’s no way she would agree to that voluntarily between her and KH. She used to complain regularly about not been allowed to see them but then she suddenly takes them, keeps them and no one seemed to care that she’d had such limited access to them before this (must have been a very good reason). Now KH is having to jump through hoops just to get any amount of access he can, it’s an awful situation. The worst thing is she doesn’t even want to be a full time mother, she just doesn’t want KH and Michelle to have them.
it seemed to me like she had some kind of limited visitation with them for a while(think this happened after slapgate)or she could not see them with another certain person with her so choose not to have them as much(but complain she had not seen then properly for nearly seven months)but that order could have been in place for about a year and as soon as it ran out and they were back to 50/50 she took them and did not return them

• Angry
Reactions: 18
They are marked as postponed to be resheduled. Is that so they do not have repay the fee?💄💋
Yes ... all rescheduled on the 12th of Never
---
Alves is at a place callled Raffles in Chelsea. With a couple of women, one of whom is performing, but no sight or sound of the Skank. What’s she up to? Prob with JJ desperately trying to convince him to carry on the charade.
Probably with Crawl

Reactions: 14
A few pags behind in case I am repeating anything*

They do in Scotland. If they are worried about a child's imminent stress, health or danger they will remove them then and there and place with a family member. In general will place with family member and give the parent some time to sort themselves, or the house, or whatever the concern is.

SS in their area must be aware of her behaviour - it is public. That, in itself, is reason enough to remove them. HOWEVER, she has another "responsible" adult living in and that is why they remain. If she was alone they'd be yeeted right out.
the thing with social services is for them to remove your child things have to be very bad(sometimes it seems like you have to actually be beating the child every day)how many stories do we read everyday about kids finally being killed by mum/dad and it comes out the family were known to social services and not sticking up for Katie(them kids should be with their dad)she is not beating the kids just destroying their childhood and mental health and turning them into what she wants them to be(if Bunny is left with her by the age of 14 she will be all over the internet selling herself)

• Sad
Reactions: 30
She took them for a 3 minute fun fair ride a few weeks ago for a photo opp, surely that shows what a great parents She is 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Oh and H got to stand at the local station for ten minutes as she waited for her train to London -what a kind thoughtful act that was for her son!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Morning Krusties.

Today's 'who wore it better' challenge...

Number 1:
Skanky Price after her latest lip abomination
Screenshot_20240309-070410_Chrome.jpg

Number 2:
Alan Partridge after an allergic reaction to eating oysters
Screenshot_20240309-065959_Samsung Internet.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Well, what a waste of my popcorn ... there was no big night out with Alves, we would have had a ridiculous show if their had been ... no fake romantic evening with Lego or, again, there would be pictures ... my money is on a reunion with Sinky ... Lego has wanted to call it a day anyway after the Gossie horror show i think. If Crawl agrees to come back he won't agree to her & Lego carrying on the charade and Kipper prefers Crawl ... a few secret trusts, then 'we reveal what we will reveal ' ... Kipper will be chasing an OK exclusive deal to replace the Lego one - all about the epic love story that is her & Sinky. Daddy Woods and Fingers will be crying in a corner somewhere because, if he has gone back, Crawl will never leave, he has no backbone and will put up with anything from her

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He's her doormat - thats his vocation in life presumably, to be used,, abused, cheated on, lied about and all the rest of what Being Wiv' der Skank involves.
Daddy will do his conkers if this is true and I reckon he will do an AFP and piss off to leave the cretin to his fate with the skank :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So, the kids were removed and sent to Kieran because of the shitshow of Slapgate - more poor choices in her life-style- but she punished Kieran for it as soon as she was able?
Why was it his fault? He stepped up!

Reactions: 25
Not one post from her about IWD yesterday either, clearly all about HER as usual

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I’m still reeling from the reports of her sending Bunny to school dressed as HER for World Book Day. Beyond cringe.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.