Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened during the time when she was only seeing them for a couple of hours supervised midweek? Surely that must have been officially ordered because there’s no way she would agree to that voluntarily between her and KH. She used to complain regularly about not been allowed to see them but then she suddenly takes them, keeps them and no one seemed to care that she’d had such limited access to them before this (must have been a very good reason). Now KH is having to jump through hoops just to get any amount of access he can, it’s an awful situation. The worst thing is she doesn’t even want to be a full time mother, she just doesn’t want KH and Michelle to have them.
Pete and Kieran could have said that's the situation or you go to court and apply to see them. At that point they held all the cards as she had openly admitted being on drugs when she crashed the car, the accident was a police matter and undeniable, same with slapgate. So a court was unlikely to order anything to her advantage at that time. At that point the fathers were just exercising their parental rights, based on safety just as millions of women do when they restrict access. It's what KP did to Kieran, said there was a safety issue and left him to go to court about it.
After she agreed to do drug tests Kieran and Pete could have voluntarily let her have more access, none of that had to be court-ordered. Women do this all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
My thoughts on Bunny ( MY New Mini MEEEEE) going as Skanky for world book day - sorry I’m slightly behind - can you imagine what the school staff & other parents must’ve thought ?

Oh to be a fly on the wall at the conversations that must’ve been had throughout the day ….

Whilst Bunny , no doubt , doing her well practiced pointy toe & peace sign is “ sassily” telling anyone who will listen that her Mum is a famous author.

Totally missing the point of world book day which is to go as a character from a book, which the rest of us know .

I don’t even bloody have kids & even I know THAT

Narcissism 101 in action.

Its not the kids fault of course , she’s a product of her environment but she is surely becoming marked out as “ different” at school .

And even more so after this latest parental failing.

Why does she get every single aspect of life so completely wrong ?

Even the simple stuff.

Though in fairness , beyond her own , I can’t imagine that there is a single book in that household.

Very sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
He did not need money, just threaten to expose her for what she is. Now the only chance of getting them back is her going to prison or she expires. Else the best will be 50/50 access, and with all her non compliance it could easily be the end of the year before anything is decided, and even then she could easily do all this again. God only knows what all this is doing to him.
Sorry but that's completely unrealistic. Threats would be evidence of what she accuses him of - harassment.....it's a game of tit and tat. We all know she lies about rape and worse. So what if Kieran took a gamble, 'exposed' her and the press ignored it? Or KP started a worse rumour. It's not how you get long-term legal rights over your kids.

If he gets court ordered residency she won't be able to do it all again, that's the point of what he's doing.

Reactions: 29
Following the discussions around children being removed - there are exceptions to having court-only ordered removal. Both the police and CS can initiate this in extremely serious circumstances (and it does happen more than we know - I have had many cases where children have been removed in this manner)

It is a bit dry for a Friday night, but all the info is here should anyone be interested.

But SS still have to apply to court for it don't they? And it's extreme circumstances so SS can't just decide to do this stuff by themselves.

Reactions: 13
Is there any indication SB is going back there?
I think not. He's too aware now of what she is now. He exposed the Lynne Rickwood bent social wanker stuff, the hidden car and the texts KP sent to him teasing him about taking Legohead on his birthday trip. He doesn't exactly like her anymore 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think not. He's too aware now of what she is now. He exposed the Lynne Rickwood bent social wanker stuff, the hidden car and the texts KP sent to him teasing him about taking Legohead on his birthday trip. He doesn't exactly like her anymore 😆
👍 good news, thank you

Reactions: 13
👍 good news, thank you
That's only my opinion though. Based on him attempting to leave before, I think this time he's finally done it.

Ohh and an edit to add - Michelle wished him a good time on holiday, seems obvious they've been in communication.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I really hope he doesn't. He needs to stay away and start a new life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He's her doormat - thats his vocation in life presumably, to be used,, abused, cheated on, lied about and all the rest of what Being Wiv' der Skank involves.
Daddy will do his conkers if this is true and I reckon he will do an AFP and piss off to leave the cretin to his fate with the skank :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ah, but @Rita Chevrolet, remember that SB has been on the front line for that bag of heat.... He's probably got some form of PTSD (Pretty Terrible Scrotum Decomposition) and is in London having treatment....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Carl should be OK, he won't need to go anywhere fancy for help his dad is offering therapy to victims of narc/ sociopaths AND narc/ sociopaths themselves. ....after 5 minutes of online certificates!

Screen Shot 2024-03-09 at 10.37.05.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-09 at 10.38.11.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-09 at 10.38.24.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oooh Backgrid again 😁, she’s starting to ramp up her usage of them to try to earn enough to make up losing that 40%, good for the creditors though 😁
I think Alves will be getting the money from this one. Skank is only the side show. She will be pissed off about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Off out again.... Large suitcase for just a night away..... Probably full of cement and make up. I wonder if she's off to Manchester not knowing that the event has been cancelled...! There she'll be.... banging on the darkened windows saying "let meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in.... I promise I won't sing...."

1709981579951.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Off out again.... Large suitcase for just a night away..... Probably full of cement and make up. I wonder if she's off to Manchester not knowing that the event has been cancelled...! There she'll be.... banging on the darkened windows saying "let meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in.... I promise I won't sing...."

View attachment 2804391
Windows? Pahhhh, windows won't stop the Pwicey!

Screen Shot 2024-03-09 at 10.58.17.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.