Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up here it is not unheard of a child to be removed and placed with a grandparent or other parent overnight for the safety of both child and/or parent. No vetting.

Long term, however, no idea.

From things I know first hand and things I am aware of through acquaintances maybe this is purely Scottish law which can vary wildly.

I think we can all agree many kids go through a lot that folk don't see but this woman actually puts it on a public platform and just swans about lauding her abuse, laughing in everyones face. It's absolute insanity. I honestly would not feel a twinge of bad if all 3 Price seahags were to come to something untoward..
It's not a good situation at all but at least someone who isn't Skank has been left in charge of them for a great deal of the time. I imagine there was some kind of Child in need plan or similar which recommended AFP and PFP should to be around to 'supervise' whilst KP has all her issues and afflictions. Now that support has gone hopefully things will change. Maybe there's a sliver of a chance she gets jailed for a driving offence, one can but dream!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
We don't know that they are safe with Lynne Rickwood though. Her behaviour to date hasn't been exactly a good sign of her character.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
A few pags behind in case I am repeating anything*

They do in Scotland. If they are worried about a child's imminent stress, health or danger they will remove them then and there and place with a family member. In general will place with family member and give the parent some time to sort themselves, or the house, or whatever the concern is.

SS in their area must be aware of her behaviour - it is public. That, in itself, is reason enough to remove them. HOWEVER, she has another "responsible" adult living in and that is why they remain. If she was alone they'd be yeeted right out.
So in a nutshell she is paying for 24/7 responsible care for 2 children, how much does this cost? Are the bankruptcy people aware of this? Is it cash in hand?

Reactions: 34
It's not a good situation at all but at least someone who isn't Skank has been left in charge of them for a great deal of the time. I imagine there was some kind of Child in need plan or similar which recommended AFP and PFP should to be around to 'supervise' whilst KP has all her issues and afflictions. Now that support has gone hopefully things will change. Maybe there's a sliver of a chance she gets jailed for a driving offence, one can but dream!
Let us pray, fellow Krustini! xo

She is unravelling quicker than a brand new loo roll my kitten has gotten hold of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Pete had money for the best legal advice and loads of it. Huge difference.
He did not need money, just threaten to expose her for what she is. Now the only chance of getting them back is her going to prison or she expires. Else the best will be 50/50 access, and with all her non compliance it could easily be the end of the year before anything is decided, and even then she could easily do all this again. God only knows what all this is doing to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Can the hair thingy be swapped for a gun 😄😄😘 x ..

Resizer_17099391049721.jpg

If not maybe a match and some petrol 😃 x

Resizer_17099391804811.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Those photos were AFTER Dermaplanning LOL
The skin damage scarring and Lips and her Nose is definitely Fooked, that filler won’t hood up that septum damage for much longer
She looks like Karma 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I Absolutely Love It 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Her philtrum is horizontal, it’s bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes - but I suspect she is the reason! Maybe this restaurant doesn't want to risk that kind of behaviour affecting its reputation, or else she cancelled because a better offer came up!
It looks like the restaurant has been left in the tit, and has a lot of food to get rid of this evening…

Looking at the page for the show they were discounting tickets by 30% up to 48 hours ago so it looks likely they had postponed/ cancelled due to that and not because skanky pullled out.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Seems unusually/suspiciously quiet considering if skanks out with Jessica Alves there hasn't been a sighting or any picture selfies yet, JA especially likes to be seen on a night out. 🤔

Reactions: 27
It looks like the restaurant has been left in the tit, and has a lot of food to get rid of this evening…

Looking at the page for the show they were discounting tickets by 30% up to 48 hours ago so it looks likely they had postponed/ cancelled due to that and not because skanky pullled out.
Thats the Skanky effect lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seems unusually/suspiciously quiet considering if skanks out with Jessica Alves there hasn't been a sighting or any picture selfies yet, JA especially likes to be seen on a night out. 🤔
Alves is out clubbing, currently partying at Raffles in Chelsea, no sign of The Skank yet 🤔😀

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Alves is at a place callled Raffles in Chelsea. With a couple of women, one of whom is performing, but no sight or sound of the Skank. What’s she up to? Prob with JJ desperately trying to convince him to carry on the charade.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Alves is out clubbing, currently partying at Raffles in Chelsea, no sign of The Skank yet 🤔😀
Is sink boy still in London ??? Maybe a bit late getting to the club because she's still pleasuring sink boy to entice him back.🤣🤣
Skank has 'form' for using girls nights out to sneak off to meet up with eggs.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is sink boy still in London ??? Maybe a bit late getting to the club because she's still pleasuring sink boy to entice him back.🤣🤣
Skank has 'form' for using girls nights out to sneak off to meet up with eggs.🤣🤣
Another possibility! 😄She won’t be at home tucking the kids in bed, that’s for sure. I was relying on her for some entertainment tonight as well 😏. I’ve been laid up since yesterday aft with a migraine so now I’m wide awake and bored….and hungry. Crossword, chip bap and a cuppa for me now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Nothing on the socials from the main Skanky entourage 😁 I personally think she’s done with the fake relationship, but she’s stuck with it for now, no one has taken the bait, the papers know it’s a sham, but she knows she can’t just ditch Kryten and get back with SB, which I believe is what she wants, they will all be crucified by the Red Tops, the pubic and even her own fans, some are already turning on her, they aren’t believing the relationship is real. It will be clear the Kryten thing was totally made up, neither of them will come out of it well.

We can’t know for sure if SB even wants to comeback, but I think he probably does, he seems really lost and desperate without her and the small fame she brought him. He’s even sadder than I thought he was, and I had a very low opinion of him anyway 😁 I dunno how she’ll work this, but I can’t see Kryten being a thing much longer, he looks like he’s had enough as well. She’s got to find a way to get the errand-boy Crawl back, and be able to explain it all, but as we know she’ll find a way, she always does…..lying, lying and more lying is the way 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Another possibility! 😄She won’t be at home tucking the kids in bed, that’s for sure. I was relying on her for some entertainment tonight as well 😏. I’ve been laid up since yesterday aft with a migraine so now I’m wide awake and bored….and hungry. Crossword, chip bap and a cuppa for me now.
Looks like skank hasn't been home for a couple of days since H's train and pamper session she was with Jeyda then Alves at a salon and today at krytens sisters getting her face scraped that's a lot of milage back and forth from Pricey Towers for someone who has to drive her. I have the night off took Diesel for a walk now like you got the munchies so i'm having pastie and chips.🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I think we know the answer to her turning a blind eye to what’s going on. The whole family is a bunch of inbred ostriches. Grifting free weekends and taking pictures of strangers front doors which an extremely underage child acts likes an adult on yhe internet. Feck the lot of em.
---
Kryten looks shattered and unkempt- is waiting for his gf to come out from being topped up again
On the lift ig.looks like she just had top lip refilled ,all ready for hosting tomorrow
He looks a bit simple. If I was his mother I would be locking him away for a while in his bedroom and buying him so new Xbox games

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.