Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That snout of hers is collapsing. I’ve had 3 ops for a deviated septum and also a forehead flap for skin cancer, which was attached to my nose (cancer was there) and jeez mine looks 100% better than hers. I think whoever said the lip lift is to try and cover the nose damage, is right. It’s slip sliding away folks
Yep 👍 and I 100% Stand by it, She is trying to Prop Up her Nose with her lips 👄 it won’t work for much longer
The lumps at the side are coke, and you can really see the deterioration on that nostril now
Sinky I wouldn’t be surprised if he does go back there, No AFP around now More media coverage for both of them and his secrets are safe again, He’s revealed too much of his secrets and revenue streams
@DC16 so the Big Fall out was that before the hospital visit? And she was temporarily with SFP then went off to the IOW???
I think 🤔 Mumsy is in denial regarding the Coke but obviously has seen for herself the drinking
This Year really is a Cracker for the Crackhead coke junkie neglecting slapper and We Love It 😍
---
At last I'm on the same thread🧵😀 though on page 1. Thanks for the mention in your great recap @SmillieKylie ❤❤❤💖🤗❤🥰😘 xxxx

I miss Carl, I can't stand this new Lego head..I just can't stand the look of him, looks like a mix of Brooklyn Beckham with his beady eyes and Stephen Bear. I'm enjoying the funny comments and pics on here about him though so that's a bonus 😀💖🥰😘 xxx.

Here are some older Carl pics from my archives 😀 x

View attachment 2801868

View attachment 2801869

View attachment 2801870

View attachment 2801871

View attachment 2801872

View attachment 2801874

View attachment 2801875

View attachment 2801876
I Love THIS @Pom Bear and I honestly do miss Sinky, but More so the Gorgeous Adorable Little Sid 🐶🐶💕 I can see them getting back together as Secrets are safer and let’s be real, He is the best she can get now. Thank you Pom for your Brilliant photos and making us Laugh 🙏🙏🙏💕💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So far I have managed to stay away from the ginge and cringe thread, I think if I started on there I would NEVER leave the house again! This one wastes more than enough of my time!
It goes very fast, you have to be very dedicated. As much as I can’t stand those plonkers, kipper is far more entertaining 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought about poor B earlier when my daughter came home from school dressed as Dora the Explorer. She was so excited to tell me about her day, how she loved being Dora, how she loved being told by her teacher and friends that her the outfit was wonderful and she looked a perfect Dora. She then told me about all the other outfits, she had a great day and kept her Dora outfit on whilst eating dinner tonight.

Skank is out again, no parent there for B to share her day with, even though B was sadly inappropriately dressed as her mother, I’m sure she had a lovely fun day, yet no parent at home to chat to about her day. Probably just the corrupt Lynn Rickwood or one of the other hired-hands looking after her. Yet still we hear the brain dead fans say Skank’s a wonderful mother. It’s so sad she’s never there for her children and I actually doubt she’s interested in B’s day at school anyway, I do think she’s that bad a mother. KH woulld have loved hearing her stories, we can guarantee that, it’s all so wrong what has happened to B & J.
It must be a very lonely experience for them at the moment, coming home to a 'nanny' and a carer rather than a mum who is keen to hear all about your day. They must feel so unloved by her as she either treats them like cooks and slaves or just disappears without any concern.
I wonder if they encouraged Jett to dress up for the day, just to feel included. If Skank is never there, would does he do all day? I imagine DL has the lovely job of house-cleaning as well so I expect he is left by himself most of the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Getting ready with the excuses for the driving cases, plus sorry I just cannot deal with BH I am to confused I have a letter from my consultant
That’s another reason she will be trying her hardest to get Sinky back, That old Car industry group insurance Helps her get off yet again

Reactions: 22
I can't see any good reason why Jett should not be back at school. It's a total disgrace

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I feel awful about the way B and J are being treated,but I feel now they are a lost cause. Social Services are unwilling or unable to do anything, it needs the court case to award full custody to KH ,but that will never happen, despite her behaviour her drug,drink,driving issues which all the red tops appear to ignore ,it all slides off her. Now AFP has fucked off she will just get worse and completely ignore the bh, I know I,m boring with my conspiracy theories but I honestly feel that she is protected somehow. New headlines by the weekend will be she,snback with SB as he really is the one, all red tops fawning and saying how wonderful she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It isn't working in the slightest! He looks like he wants to run a mile half the time! I don't think we have even seen him look her in eyes for very long have we? She may be his type in light of her plastic bits etc. but I'll bet her behaviour is scaring him off big time, even as fake boyfriend.
Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Looking at Carl now, in comparison to JJ, oh my goodness Carl is so much better looking and masculine. No baby manny clutch bags. She must be crying over what she lost with Carl and what she has now with the little rosy cheeked Lego man.
I'm not a fan of CW but seriously what a down grade 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I feel awful about the way B and J are being treated,but I feel now they are a lost cause. Social Services are unwilling or unable to do anything, it needs the court case to award full custody to KH ,but that will never happen, despite her behaviour her drug,drink,driving issues which all the red tops appear to ignore ,it all slides off her. Now AFP has fucked off she will just get worse and completely ignore the bh, I know I,m boring with my conspiracy theories but I honestly feel that she is protected somehow. New headlines by the weekend will be she,snback with SB as he really is the one, all red tops fawning and saying how wonderful she is.
I agree I think B&J will not be removed from her care (unless something huge happened like a drug overdose requiring hospitalisation) and that the best KH can hope for is 50:50.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I can't see any good reason why Jett should not be back at school. It's a total disgrace
Keep The Faith 🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕
Look at the downfall just in the last 3 months and the positives of 🐰 spending time with KH and ✈ being in contact
The fact AFP is now no longer on side and on the IOW will prove to be positive, (@DC16 Thank you for your confirmations and keeping us updated with Hope 💕💕🙏🙏) and Already PP is flapping his gums openly ( Thank You @WillowTree21 you are amazing as always and very very much appreciated 🙏🙏💕💕)
Keep the faith it’s Escalating 🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Plain and simply, she will not let him as she is far too afraid of what he will say.
If, god forbid the poor lad comes to harm, the Price family and the authorities will have blood on their hands.

Sorry if that upsets people but I really do feel that strongly, about the damage that continues to be inflicted on that young boy. It's an abomination.

No one is standing up for him except his dad, who seems to be shouting into a vacuum like the rest of us.

Again, what will it take for this poor lad to be brought to safety and provided with the help he needs to move forward with his life?

He is being failed from every angle - if anyone with power is reading this, please don't let him be another statistic in the system - and DO SOMETHING.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've an idea how to make Ednas house decor look better 😀 x ...

Resizer_17098522940391.jpg

Add petrol to fire, let fire roam though the room 😄 x

Resizer_17098522673241.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wonder where Sophie stands if Price has fallen out with their mother? She’s pretty desperate to be an influencer, but has to call herself ‘Pricey’ to link herself to her infamous famous sister in an effort to make herself appear interesting. Would people bother to follow her otherwise? Is she so caught up in Katie’s life that she’d turn a blind eye to the booze, drugs and child neglect just so she can be part of the podcasts, supposed tours and being Skanky’s spokesperson/agent to raise her own profile? 🤔
Errmm hmm mmm let's see errmmm mmmm yup she absolutely is!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Drinking.
If I'm understanding this right, it sounds like KP has an alcohol problem as we suspected. Drugs prob in the mix too if i was to guess. So PP and AFP happy to up sticks and leave kids in care of a problem drinker, without a word to social services - lovely grandparents
---
Drinking the least of the problems, the ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄ is out of control. 😡
Again, kids (and Harvey if he visits) in danger because of this and Price family (AFP, PP, Danny and his wife and Sophie and Harry) doesn't seem to care.

I'm guessing Ray Infield has no contact at the moment?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
@Pom Bear Check out The Beige Boring Biaaatch’s Lamp, I think she has a problem she Stalks other peoples Front Doors 🚪
Where does she find this Shite, and then manages to put it together with yet more clashing Shite
And a Fooking Chandelier in a Terrace house Lol Delusions of Grandeur or as they say here in Ireland Total Notions 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.