Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the point of the hair being done if she's now scrunched it up for more fillers unless this was prior to the meet up with the Alien Alves..
Ffs she now getting all this shitbdone on a weekly basis it seemstotalky pathetic i hope her bleeping lips get infected and burst shes a total bleep is she doing all this to keep her new Logo egg from straying and wheres the money comingbfrom or will she justbput it down to bleeping work expenses

Reactions: 29
Have to say I’ve opened one of Mr SK’s beers tonight, (I have no other drink in the house 🤦🏽‍♀️) as I can‘t stop laughing about the latest piping hot ☕ regarding the relationship that never was and AFP f*cking off to the IOW, as even old iron-lung has had enough of Skank’s drunken behaviour, honestly I’m finding it so hilarious, a drink was required to celebrate the mess she’s in 😂

I’m going to enjoy recapping this thread, an early preview 😂

6C329810-F89D-4A23-AD64-49FC117432B0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
IMG_0335.png
Why WTF happened
---
I

think she was cheating thats why he went mental and fucked off New Year
---

Just seen a comment in the Fail saying Manchester gig is cancelked 2moz dont know if its true
It is true.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Kryten looks shattered and unkempt- is waiting for his gf to come out from being topped up again
On the lift ig.looks like she just had top lip refilled ,all ready for hosting tomorrow
If someone could photoshop away his beard there's one helluva chin hiding there.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thread is flying tonight, did we know SB is currently at Sheesh, hmmmmm, where is that Skank tonight 🤔😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
The thread is flying tonight, did we know SB is currently at Sheesh, hmmmmm, where is that Skank tonight 🤔😁
Well the Manchester thing has been cancelled so she no longer has anywhere to go.. JJ mysteriously quiet as he is not up to the job anymore. SB steps back in on cue.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wonder if the Manchester thing is cancelled because they've realised that Kipper Is just going to ruin it for the whole thing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Also just a thought - if AFP was part of an agreement with SS about looking after Bunny during the week, what happens now? That's all gone if she has left the MM altogether. So they have seen their nan chased off now then - how does SFP feel about that? It's all on her to keep bigmouth afloat and out of trouble. Good luck with that one!
I would love to think as an interim measure J & B have moved in with Wendy their other Nan. Am I being too hopeful?
---
You can just hear Skank can’t you, “Die you old witch, bleeping die, get on with it, what bleeping use are you to me alive, what bleeping story can I sell until you duck off and die? Stop being so bleeping selfish and drop dead. You can suffer for a couple of weeks, I can cash in on that, but I need you dead”.
lol, that impression was a bit too good karma, your real name isn’t Amy is it? 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I would've loved to dress up as Scarlett O'Hara, but they didn't do book days when I was a kid either.
I dressed up as Scarlett Ohara at a movie fancy dress corset and all but if you think it’s great getting your bra off at 5 the relief was 100 times better 🤣🤣🤣. I would have loved book day when my kids were younger. Reading was a joy in our house. I still can’t believe she did that to bunny

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I would love to think as an interim measure J & B have moved in with Wendy their other Nan. Am I being too hopeful?
---

lol, that impression was a bit too good karma, your real name isn’t Amy is it? 😜
That would be a lovely idea for them to move in with Wendy, but I suspect they have been left with DL and Fenella as they are not in immediate danger:(.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Never read up on Paul Price's court case till just now and boy are this family dysfunctional🤢😳
He was cleared of the alleged rape (his word against hers it seems) but seemed quite happy to explain that the groping and several attempts at sex after a night out with Amy Price and the complainant and her husband, including on the way back to theirs and in the woods. 😳

He added: "I wouldn't force any woman to do anything they didn't want to."
Oh well that's OK then isn't it Amy?
Great role models🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I dressed up as Scarlett Ohara at a movie fancy dress corset and all but if you think it’s greeting getting your bra off at 5 the relief was 100 times better 🤣🤣🤣. I would have loved book day when my kids were younger. Reading was a joy in our house. I still can’t believe she did that to bunny
Snap! We're all bookworms in our house and I loved reading with my girls - it took us off into another world. Bunny is missing out on so much.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.