Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is they have a ‘nanny’ during the week and a babysitter at the weekend, so she’s probably not left alone with the kids that much. Even though the nanny is corrupt in her behaviour, there is still someone about 😡
Who LYNNE RICKWOOD bent social wanker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Or the Neath horror show. Encouraging guests to Spit in each others mouths. Vile! Tbf I can’t see fashion students ever doing that, but that’s KFPs level of behaviour.
I can't believe anyone seeing footage of either event find her in any way bookable now. She is too much of a liability and way too unpredictable.
---
Who LYNNE RICKWOOD bent social wanker
yes LYNNE RICKWOOD the bent social worker who is now left mopping after her idols mess! Watching her do drugs and get drunk and dirty with it - still think you are saving her do you? NO - you are enabling her and complicit in neglect and emotional abandonment of those children!!! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The thing is they have a ‘nanny’ during the week and a babysitter at the weekend, so she’s probably not left alone with the kids that much. Even though the nanny is corrupt in her behaviour, there is still someone about 😡
This is a BIG part of the problem.

I know things have changed since I was vaguely involved with social services at work, but in a nutshell if children aren't in imminent danger, they do everything they can to keep them in their home and work with the parents to improve their parenting skills.

Now the piggy bank is empty and there's half the social workers needed I imagine a lot of corners are getting cut.

Trying to be objective, from a social services perspective, the kids are with a highly qualified professional, are presumably well fed and not at risk of imminent harm.

I truly find the social media use terrifying, but if SS intervened in every kid who is using social media dangerously and underage, they'd need thousands of social workers working on that continually.

None of this affects KH custody, obviously - it's outrageous how long it's taking and has cost him. I hope at some point the children are returned to him as it's pretty obvious he's the more suitable parent, but I do think people on here sometimes hope for more than is actually possible or going to happen.

I don't like it any more than the rest of you, but it is what it is sadly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I can't believe anyone seeing footage of either event find her in any way bookable now. She is too much of a liability and way too unpredictable.
Agree Jomo, shame not everyone thinks like that…

Reactions: 23
Does LR live in during the week do you know? It's just that she has her own family doesn't she - I wondered if she actually stayed overnight with B&J?

Reactions: 20
Does LR live in during the week do you know? It's just that she has her own family doesn't she - I wondered if she actually stayed overnight with B&J?
I think her family are adult but even so, B & J obviously cannot be left alone so if KFP is absent or drunk/high someone responsible needs to be there. B is in real danger of being groomed online now as it is obvious that she is crying out for emotional connection, I am wondering if DL keeps her offline when she is there and it's only when skank is 'home' that Bunny gets back on again.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
How is she affording all of this DC? Does she actually pay Lynn?

Reactions: 29
Never read it. Ha ha. Don't make me laugh. She would have been devouring it.
I think she was the one dishing the dirt in that tome of filth - AFP probably did the Fammerly Stuff about her lovely mother and absent father but all the rest was skanky's handiwork via the ghostwriter.

Reactions: 25
Lynne Rickwood - Social Wanker #

I wonder how she's feeling now having chucked away a career she obviously studied hard for over the years?

Here she is now doing servile things for the skank having lied her arse off to deceive the PTB into thinking the skank was anything other than a crass, disgusting, filthy, child-abusing POS who really doesn't give a shite about anything except persecuting the Exes and MEEEEEEEEEE! I'll bet its every bit as Amaaazin' as skank said it would be as she cleans up another turd off the lukshurry carpits whilst the thing crowbars itself into another classy outfit to go trawling for Noo Eggs leaving the kids YET AGAIN for days on end - yes you made an excellent choice when you accepted the Poisoned Chalice from your lovely "mate" skanky eh Lynn? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And do you actually get paid for all the hours you spend at that dump cleaning up after it, or perhaps have you given up trying to instill things into the kids their Dad had in place already that Mummy has removed?

Oh you have so much to be so very proud of Lynn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: When skanky dispenses with your services when the kids GO HOME at last, what'll you do with yourself considering you'll be largely UNEMPLOYABLE with your wrecked reputation thanks to your mate skanky?

Sorry luv but there will be no sympathy from anybody around here because YOU made that choice to lie your arse off to protect the thing in its quest to hurt the exes via the children - now YOU can pay for it as you clear up more cat piss :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
---

yes LYNNE RICKWOOD the bent social worker who is now left mopping after her idols mess! Watching her do drugs and get drunk and dirty with it - still think you are saving her do you? NO - you are enabling her and complicit in neglect and emotional abandonment of those children!!! :mad:
Wonder why the floor mops still there i mean Afp and cole have done a runner maybe Rita the cleaner too surely she has not been paid , give it a few days she will be gone only thing is who will employ her now 🤷whole career gone
---
Lynne Rickwood - Social Wanker #

I wonder how she's feeling now having chucked away a career she obviously studied hard for over the years?

Here she is now doing servile things for the skank having lied her arse off to deceive the PTB into thinking the skank was anything other than a crass, disgusting, filthy, child-abusing POS who really doesn't give a shite about anything except persecuting the Exes and MEEEEEEEEEE! I'll bet its every bit as Amaaazin' as skank said it would be as she cleans up another turd off the lukshurry carpits whilst the thing crowbars itself into another classy outfit to go trawling for Noo Eggs leaving the kids YET AGAIN for days on end - yes you made an excellent choice when you accepted the Poisoned Chalice from your lovely "mate" skanky eh Lynn? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And do you actually get paid for all the hours you spend at that dump cleaning up after it, or perhaps have you given up trying to instill things into the kids their Dad had in place already that Mummy has removed?

Oh you have so much to be so very proud of Lynn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: When skanky dispenses with your services when the kids GO HOME at last, what'll you do with yourself considering you'll be largely UNEMPLOYABLE with your wrecked reputation thanks to your mate skanky?

Sorry luv but there will be no sympathy from anybody around here because YOU made that choice to lie your arse off to protect the thing in its quest to hurt the exes via the children - now YOU can pay for it as you clear up more cat piss :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Snap same thoughts

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What a thoroughly worthwhile Cause to chuck your entire career away on too!!!

Nice one Lynne Rickwood, ex-social worker and now Social Wanker :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Couple of cold sores(herpes) sproutin

So yet again she dragged him along to get nails done all what she want to do
Balances out her taking him to watch trains, as she keeps saying she hates that.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.