Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recently spotted hitch hiking along the A24 with a sign saying Chigwell Essex!
...with pointy toe and the peace sign ...
(with the odd squat in the bushes if she can get her blurple body-suit off!)
---
Katie stressed that she hadn't even been looking for a relationship when she met JJ. She continued to open up further about her life, revealing that she's had "a lot of dramas" recently. Despite not sharing what these dramas were, Katie explained: "I've got a lot of dramas in my life I've got a head block, I'm seeing my therapist and seeing a consultant because my head is fuzzy and I'm coping with a lot. Some stuff I just can't cope with which are like normal stuff that people can cope with."
Ah, the mental health card being played again. Must be court soon? I wonder if IT cancelled the fashion/business thingy it's setting out her tables. When KP said 'fuzzy head' I assumed it was she's got a head cold? She was blowing her beak on a napkin :sick: and her voice is croaky. No surprise there with all that skreeking she does at 90 decibels. God, she's '0rrible.
---
I almost feel sorry for him. Lamb to the slaughter springs to mind :confused:
I quite like that sofa though 🤭
---
I can't see any good reason why Jett should not be back at school. It's a total disgrace
Is it possible that Jett is enrolled at that calming farm school?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
As if Lego Boy wasn’t already enough of a tragic little boreView attachment 2800878, he has a man clutch bag very similar to Stephen Bear’s. A couple of bag wankers then 😆
Ah to be fair .. I wouldn't put JJ in the same category as bear. Bear is just a disgusting, vile, evil person, and JJ seems like he's lost and led astray. He will be needing therapy after K
---
Like everything else she does it for attention, she knows the red tops will pick it up, that's the main thing for her, to keep her name in the papers by any means.
I suppose we are lucky she didn't send the the child in with a page 3 picture 🙈. God only knows what she would do.
---
WTAF she is deformed. The second pic really shows the mess.
Those lips 💋 are acting as a scaffold to that Nose 👃. They are getting bigger by the week 🙈😮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
You can just hear Skank can’t you, “Die you old witch, bleeping die, get on with it, what bleeping use are you to me alive, what bleeping story can I sell until you duck off and die? Stop being so bleeping selfish and drop dead. You can suffer for a couple of weeks, I can cash in on that, but I need you dead”.
You ruined my charity Xmas dead mum single by not dying you old cow 🤣🤣

---
I almost feel sorry for him. Lamb to the slaughter springs to mind :confused:
The state of him ... little boy getting ready for PE class ... tiny feet stuffed into his Dad's slippers 🤣
surprised she didnt dress him up as PA in the jungle for world book day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just as a reminder SB doesn't look like the filtered photos he's putting on Instagram

Screenshot 2022-07-01 080050.png
Screenshot 2022-07-02 123602 (3).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Jett maybe attending AP, they can have very personalised timetables of just a couple of hours a day to build up his confidence, she certainly won't help though but it worries me why she still has sole custody after so long and the way she behaves.

Reactions: 22
I thought about poor B earlier when my daughter came home from school dressed as Dora the Explorer. She was so excited to tell me about her day, how she loved being Dora, how she loved being told by her teacher and friends that her the outfit was wonderful and she looked a perfect Dora. She then told me about all the other outfits, she had a great day and kept her Dora outfit on whilst eating dinner tonight.

Skank is out again, no parent there for B to share her day with, even though B was sadly inappropriately dressed as her mother, I’m sure she had a lovely fun day, yet no parent at home to chat to about her day. Probably just the corrupt Lynn Rickwood or one of the other hired-hands looking after her. Yet still we hear the brain dead fans say Skank’s a wonderful mother. It’s so sad she’s never there for her children and I actually doubt she’s interested in B’s day at school anyway, I do think she’s that bad a mother. KH woulld have loved hearing her stories, we can guarantee that, it’s all so wrong what has happened to B & J.
I am happy your daughter has an great day. This is exactly how children should be raised. They love the excitement of something different & want to tell you all about it. Sadly, Bunny doesn't have this kind of life. No parent to discuss her day with. How different it would have been if she was with Kieran & Michelle. Your post really hit home to me, SmilieKtlie, at just how very sad this situation is. And where is Jett amongst all this? 😞
KFP doesn't give a toss about those kids. We all know, those 2 children are just weapons to be used to persecute Kieran & stop him seeing them..
She is an utter disgrace.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If someone could photoshop away his beard there's one helluva chin hiding there.
Yup he's definately in the running for a role as Mr Punch (quite literally!)
1709882208140.png

---
Katie stressed that she hadn't even been looking for a relationship when she met JJ. She continued to open up further about her life, revealing that she's had "a lot of dramas" recently. Despite not sharing what these dramas were, Katie explained: "I've got a lot of dramas in my life I've got a head block, I'm seeing my therapist and seeing a consultant because my head is fuzzy and I'm coping with a lot. Some stuff I just can't cope with which are like normal stuff that people can cope with."
What a load of shite! She needed a "relationship" once SB pissed-off. It cannot cope without Bein' in Lurrrvvve or having The One #3698 in tow to show how desirable she is to ALL blokes so Mr Punch came along who was amenable to The Plan and BINGO!
"Thats the way to doo it!" - "Ize gettin' maried agen! woo hoo!!"

Considering the thing is as mad as a box of frogs even without the addition of booze and ❄, how come the SS still think its ok to leave those children with it - especially now since the wonderful grandmother has washed her hands of it all finally & legged-it to the IoW? WHY?????
And then the admission it cannot cope with normal stuff other people take in their stride? WTF???????? :mad: Well done to WSSS

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Unfiltered SB is still better looking than Lego Boy.

Her lips absolutely turn my stomach, they are the stuff of nightmares! Just totally repulsive 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That SS haven't removed the kids sadly doesn't surprise me - I've been involved with cases with significant levels of violence in the home and still removal isn't done.

AFP and PFP suddenly moving off onto their island makes me wonder if they've done this for a reason- if they are actively at MM, SS may see them as a safety net for the kids and by leaving the kids may move back higher on SS radar.

As for the fake relationship- this thread called it from the start and noone is surprised or indeed buying this pointless publicity stunt

Reactions: 44
The thing is they have a ‘nanny’ during the week and a babysitter at the weekend, so she’s probably not left alone with the kids that much. Even though the nanny is corrupt in her behaviour, there is still someone about 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
...with pointy toe and the peace sign ...
(with the odd squat in the bushes if she can get her blurple body-suit off!)
---

Ah, the mental health card being played again. Must be court soon? I wonder if IT cancelled the fashion/business thingy it's setting out her tables. When KP said 'fuzzy head' I assumed it was she's got a head cold? She was blowing her beak on a napkin :sick: and her voice is croaky. No surprise there with all that skreeking she does at 90 decibels. God, she's '0rrible.
---

I quite like that sofa though 🤭
---

Is it possible that Jett is enrolled at that calming farm school?
She is deffo building her next excuse for the get out of jail card! Or the poor me this is what my exes have done to me card!
---
The thing is they have a ‘nanny’ during the week and a babysitter at the weekend, so she’s probably not left alone with the kids that much. Even though the nanny is corrupt in her behaviour, there is still someone about 😡
Like all her kids, she gets them out for photo shoots and in B’s case when she wants maid service, rest of the time they are someone else’s responsibility/problem.

Reactions: 26
Lets await to see who else was is Sheesh last night then🧐 - is it going to be the battle of the boys? SB in one corner and JJ in the other?
Also curious as to why the Manchester thing was cancelled. Perhaps the organiser did not want a repeat of the glossies fiasco -I know if I owned a restaurant I wouldn't want her anywhere near! She reminds me of a giant slug now, devouring any man fool enough to get in her way😂
---
Hopefully with consistent contact now, their confidence will build up enough to ask to be returned to their dad full time.

Reactions: 25
Lets await to see who else was is Sheesh last night then🧐 - is it going to be the battle of the boys? SB in one corner and JJ in the other?
Also curious as to why the Manchester thing was cancelled. Perhaps the organiser did not want a repeat of the glossies fiasco -I know if I owned a restaurant I wouldn't want her anywhere near! She reminds me of a giant slug now, devouring any man fool enough to get in her way😂
Or the Neath horror show. Encouraging guests to Spit in each others mouths. Vile! Tbf I can’t see fashion students ever doing that, but that’s KFPs level of behaviour.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.