Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest
hang on she is always saying all the kids live with her(surely she would not be lying to her fans)so how can she now be saying she as not seen him for ages he either lives there or he does not she should make her mind up

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That would be a lovely idea for them to move in with Wendy, but I suspect they have been left with DL and Fenella as they are not in immediate danger:(.
Yes, I think you are right 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 21
hang on she is always saying all the kids live with her(surely she would not be lying to her fans)so how can she now be saying she as not seen him for ages he either lives there or he does not she should make her mind up
I don't think she has a mind - just mush where her brain she be.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Never read up on Paul Price's court case till just now and boy are this family dysfunctional🤢😳
He was cleared of the alleged rape (his word against hers it seems) but seemed quite happy to explain that the groping and several attempts at sex after a night out with Amy Price and the complainant and her husband, including on the way back to theirs and in the woods. 😳

He added: "I wouldn't force any woman to do anything they didn't want to."
Oh well that's OK then isn't it Amy?
Great role models🙄

It was all pretty disgusting. Whatever way you look at it he was erm.....mechanically functional and all over a very drunk woman who didn't seem to know what was going on. Why go after a woman who's barely conscious :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Doesn't Jessica Alves normally hang out with slymi fat little duck Rymi when out in London also think sink boy had a thing for JA aswell at some club.😉
JUST THOUGHT I'D PLANT THAT PICTURE IN EVERYONES HEAD OF THE FOUR OF THEM BUMPING AND GRINDING AWAY IN TRAVELODGE LATER🤣🤣🤣🤣 enjoy your dinners everyone. 😘
He’s went to sheesh

Reactions: 17
Snap! We're all bookworms in our house and I loved reading with my girls - it took us off into another world. Bunny is missing out on so much.
I thought about poor B earlier when my daughter came home from school dressed as Dora the Explorer. She was so excited to tell me about her day, how she loved being Dora, how she loved being told by her teacher and friends that her the outfit was wonderful and she looked a perfect Dora. She then told me about all the other outfits, she had a great day and kept her Dora outfit on whilst eating dinner tonight.

Skank is out again, no parent there for B to share her day with, even though B was sadly inappropriately dressed as her mother, I’m sure she had a lovely fun day, yet no parent at home to chat to about her day. Probably just the corrupt Lynn Rickwood or one of the other hired-hands looking after her. Yet still we hear the brain dead fans say Skank’s a wonderful mother. It’s so sad she’s never there for her children and I actually doubt she’s interested in B’s day at school anyway, I do think she’s that bad a mother. KH woulld have loved hearing her stories, we can guarantee that, it’s all so wrong what has happened to B & J.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
That snout of hers is collapsing. I’ve had 3 ops for a deviated septum and also a forehead flap for skin cancer, which was attached to my nose (cancer was there) and jeez mine looks 100% better than hers. I think whoever said the lip lift is to try and cover the nose damage, is right. It’s slip sliding away folks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I don't think she has a mind - just mush where her brain she be.
She's forever tripping herself up. That's what liars tend to do. Glad Junior has his mother weighed up..P will realise in time. I can honestly see the day coming when all her fmsily will turn their back on her.

Katie stressed that she hadn't even been looking for a relationship when she met JJ. She continued to open up further about her life, revealing that she's had "a lot of dramas" recently. Despite not sharing what these dramas were, Katie explained: "I've got a lot of dramas in my life I've got a head block, I'm seeing my therapist and seeing a consultant because my head is fuzzy and I'm coping with a lot. Some stuff I just can't cope with which are like normal stuff that people can cope with."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
So, after that puff piece about H earlier, The Scum have redeemed themselves, they’ve gone in really hard on her dangerous parenting allowing B online to do as she pleases. They’ve absolutely torn her a new one over it, and looks to me as they’ve lifted a lot of those critical quotes from here. Well done The Scum, that is a very damning article, they ain’t pulled their punches about B’s unsupervised online access 👏🏽

On a funny note they’ve also outed Junior as being permanently OUT, and I did like this dig, it’s deffo laughing at her…..

Junior was snapped with his age-less dad recently, celebrating Peter's 51st birthday 😂
I noticed there was only one photo of her in the article, the rest were of J with PA which tells its own story. Even the brain dead fan should be able to work things out and eventually realise she doesn't look after, nor cook for 5 children every night.

Reactions: 34
Bloody hell her top lip is almost vertical. 🤮🤢
I can't cope with looking at it!!!!
---
I thought about poor B earlier when my daughter came home from school dressed as Dora the Explorer. She was so excited to tell me about her day, how she loved being Dora, how she loved being told by her teacher and friends that her the outfit was wonderful and she looked a perfect Dora. She then told me about all the other outfits, she had a great day and kept her Dora outfit on whilst eating dinner tonight.

Skank is out again, no parent there for B to share her day with, even though B was sadly inappropriately dressed as her mother, I’m sure she had a lovely fun day, yet no parent at home to chat to about her day. Probably just the corrupt Lynn Rickwood or one of the other hired-hands looking after her. Yet still we hear the brain dead fans say Skank’s a wonderful mother. It’s so sad she’s never there for her children and I actually doubt she’s interested in B’s day at school anyway, I do think she’s that bad a mother. KH woulld have loved hearing her stories, we can guarantee that, it’s all so wrong what has happened to B & J.
It really makes me feel sad that Bunny rarely has a parent at home to listen to her when she comes home from school. It's so important for them to have someone to share their day with. Even if KP was at home, she wouldn't be interested in listening to her highs and lows. So sad when you think how much different life would be for B and J if their dad was still bringing them up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Katie stressed that she hadn't even been looking for a relationship when she met JJ. She continued to open up further about her life, revealing that she's had "a lot of dramas" recently. Despite not sharing what these dramas were, Katie explained: "I've got a lot of dramas in my life I've got a head block, I'm seeing my therapist and seeing a consultant because my head is fuzzy and I'm coping with a lot. Some stuff I just can't cope with which are like normal stuff that people can cope with."
Getting ready with the excuses for the driving cases, plus sorry I just cannot deal with BH I am to confused I have a letter from my consultant

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm totally devastated😭😭😭😭 i've just heard the news that the MCR FASHION GALA has been cancelled in view of this fact and that i am no longer going to be able to wear my very expensive designer outfit i am reluctantly putting it up for auction. 😭
IMG_20240304_174221_687~3.jpg
IMG_20240307_215426_330~3.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
SB is posing at Sheesh…i couldn’t resist, there she lurks, will he, won’t he 🤔😁….

I want you back
Don't care what I have to do
I want you back
Gotta get it through to you
I want you back
I need a driver, you’ll do
I want you back 🎶

IMG_7769.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
At last I'm on the same thread🧵😀 though on page 1. Thanks for the mention in your great recap @SmillieKylie ❤❤❤💖🤗❤🥰😘 xxxx

I miss Carl, I can't stand this new Lego head..I just can't stand the look of him, looks like a mix of Brooklyn Beckham with his beady eyes and Stephen Bear. I'm enjoying the funny comments and pics on here about him though so that's a bonus 😀💖🥰😘 xxx.

Here are some older Carl pics from my archives 😀 x

Resizer_16137232451710.jpg

Resizer_16212052287610.jpg

Resizer_16102425296190.jpg

Resizer_16254460445120.jpg

Resizer_16211120388790.jpg

Resizer_16097887132930.jpg

Resizer_16123983682190.jpg

Resizer_16103210288600.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.