Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s unreal isn’t it, I just wrote a rant about being so jaded with nothing being done about her appalling parenting and she sends B to school as herself, you can’t make it up, this is a new low, it’s unbelievable narcism 😔

My daughter chose her own outfit. She loves the books and TV shows about Dora the Explorer, so she’s gone as Dora. We made the outfit together, wish you all could
Deflection, deflection, deflection........
The state of her skin 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It seems like she knows she can so she does! She's not being shown boundaries or taught online safety, so she believes she should be able to have an account. Her mother's influence I'm afraid, and until she's away from Skankerella this behaviour will continue.
Im sure you have to use diffrent email accounts to set up a new YT how does she even know how to bleeping do this

Reactions: 19
It seems like she knows she can so she does! She's not being shown boundaries or taught online safety, so she believes she should be able to have an account. Her mother's influence I'm afraid, and until she's away from Skankerella this behaviour will continue.
The school even ran an online safety event a few weeks ago, so the message is not getting through

At least as B is seeing KH again, he can have a one to one chat with her amd advise

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Latest
So, after that puff piece about H earlier, The Scum have redeemed themselves, they’ve gone in really hard on her dangerous parenting allowing B online to do as she pleases. They’ve absolutely torn her a new one over it, and looks to me as they’ve lifted a lot of those critical quotes from here. Well done The Scum, that is a very damning article, they ain’t pulled their punches about B’s unsupervised online access 👏🏽

On a funny note they’ve also outed Junior as being permanently OUT, and I did like this dig, it’s deffo laughing at her…..

Junior was snapped with his age-less dad recently, celebrating Peter's 51st birthday 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Love this 🤣🤣 dig at old skank ig post about being an author..this lady tt shows skank what it means to be an author
Skankys booked were churned out one after another very telling no new books since the lady died that was her ghostwriter but KP takes all the creditbfor hervautobiographys are written in a very childish way as well if you compare them to other peoples autobiographys are written

Reactions: 25
It isn't working in the slightest! He looks like he wants to run a mile half the time! I don't think we have even seen him look her in eyes for very long have we? She may be his type in light of her plastic bits etc. but I'll bet her behaviour is scaring him off big time, even as fake boyfriend.
I do actually think he’s thick enough to marry her for the fame and we know he doesn’t take marriage vows seriously.

• Haha
View attachment 2801395
FFS, now lashes and lips again. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
And why does she do this?
Every treatment just makes her look worse.
Her looks are fading and she is aging exponentially.
My 92year old mother has better skin than her😁
I think in some level she is conscious of how awful she is as a person and instead of working on that, improving her behavior and her mental health, she trys to improve her external self... and fails miserably😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So, after that puff piece about H earlier, The Scum have redeemed themselves, they’ve gone in really hard on her dangerous parenting allowing B online to do as she pleases. They’ve absolutely torn her a new one over it, and looks to me as they’ve lifted a lot of those critical quotes from here. Well done The Scum, that is a very damning article, they ain’t pulled their punches about B’s unsupervised online access 👏🏽

On a funny note they’ve also outed Junior as being permanently OUT, and I did like this dig, it’s deffo laughing at her…..

Junior was snapped with his age-less dad recently, celebrating celebrating Peter's 51st birthday 😂
Wonder when she last saw Junior must of been ages ago hopefully hes seen her tue colours P not been about lately either lol and she too busy chasing the new egg to bother about J&B 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
What caused the bust up I wonder?
AFP got pissed-off that skank is running about like a mad slag again, doing coke and generally being worse than her usual obnoxious Meeeeee, to which she ignored the matriarch's sagely words and carried on regardless :) AFP told PFP to get his arse in gear and off they trundled in the motorhome to plague the IoW :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yeah and PP and AFP finally leaving the MM after a bust up with KP. In fact KFP told her she ‘never wants to see her again’
Why WTF happened
---
I
So if she's apparently been seeing JJ for months - is Sink Boy yet another guy she's cheated on?
think she was cheating thats why he went mental and fucked off New Year
---

Junior was snapped with his age-less dad recently, celebrating celebrating Peter's 51st birthday 😂
Just seen a comment in the Fail saying Manchester gig is cancelked 2moz dont know if its true

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
AFP got pissed-off that skank is running about like a mad slag again, doing coke and generally being worse than her usual obnoxious Meeeeee, to which she ignored the matriarch's sagely words and carried on regardless :) AFP told PFP to get his arse in gear and off they trundled in the motorhome to plague the IoW :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
OMG! Do you mean they are on the way to my island already? Will have to keep a look out as they may be shopping in our supermarkets. Doubt they will be in my nearest one as they will have to pay in the village carpark and the other one has a large carpark - 10 minute walk for me:) Pity the poor people who live in Yarmouth, but at least when its foggy and she is visiting Mum, she will be stuck over here as the ferries can't always run...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She definitely has scars where they were shown. The scars are towards the back and bottom of the foot so not usually seen. When she was in Thailand with a stinking plaster on, the scar could be seen. The video of her having stitches out, she's in a real hospital and I googled the names of the doctors ages ago, they are real NHS staff, she can't fake that. I genuinely think she broke her feet. She's just exaggerated the impact of the injures to generate headlines and sympathy.

View attachment 2801533 View attachment 2801536
My eyes 👀 😩
Those bleeping shoes are the worst shoes I've ever seen.

• Haha
You really are my fav contributor to this thread Rita

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.