Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly Willow I’m at the point now that unless Skank does something really horrific and clearly dangerous, B & J are not going to be released from her feckless care. I’m dismayed to hear that B is still online posting stuff unsupervised, that girl will be targeted now, I have no doubt about that, I can’t even think about what she is interacting with, it’s shocking no one will stop this, and I include Edna in this, that woman is really pissing me off as much Skank these days, she’s the very definition of an enabler.

The children and KH have been totally failed by the system. Despite Skank clearly lying, making false claims against KH, failing to comply with authorities, allowed to take J completely taken out of education, employing corrupt Lynne Rickwood to work the system, now abandoning them for a fake relationship and endless work and pleasure trips away, leaving them with others ( unbelievably corrupt Lynn Rickwwood and Fenella at weekends by sounds of it) still they reside with her 😔

Easter is coming, guarantee the situation will still be the same, SS have been useless, the court process, yeah I know the reasons for it, but it’s unacceptably slow and I’m at the point now I doubt they will be taken from her, despite the clear harm she is causing them. I think both have been irreparably harmed now, J turned against his father, their teenage years will be very difficult going forward whatever happens now, far worse if they stay with her. Sorry to be so bleak, people can disagree with me, but I’m just so exhausted watching on and seeing the complete failure of the system in addressing this situation and even with all the evidence against her, still nothing has changed. My patience has worn out completely now, I’m tired of wishful thinking and hopes something will happen soon, nothing changes. The Lynn Rickwood thing should have finished it, but no, we are two months into 2024 and still no change, it just ain’t happening. I hope I’m proved very wrong, but I now accept she‘s beaten the system, I just find it all so sad she has been able to do this 😔
I understand how you feel @SmillieKylie ❤. It's almost impossible to keep the faith when you have no idea what's going on and if things are moving in KH's favour. The wheels are aren't just turning slowly, they're almost at full stop. I also don't understand how things didn't step up a little once the DL thing came to light, I naively thought that they would want to be seen to be doing the right thing and move things along a little to compensate. It's looks more likely that they have covered it up and are trying to sweep it under the carpet.
The only hope is now that her behaviour is progressively getting worse and the red tops are reporting on it - more pressure will come to bear on the powers that be to bring things to a conclusion. Unfortunately, I am guessing that the immense costs involved are also a fly in the ointment.
Her spite is beyond all reason now. I was hoping that with her wanting to spend time with her new egg, she would be more amenable to letting them go. It truly would be nice to see her getting her comeuppance at last instead of her constant two fingers at the system.
Hopefully the HMRC will be the ones to bring her down - soon.
---
Both kids still love KH 👍 please know that 100% I still have hope. I know it doesn’t look that way. 😘
Thank you for that @DC16 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sadly Willow I’m at the point now that unless Skank does something really horrific and clearly dangerous, I believe B & J are not going to be released from her feckless care. I’m dismayed to hear that B is still online posting stuff unsupervised, that girl will be targeted now, I have no doubt about that, I can’t even think about what she is interacting with, it’s shocking no one will stop this, and I include Edna in this, that woman is really pissing me off as much Skank these days, she’s the very definition of an enabler.

The children and KH have been totally failed by the system. Despite Skank clearly lying, making false claims against KH, failing to comply with authorities, allowed to take J completely taken out of education, employing corrupt Lynne Rickwood to work the system, now abandoning them for a fake relationship and endless work and pleasure trips away, leaving them with others ( unbelievably corrupt Lynn Rickwwood and Fenella at weekends by sounds of it) still they reside with her 😔

Easter is coming, guarantee the situation will still be the same, they will still be with her. SS have been useless, the court process, yeah I know the reasons for it, but it’s unacceptably slow and I’m at the point now I doubt they will be taken from her, despite the clear harm she is causing them. I think both have been irreparably harmed now, J turned against his father, their teenage years will be very difficult going forward whatever happens now, far worse if they stay with her. Sorry to be so bleak, people can disagree with me, but I’m just so exhausted watching on and seeing the complete failure of the system in addressing this situation and even with all the evidence against her, still nothing has changed. My patience has worn out completely now, I’m tired of wishful thinking and hopes something will happen soon, nothing changes. The Lynn Rickwood thing should have finished it, but no, we are two months into 2024 and still no change, it just ain’t happening. I hope I’m proved very wrong, but I now accept she‘s beaten the system, I just find it all so sad she has been able to do this 😔
She hasn't beaten the system, the system has defended & protected her.
No matter how much she owrs, how many driving offences accrue or laws & restraining orders she breaches, she won't go to jail.
And the excuse will be she has 5 kids to look after & provide for.
Despite never being at home, 2 living with PA and H kept by the tax payer, not all enablers belong to the Price Clan, our Courts and SS are full of them and the legal system exists to punish the weak & protect the scum of society.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
This weeks pod.
Apparently lots of people excited for the podcast show. Outfits for the show SFP will be in jeans, trainers and a blazer/s, KFP is going to be sparkly. 🙄
JJ: Are you in a relationship, she is now official, they were seeing each other, but not official. Maybe next week she will talk about how long they have been messaging and seeing each other. She wasn’t looking for a relationship.
Still calling the tv show Breakthrough, instead of Breathtaking 🙄
The photoshoot she did the other week was for her book cover. It’s natural, white top, jeans, bare-feet, she has day of release, done videos for interviews for it.
She’s recorded LaLa podcast, Jo Bags (?) Elizabeth Day, who wants her back. 🙄
SFP has had some dickheads in her dms this week, called her Laura, who commented on her appearance (this was out on here a while back) they are both having a swear about her. SFP says she would never have a go about another woman’s appearance….
KFP, is shouting about international Woman’s day, very loudly, oi oi… 😩 both trying to sing, my cat sounds better.
MAFS Australia, she loves it (probably already messaging one) mentioned JJ didn’t want to go to the reunion show.
CBB, said she has been asked to go bit on the side, not sure of date.
Has her studio dates booked in with Scarlet Lee, ready for her tour and music events she is doing over the summer, recording 3 club classics and singing her own. Had a meeting yesterday about a tv show, if she gets it, she’s very excited.
VIP page advert. You can watch the whole pod show now.
Bunny comes in with something for the snack tray and she asks her to make her a cup of tea.
The double numbers manifested, more doors are opening for her, all positive thinking.
There are a lot of dramas going on in her life at the moment, seeing therapist tomorrow, as she keeps that up, her head is fuzzy. Somethings she can’t cope with at the moment (probably means court) Her bathroom is being done at the moment and getting a new bed, she doesn’t know where it’s coming from, she has ordered loads of frogs and stickers for Harvey’s bedroom as he is coming home Monday, SFP went to see H at college, his room was tidy and quiet, H was very quiet (apparently keeps messaging her saying he is missing her) so says she will be knackered. Bunny brings her cup of tea, she moans it’s not very hot. She’s been so busy, taken kids bowling, Bunny cantering on the horse. All family stuff this week, now she’s trying to blag a free trip to the Cotswold, SFP said she would email them.
She’s now opening a toy from A kinder egg and puts on a stupid voice to Bunny.
AFP gave SFP a cabinet that was in KFP’s annexe, there’s a dildo in there. Not for KP, she likes the real thing.
Questions, breakfast, loves boiled eggs for breakfast.
Does she ever wish she wasn’t famous, no, always wanted to be. She loves her job, a people person, just doesn’t love some of the stuff that comes with it when you’re famous.
If you could go back in time, what would you do, some of the men she has been with.
She needs to put loads of stuff on Vinted. Jett likes Nike, Bunny likes stuff from Berska, H&M and Next.
How do you prepare for when your children leave home? She hasn’t seen Junior for ages, she has messaged him, he hasn’t got a car at the moment, she was devastated, heartbroken when H left home, but she got her life back as she was his full time carer. It’s an emptiness. Princess wants to do a podcast with her.
Viewers questions. 🥱
She doesn’t have time to always make an effort, would rather spend quality time with the kids.
KFP filters pictures and has had work done, there’s a pressure.
She wanted to go to the gym tonight, but has been working all day, so would feel guilty as not fair on the kids. 🙄🙄🙄
Jett is always outside (mmmmm, not sure I believe that)
Its always worth a laugh though as it goes through the Crapcast List of Bullshit for the delight of it's "fans".

Do we take it that its also packed in Deeplop in case the BH detectives find out about the thousands of £s it cribbed-in there, instead its transferred this lucrative Rubbish-Mart over to Vinted to try to evade them catching her flogging crap again?
Perhaps she's collecting all the used tampons again as the Speshul Extwa Gyft for the 'andbags it'll be flogging?? :ROFLMAO::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Looks like new JYY pictures while Jeyda with her yesterday
Oh my gosh the filters have gone into overdrive on these pictures 🤣🤣🤣 her head looks stuck on a slimmer body not forgetting her face been heavily faceapped too..
Her Shadows are giving it away

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2799859
Responsible right after AFP was in hospital
Settings look nice but They are a huge Blot on the landscape
My Thoughts and Prayers are with the residents of the IOW 🙏🙏🙏
They find a lot of dinosaur bones on the Isle of Wight. Iron Lung better not reman static for too long or she'll find herself excavated and in the local museum.....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sadly Willow I’m at the point now that unless Skank does something really horrific and clearly dangerous, I believe B & J are not going to be released from her feckless care. I’m dismayed to hear that B is still online posting stuff unsupervised, that girl will be targeted now, I have no doubt about that, I can’t even think about what she is interacting with, it’s shocking no one will stop this, and I include Edna in this, that woman is really pissing me off as much Skank these days, she’s the very definition of an enabler.

Easter is coming, guarantee the situation will still be the same, they will still be with her. SS have been useless, the court process, yeah I know the reasons for it, but it’s unacceptably slow and I’m at the point now I doubt they will be taken from her, despite the clear harm she is causing them. I think both have been irreparably harmed now, J turned against his father, their teenage years will be very difficult going forward whatever happens now, far worse if they stay with her. Sorry to be so bleak, people can disagree with me, but I’m just so exhausted watching on and seeing the complete failure of the system in addressing this situation and even with all the evidence against her, still nothing has changed. My patience has worn out completely now, I’m tired of wishful thinking and hopes something will happen soon, nothing changes. The Lynn Rickwood thing should have finished it, but no, we are two months into 2024 and still no change, it just ain’t happening. I hope I’m proved very wrong, but I now accept she‘s beaten the system, I just find it all so sad she has been able to do this 😔
Take heart in what DC said Smillie. 😘 She knows what's going on. Even though this has been nearly 2 years of hell KP has put the kids through, it's still only 8 months since the fake allegations against Kieran were dropped, so how could things start in earnest until then. Final custody hearings can take 12 months to happen at the best of times. Hopefully the next couple of months will bring real progress. She still has the other court appearances coming up and is spiralling on the booze and ❄ as we can all see! She is doing herself absolutely no favours in regards to providing stability or a home for the kids, and that might become critical soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When she models clothes for JYY, I really wonder who thinks that they look so good they must actually buy them!
She doesn't make any of the clothes look tempting. Her little twiglet legs and her top heavy torso just create a comic character which no-one can relate to. I know her brain dead followers probably purchase this stuff but I'm sure it's not attracting any sales from people that actually enjoy buying cheap clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Both kids still love KH 👍 please know that 100% I still have hope. I know it doesn’t look that way. 😘
Thanks DC, I always take on board what you say, and I know things take a ridiculous amount of time these days, sadly time those children don’t have, but it does reassure me that something will happen, and maybe I’m very wrong.

It’s just knowing the damage she has done to them, continues to do, seeing the brain dead lot still saying she’s a wonderful mother despite being so far away from being that, I’m just so jaded with it all. Month after month passes, her behaviour getting worse, she’s now virtually abandoning them for days on end, and still nothing changes. As I write this she’s posted a pic of B dressed as her for national book day, FFS 😔 I’m exhausted with seeing it, damage occurring in plain sight, but on it goes. Saying that, I hope you right, but it has to happen soon, just seeing what she’s posted on IG shows the trouble they are in. Kylie’s not too good with keeping the faith about this anymore x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
What about a book Bunny actually likes? What about her own likes and preferences. This woman is shocking how she is trying to push Bunny into being a version of her. This is new levels of right in your face! KP's books detail her adult exploits, slagging off her exes including Bunny's dad ⁉
It's appalling. New level of narcissism unlocked. My youngest is off school ill and absolutely gutted that he can't take part in his last WBD. he had so much fun picking out a favourite character from one of his books and then we made the costume together. What she's done here is incredibly revealing of her true self.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Wiki 40 is online :)
---

It'll be another sausage-skin outfit with sparkly bits glued on and some more lovely boots that Bunty ordered from Ali Baba or Wish for £3.50
Oh and four bits of duct tape for where her raspberries are supposed to be.................................
Well we know she love's a penis, so she could go really sophisticated and dress as a 'riding the penis'
1709805587688.png

OR, just as what looks like a Red raw knob penis
1709805664603.png

Something to disguise the fact she has NO nip's, tassels instead :
1709805725090.png

And IF 'JohnBoy' is going with her, we know she love's her latest bed mate's to dress like her, they could both make Harvey very happy & go as frogs:
1709806332920.png

It will be very interesting to see what 'smart' dress attire she'll wear 🤣 (n)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What about a book Bunny actually likes? What about her own likes and preferences. This woman is shocking how she is trying to push Bunny into being a version of her. This is new levels of right in your face! KP's books detail her adult exploits, slagging off her exes including Bunny's dad ⁉
She's absolutely shameless 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
DC has KP really published 54 books?
Note i didn’t say written
I think so. Just a long list of shite including some kid's pony books allegedly.
---
I just came here to say

what the actual duck is wrong with this narcissist duck.

FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!
It's quite disturbing. Not only does KP want her to dress like her but she wants her to do all the adult poses and pouts too. It's like Jon Benet Ramsey :sick: :sick: :sick: I've seen kids dressing up for this book day, all having fun and looking like kids. B meanwhile is posing like her glamma mowdil mother 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.