Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got another gig, entrepreneur, gotta laugh really, who are these twats giving her work, she’s a f*cking bankrupt for many years now, FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️

The train video was today, she has the same voice on her latest IG video, and I think I can hear H in the background, he’s with her. She has lost her voice, she has got some sort of cold or ❄ throat, probably a combination

View attachment 2799785
Ask her about business? Like her failed companies and written off company debts, her huge personal debt of 3 million and her huge tax debt of nearly a million 🤪

As for her throat and voice. She's playing with fire. Constantly snorting which can lead to nose, throat and lung problems tissue death etc and infections, then constantly vaping which won't allow her to heal. She's drinking loads and who knows what else she uses to 'come down'.
Plenty of stars better than her have died an early death due to living on the edge. George Michael 53, Whitney Houston 48. Your body isn't invincible.
---
View attachment 2799859
Responsible right after AFP was in hospital
Settings look nice but They are a huge Blot on the landscape
My Thoughts and Prayers are with the residents of the IOW 🙏🙏🙏
He's just addressing his stepdaugter.

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 22.20.19.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
UM, putting carrots in your flower water , um …. Ummmmmm?
I suppose at least they aren’t beige.
Good God, is this what Edna's house looks like? She's banned me, not sure whether to be sad or happy I can't see her terrible dress sense and style anymore. Does she still have the awful children's clothes company?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s got another gig, entrepreneur, gotta laugh really, who are these twats giving her work, she’s a f*cking bankrupt for many years now, FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️

The train video was today, she has the same voice on her latest IG video, and I think I can hear H in the background, he’s with her. She has lost her voice, she has got some sort of cold or ❄ throat, probably a combination

View attachment 2799785
Is this an early bleeping April fools joke who is she to give out any buisness advice give me bleeping strength

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe this inspired the latest story about the exes staging an intervention? Not an original thought in her head!

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 22.47.51.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 22.47.57.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I’ve looked into this Nottingham entrepreneur thing she’s signed up to, whilst idly watching a film tonight 😁 It’s a small restaurant (From WebsiteWith seating for 75, dining at Cleaver & Wake is available by booking only) and tickets are just £55. There is a Live Band, a solo saxophonist, a burlesque performer, and a hoop dancer also appearing at the event, all have to be paid, and then there’s venue hire and food costs on top, there’s also an all black-smart dress code 😁 The woman running it friends with Katona…hmmmm🤦🏽‍♀️🤔 Skank must be being paid peanuts, why is she taking on such low paid things as this, again it’s really odd, and I haven’t even mentioned she is no authority on being an entrepreneur anyway, she’s clueless, her success over the years is down to others, Darth Jeyda and to a certain extent Edna and Jess are running the show for her now, Skank just does whatever they give her. Why is someone as lazy as Skank doing something like this for a few hundred quid, cos that’s all they can be paying her 🤔

IMG_7755.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So I’ve looked into this Nottingham entrepreneur thing she’s signed up to, whilst idly watching a film tonight 😁 It’s a small restaurant (From WebsiteWith seating for 75, dining at Cleaver & Wake is available by booking only) and tickets are just £55. There is a Live Band, a solo saxophonist, a burlesque performer, and a hoop dancer also appearing at the event, all have to be paid, and then there’s venue hire and food costs on top, there’s also an all black-smart dress code 😁 The woman running it friends with Katona…hmmmm🤦🏽‍♀️🤔 Skank must be being paid peanuts, why is she taking on such low paid things as this, again it’s really odd, and I haven’t even mentioned she is no authority on being an entrepreneur anyway, she’s clueless, her success over the years is down to others, Darth Jeyda and to a certain extent Edna and Jess are running the show for her now, Skank just does whatever they give her. Why is someone as lazy as Skank doing something like this for a few hundred quid, cos that’s all they can be paying her 🤔

View attachment 2800047
Money laundering? Xx

Reactions: 26
Skanks been trying for a baby since 2017 when she was still with Kieran, skanks done the baby bullshit with every man since think she dried up after Bunny was born and hit the menopause around 38-40 years old.
Too much ❄ and booze in her system, Stan; not to mention the scabby, crusty bits from many infections 🤢
Methinks Lego-Brick-Bonce would need a few 🍺🍷🥃🍸🍹🍾 before he clambers upon.
They could the by-product Baby~Sham!
---
Conceived Inafield
🐰 Infield!
---
The secret egg hunt continues...
Kipper copped off with a nu egg for the night. They got up
Well done to the source and the Sun, More shaming of Skanky and her complete lack of parenting skills please.
Mummy dearest doesn't appear to be taking any notice of what her little girl is up to. Gotta ask; who and why is someone there recording what Bunny is doing? For proof?
---
I had an early medical menopause and have been told to take HRT until I’m 55, if that helps at all 😘
---

I think that is classed as early menopause though?
The average menopausal age is 50.
---
She wishes her ex’s stage her an intervention
... led by AFP and Kippers' Ferapist they'll be singing "They're coming to take you away haha, to the funny farm" 🎶
I forget the rest of the words to that crazy, funny song.
She'll be straitjacketed and hauled into the little 🚐 with ◽ wheels!
---
Possibly our lovely @DC16?
The very clever Mr. Jaynie Day?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2799785
'I'll be answering all your questions and answers" 🤣🤣🤣 ffs what a thick twit
I was going to say that. Then she say’s I’ll be answering all your questions about becoming an entrepreneur. She is better qualified to answer questions on how to loose it all and become a double bankrupt!
---
She knows as much about being an entrepreneur as she does about being a parent , nothing. Who the duck is going to take advice off her. She can’t keep her own paperwork in order. Her mum sorted her car insurance. Jesus take the wheel
lol, or not as the case maybe (mum & the insurance) let’s see what the outcome of the next driving court case. Is it on the 12th?

Reactions: 19

View attachment 2800047
brunch is a late morning/early afternoon thing.
not half four.
odd...

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2800047
The woman behind it is running an MLM/pyramid scheme.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
As I said previously, mummy is at home and encouraging Bunny to film & post stuff knowing that it will cause mental pain & anguish to the father.
The ugly old bleep needs to cause distress to others so as she can feel something, anything, herself.
As long as 'it' is wasting oxygen, this will never end as it's plainly obvious that nobody is prepared to do anything about it.
I cannot find the words to truly express my disgust at this loathsome piece of shite, or it's family nor the foul waste of skin that is the bent SW, Dim Lyn.
If only the whole lot of them could quietly drop dead the world would be a better place!
Authorities/SS must know Bunny is posting. It's now been alerted & reported by main Redtops. Clearly, no matter what Bunny is doing is wrong on so many level's, encouraged by KFP, yet STILL nothing is being done. As I've said before, after F4J post & the BENT social worker situation, I really thought SS would pull their finger out quickly to resolve this terrible situation & remove J & B from KFP & return them to Kieran. 16 months later, after she took them, they are still there. What is happening? Even if there are on going court actions, SS have a duty of care & safe guarding issues towards the kids. Totally unacceptable & very worrying. KFP is hardly at home, now wooing the latest DICK & travelling all over the place for publicity. Unacceptable that the kids are being left with whoever is available to look after them, when they could be living a loving, clean, safe life with their Daddy & Michelle. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
View attachment 2799859
Responsible right after AFP was in hospital
Settings look nice but They are a huge Blot on the landscape
My Thoughts and Prayers are with the residents of the IOW 🙏🙏🙏
Thats property values gone down the toilet with the arrival of Clan Grifter :)
---
Is this an early bleeping April fools joke who is she to give out any buisness advice give me bleeping strength
Maybe the BH lot can get sum tikketts then ask her all those questions she won't reply to in Court?
---

View attachment 2800047
I'm bemused thinking about what couture creation (from JYY) it'll turn up in bearing in mind the ensemble it showed up almost-wearing to the Dublin fiasco, with the "evening wear" dress code.
God knows what it'll wear to this farce!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Authorities/SS must know Bunny is posting. It's now been alerted & reported by main Redtops. Clearly, no matter what Bunny is doing is wrong on so many level's, encouraged by KFP, yet STILL nothing is being done. As I've said before, after F4J post & the BENT social worker situation, I really thought SS would pull their finger out quickly to resolve this terrible situation & remove J & B from KFP & return them to Kieran. 16 months later, after she took them, they are still there. What is happening? Even if there are on going court actions, SS have a duty of care & safe guarding issues towards the kids. Totally unacceptable & very worrying. KFP is hardly at home, now wooing the latest DICK & travelling all over the place for publicity. Unacceptable that the kids are being left with whoever is available to look after them, when they could be living a loving, clean, safe life with their Daddy & Michelle. :mad:
Its almost as if the SS are waiting until something absolutely terrible happens inevitably then they'll be all "Lessons learned etc..................".
After the Lynne Rickwood Social Wanker episoides one might have thought they'd get their arses in gear FINALLY, yet it seems not when nothing has changed oiver the 16 months since skank stole those kids in cahoots with her tame Spcial Wanker. :mad: WHY?????

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
brunch is a late morning/early afternoon thing.
not half four.
odd...
Totally flower. 100% she won’t answer entrapeneur questions like an entrapeneur. She’ll swear her way through a couple of questions and then she’ll just grab the mic and scream HANOOOOOOOO 🎶 We need roving reporter!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2800047
Dress code ’smart’ …. can’t wait to see what Skanky rolls up in this time 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just had a thought,
Just had a thought Willow, when you said Daddy & Michelle & not Dad & Stepmum- I wonder if one of the main reasons skank is being so spiteful is that she knows K&M are unlikely to go ahead with a wedding until the kids are involved? We know she doesn't care for the kids & she's hardly ever there, J&P both have a new stepmum, I reckon she is so bitter and twisted she wants to prevent them getting married somehow & this is the last means of control. I am not even sure it's to spite Kieran any more, I think it's more aimed at Michelle.

In November 2022, The sun reported on how happy the couple are & looking forward to their wedding https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-prices-ex-kieran-hayler-28478792 this was around the time of CW split after cheating accusations. No way was she letting them get wed!

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.