Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it her who Always wants engagement, marriage and kids. The eggs don,t talk about it and who the duck talks about marriage after such a short time, we all not it,s not love cos all she loves is herself her image and ❄
Well he was willing to marry someone he had never met so I guess that's why she's hooked up with him, thinks he will be an easy one to persuade to go through with a wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think the last time she competed her horse was back in 2019 jumping a course of about 2'6 at Felbridge, quite a way to go to reach Olympic level!

I recall a conversation a few years back that skanky had with a with a horsey friend of mine, she was saying that she wanted to get out competing but was moaning she couldn't without the press all turning up. The horsey friend told her "well if you insist on drawing attention to yourself by driving a bright pink horsebox what do you expect!", "if you really don't want to be noticed then just get yourself an old Landrover and trailer", that was never going to happen!

I wonder when was the last time she actually got up first thing in the morning, fed her horses and mucked them all out before work 😂 Us true horse lovers and owners do this 365 days a year, we don't have paid lackeys to do it for us and wouldn't want that even if we could afford it. Skanky just wants to play horses occasionally and when there's a photo opportunity.
Right now me and 2 friends are working our arses off practising for low level dressage tests at a comp end of this month ... we all work full time and are DIY with our horses 7 days a week ... I have Fibromyalgia and my day starts at 5am mucking out my boys and riding my youngster before work which is 9to5 ... I then go back to muck them out again ... aside from this I run my own business on top of a full time job ... no sympathy requested ... but Kipper is a lazy entitled bleep with no real understanding of what hardwork is ... ESPECIALLY when horses and a dream of competeing are in the mix .. duck off Kipper
---
The few hairs on me legs,very fair Probably effin grey,you do lose a lot of hair as you get older,no hair under arms at all now and………👀🫢
Despite wearing wigs due to hairloss I am very hairy everywhere else 🤣🤣 If I could be arsed with spending money and time on a hair transplant there would be plenty to go at 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I hope they do!!! If any of her exes are reading this please PLEASE stage an intervention for any man she ever gets in contact with again.
FFS! What the hell sort of "Intervention" could they possibly make to stop the thing "marrying" any bloody idiot that falls into it's trap?
Its allegedly A Grown Woman and therefore of free will to "marry" anybody it wants to - hell it can marry itself basically which is basically all its EVER really loved in 45 years - why on earth would the Ex Husband Club give a tit if it marries again?
Methinks its under the misapprehension that ANY of the Escapees give a shiny shite whatever muppet she's got lined-up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Um … ummm….ummmm
You know what - don't all get too alarmed or anything, I am about to say something nice about Edna. I think she has really beautiful skin and a lovely English Rose complexion...even tho she's a bleep!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Can I also say ... regards Olympians ... how dare Kipper pretend she was ever good enough... I have a friend who represented the UK at the Olympics in martial arts ...later qualified as diet consultant... I had to examine to her why her clients who aimed to 'go the gym' everyday weren't losing weight ... her experience of going the gym every day meant being CARRIED BACK TO THE CAR after a session... Olympic atheletes are elite regardless of the sport ... I am aiming to qualify for grand prix dressage with my youngster, thats the highest level, it will take years of very hard work and that is STILL not being an Olympian ... anyway Kipper needs to fk off

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You know what - don't all get too alarmed or anything, I am about to say something nice about Edna. I think she has really beautiful skin and a lovely English Rose complexion...even tho she's a bleep!
I think it’s the filter…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I leave this here while I do more catching up as still quite behind 😃💖 x

Resizer_17096795981821.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
FFS! What the hell sort of "Intervention" could they possibly make to stop the thing "marrying" any bloody idiot that falls into it's trap?
Its allegedly A Grown Woman and therefore of free will to "marry" anybody it wants to - hell it can marry itself basically which is basically all its EVER really loved in 45 years - why on earth would the Ex Husband Club give a tit if it marries again?
Methinks its under the misapprehension that ANY of the Escapees give a shiny shite whatever muppet she's got lined-up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She's "free to love again"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Right now me and 2 friends are working our arses off practising for low level dressage tests at a comp end of this month ... we all work full time and are DIY with our horses 7 days a week ... I have Fibromyalgia and my day starts at 5am mucking out my boys and riding my youngster before work which is 9to5 ... I then go back to muck them out again ... aside from this I run my own business on top of a full time job ... no sympathy requested ... but Kipper is a lazy entitled bleep with no real understanding of what hardwork is ... ESPECIALLY when horses and a dream of competeing are in the mix .. duck off Kipper
---

Despite wearing wigs due to hairloss I am very hairy everywhere else 🤣🤣 If I could be arsed with spending money and time on a hair transplant there would be plenty to go at 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is that all - well you are not managing your time very well are you? Perhaps you need a one-to-one with Entrepreneur Kipper, she will show you how you could at least be doing tiktoks at 11pm, Equine Vet online training between 12- 2am, that leaves 3 hours snow & vodka time & at least a couple of hours early evening to cook a roast, walk dogs and volunteer at a hospice 😁 😁

(Obvs joking - you put kipper to shame - lots of luck with your dressage x 👏💪)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This will please @Rita Chevrolet. From the crackling fire, she's burning green wood...! (also, I can't help thinking that the mantlepiece is just a haven for dust.... but perhaps she dusts it every day when she isn't out buying tomatoes and new kitchens....)

View attachment 2799276
Can I just say that we have a logburner - the bloody thing churns out so much dust that Edna will spend half her day wiping it up, especially off the mantlepiece where all her silly nicknacks and that ludicrous festoon thing will be coated in DUST! Daily!
---
Conceived Inafield
Bus-stop Bicycle-Shed Haystack Infield
---
Skanks been trying for a baby since 2017 when she was still with Kieran, skanks done the baby bullshit with every man since think she dried up after Bunny was born and hit the menopause around 38-40 years old.
Nobody has The Rite Stuff to knock-up the skank! Its probably her rancid "department" that eradicates the Little Swimmers on entry - a bit like a blast of Domestos up there; Kills 99% of all known germs DEAD

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
H deflection
Errrrrrr, Harvey loving me taking him to video and take pictures blah blah. This should read Harvey had a lovely day videoing the trains. No need to mention herself. Like her, just not necessary!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Errrrrrr, Harvey loving me taking him to video and take pictures blah blah. This should read Harvey had a lovely day videoing the trains. No need to mention herself. Like her, just not necessary!
Also didn't mention H's carer who brought him and was probably there with them at the station and Jeyda who drove her to train station just to get skank some good mummy points and some deflection from her behaviour and sniffle ❄ cold. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 43
TBH I think Tiiaamii is a million times more cringe than Princess is any day! :ROFLMAO:
wanst it made up because KP refused to have petes muns name if it didn't include the lung thief's. So they blended their names together, poor girl

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.