Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see why a bully at school would know about her not seeing her brother, it has Skank all over it imo.
---

An intervention?! Pete doesn't speak to her at all. Carl won't want to see her, Kieran won't want to see her as she has the restraining order against Michelle. How on god's green earth could any of them stage an intervention? None of them are legally responsible for her at all.

She's completely paranoid and bonkers!

The worst any of the exes could do is ask for some sort of court order to stop her involving the kids in her marriage charade. There is no way they could actually stop her getting married.
---
Wow there's been a fair few interventions! I think it's safe to say they've all worked a treat 😅

View attachment 2799158
View attachment 2799159
View attachment 2799160
Nah she’s too far gone for an intervention I was hoping it would be an intervention for the nu egg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I couldn’t give a duck about him,he bleeping knows what’s she’s like.He just wants.££££
I agree Dolly. So long as J&B are taken of the firing line of her and JJ dramas and back with KH. I have no fears about her having another child naturally. I am sure she can’t, but if JJ finds his voice and decides he wants kids I can’t imagine what she’d do to get one to hang on to and manipulate him.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I've said this before but the names she wants for her kids, they're like characters from a fairy tale or a cartoon not real people. She expects the boy to be a certain character like the hero or Prince , the girl's to be fluffy and cute - Bunny and Princess :sick:
She wanted to call one 'Disney' :ROFLMAO:
Wonder if she'll still want to slither one out called 'Miracle' 🤭
---
My grandad used to say "Like a fart in a colander.................................."
Imagine them all trapped in that suit when they went sking. 🤢
---
I'm amazed that Princess has stuck with her cringy name, Her nickname, Bista, would single her out just as much without making people heave and be far more attractive.
I did notice that Pete refers to her as Tiaamii

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree Dolly. So long as J&B are taken of the firing line of her and JJ dramas and back with KH. I have no fears about her having another child naturally. I am sure she can’t, but if JJ finds his voice and decides he wants kids I can’t imagine what she’d do to get one to hang on to and manipulate him.
She’s got no chance I think,I wouldn’t be surprised if her periods have stopped or but here and there..Nooo bleeping way would she admit that..to any one,that will be a massive fuckit for her.Her saying she’s ‘on’ I think are lies,she may get one here and there but not regular.Someone like cunty would never say.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Edna needs to moisturise those scabby lips of hers.. 🤢and she kisses her kid with that gob.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This will please @Rita Chevrolet. From the crackling fire, she's burning green wood...! (also, I can't help thinking that the mantlepiece is just a haven for dust.... but perhaps she dusts it every day when she isn't out buying tomatoes and new kitchens....)

1709745353148.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She’s got no chance I think,I wouldn’t be surprised if her periods have stopped or but here and there..Nooo bleeping way would she admit that..to any one,that will be a massive fuckit for her.Her saying she’s ‘on’ I think are lies,she may get one here and there but not regular.Someone like cunty would never say.
Skanks been trying for a baby since 2017 when she was still with Kieran, skanks done the baby bullshit with every man since think she dried up after Bunny was born and hit the menopause around 38-40 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nah she’s too far gone for an intervention I was hoping it would be an intervention for the nu egg
It all seems like a paranoid fantasy. Kieran and Pete would care about their kids, that's it. She really flatters herself that they'd want to get involved in her life otherwise 😅 .

If Legohead's mum turned up it would be just like when Petula was with that young lad called Clint in Dinnerladies. His mum turned up to intervene and he ran off with someone his own age 😁

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 17.26.21.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh sorry but no wonder I adore that Renault ad,it’s Erasure..❤❤Sorry I’m orf topic..I didn’t realise.I get up try dance..🤣what a bleeping laugh.🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She is only 45. She may be showing some signs of perimenopause but she will have fairly reg periods for some time yet. Hopefully no viable eggs though

• Haha
Reactions: 24
TBH I think Tiiaamii is a million times more cringe than Princess is any day! :ROFLMAO:
I think they screwed her full stop with her names. Tiaami is better than Princess and I get the link to their mothers but it’s still awful. If you give a child a weird or stupid name you should give them a normal middle name that they can use if they get a job that doesn’t involve stripping or pole dancing 😂. Even the dozy Beckhams managed this with Joseph, James and David, I’ll forgive them Seven because Harper is quite normal. You just know PA regrets J&P’s names but like KH will have been bulldozed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
From Smillie's fabulous recap......I would really love to know what these people mean when they says Skank is 'brilliant' or 'amaaaaaazing' or 'awesome'. Like, what did she actually do or say to demonstrate brilliance or amaze or cause you to be in 'awe'?! Can you give some examples of what she's done to be brilliant?
To me a brilliant woman would be someone who's maybe highly intelligent, maybe worked hard to influence people's lives for the good or worked on a cure for cancer for 30 years and made a breakthrough. Or maybe it would be someone who's worked tirelessly for charity or successfully fostered 30 kids and hardly had a day off.

View attachment 2798861

If they can't specify why she is a 'brilliant woman' then surely it's just an emotional response and she's amused you or fooled you into warming to her. That's hardly a brilliant person just because you're amused by them but they still owe nearly 4 million and have a foul attitude to so many things in their life. Including continually driving drunk. It's just utterly vapid and dumb!

I suppose it could just be a fake account :unsure:
---

It's definitely new debt. The original bankruptcy didn't involve HMRC.
Grace has been love bombed by a narcissist that's all
---
She is only 45. She may be showing some signs of perimenopause but she will have fairly reg periods for some time yet. Hopefully no viable eggs though
Not necessarily... 37 for menopause is not unusual in my family

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Why is it her who Always wants engagement, marriage and kids. The eggs don,t talk about it and who the duck talks about marriage after such a short time, we all not it,s not love cos all she loves is herself her image and ❄

Reactions: 31
Another quiet day on the 'Pricey' front. Either she has been laid up with this flu virus, which will give us a break from the rubbish spouting out of her mouth, or she has been read the riot act by the Pricey clan!! I wonder if JJ has AFP's approval? I suspect not.
For flu/virus read ❄🍷come down ... alongside narc rage because the phone isn't ringing with TV bookings

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.